>revoke citizenship of non europeans
>deport

easy

Nazism

America was never white you dipshit.

lol

You don't

>tfw you will never be an american

Jeff Sessions is doing that already. He wants to bring back the 1924 immigration act that allowed only Europeans.

Kill yourself zoofag

S I X T Y P E R C E N T

I

X

T

Y

P

E

R

C

E

N

T

source?

Are you guys autistic? Not even 10 percent of white people are white supremacists who copulate like rabbits and you still think this is feasible? You are in fantasy land.

68 percent if you count white hispanics like the spanish

By getting gf's!

Personal experience?

yes you stupid fucking goyim give up now dont try goy...

Birth rate. 8 kids for every white couple minimum

Look up Jeff Sessions immigration on google and you'll find tons of sources.

>revoke citizenship of non Europeans

not gonna happen lol

...and start having kids.

RaHoWa??

>Posting controlled opposition

It's 56% now, you fucking leaf. Get your memes straight

well what are we supposed to do then?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJenvgxrwas

WHITE POP MUSIC FOR THE MASSES!

>Make a fort far in the north where white people gather and live
>Teach everyone to grow food and survive
>Wait for the petro dollar and infaltion to collapse and stay in fort, kill anyone trying to get in

you dont have to cut down the tree that is already falling from rot my good man

Where do we deport the people that were born here?

America was never white white. Go back to europe pigskins

Agreed. Best way to get the message out!

youtu.be/9lRqyZYfrmE

By participating in operation BABBY.
Thread:

move to another country. America has been a melting pot for awhile now

This.

Or more realistically.

Create new immigration laws that promotes White European immigration and minimizes non-White immigration.

Push for increased racial tensions (the left is also doing this but for different reasons) - I think this is going to happen regardless thb - this will lead to more Whites waking up and a desire for a White ethnostate will incease, the same will probably be true among black people. Eventually the US will probably split up into different countries (White and black ethnostates) and some people will have to go back to their own countries, like say the different asians.

> Repeal 1965 immigration act
> Deport every non-white citizen on "work visa" status.
> Deport all illegal immigrants (Unless they are of European heritage, grant them citizenship) and their anchor-babies.
> Reinstate 1924 immigration act
> Move Planned Parenthood clinics into "ghettos"/get them out of white areas.
> Have kids, have kids, have kids.
> Subtly redpill those around you. It has to be done subtly. I've been doing this to family members of mine for the past year, I can now see its effects taking place/them beginning to do the same with others. This is how ideology spreads.

I don't know about this next one, what do you Anons think?

> Support CONSERVATIVE fascism.

My opinion on this is, liberals have been vouching for this for the past few years now. They won't stop. They were wanting to repeal our first amendment/second amendment. If we do nothing, they'll eventually gain power within the government and do it themselves. Then, it's all over. If we want our kind to survive, I don't see another way.

The US started going down once that happed. When it was a melting pot of Europeans things were great but once it became a melting pot of very different people and cultures it when to hell. Instead of talking policy it's all about identity politics and that's a natural consequence of a multi kulti multi racial society. If you look at history you won't see a single stable multicultural multiracial society. There's a reason for that.

If you don't stop this the US will go down the drain - very sad if that happens!

>How do we make America "White" again?
inbreed more

those people arent white

We are working on it sven, Hopefully it works I see some hope with the deportations. We need to convince people why whites aren't these evil people that liberals think they are.

Yes they are.

this is now a white music thread
Conquer Or Die
>Conquer Or Die
Conquer Or Die
>Conquer Or Die
Conquer Or Die
>Conquer Or Die
Conquer Or Die
>Conquer Or Die
Conquer Or Die
>Conquer Or Die
Conquer Or Die
>Conquer Or Die
Conquer Or Die
>Conquer Or Die
youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_-tUKT-nY

Nazi cover of this when?

youtube.com/watch?v=eGUsqIPurNQ

Bleach in the water. Everyone becomes white

We could illegalize abortion for whites under the pretense that being able to not support these kids is a way that we become privileged, we'll tell minorities that their access to abortion is a sort of reparation, also, free condom usage classes for hispanics

Who got

Richard speaks like SJW

Lebensborn kamps on every block instead of Mcdonalds, Taco Bell, BK and KFC, then you invite some of us ethnic Europoors over.
You'll also drive away mud hordes since no more KFC and Spic Bell they can go to and god knows they're not buying / cooking their own food.