This Post is 106666666

Praise Kek!

no but this one is

No but doesn't it feel weird when you have tight underwear and start to get a boner and you're trying not to move so that it doesn't pop up into a full boner.

end obamacare. build the wall. jail the nogs.

praise kek.

Hillary Clinton WILL be the next president and trump WILL be impeached

Praise kek. All is chaos.

Not even close

You suck, nigger.
Praise Geert.

>not even using a script

That wasn't even remotely close faggot. You should kill yourself for the shame you brought upon yourself and the rest of this board

Tfw too much swag

BLACKED.

Yall gay for a lame get

What did he mean by this ?

DAS RITE

Nice digits

fuck you little american vermin! you pollute this planet with your mere existence. an existence which makes niggers look civilized and chinks full of emotion. i despise everything about you, from your saturated fat ridden fingers full of rotten tomato and beef by the burger you ate 2 days ago touching your greasy keyboard to your president! Did you really vote for a guy like that? I'd prefer a dog running my country and I wouldn't even be picky about its breed! thats how much I despise your lipodystrophic ass full of cellulite. That's right, you have cellulite like a girl. hahahahaha! Sitting on your cellulite while typing nazi shit. How can you be an antisemite by the way? Look how many wonderful things people of jewish heritage have achieved. you are a disgrace to humanity and I will personally erase you from this planet.

MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN

or a man and multiple women

if digits, trump is actually black

yep

mfw CNN destroyed themselves

If digits Swedish TV will broadcast BLACKED as a kids show in the next 5 years