Daily reminder that we don't take kindly to Jew cultists who claim to be the messiah of humanity in the hopes that they...

Daily reminder that we don't take kindly to Jew cultists who claim to be the messiah of humanity in the hopes that they get more than a dollar as a donation for their cult.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfTZBA8N-nM
youtube.com/watch?v=KCoUuwn8_t8
youtube.com/watch?v=pN4CYhlHM20&t=76s
youtube.com/watch?v=mSFER9ggqJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=JqngrsDHU6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xrC4gArhVrA&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=EUTQSoMy04w

Also you weren't handsome when you were younger, Stefan. You looked more crazy than you do now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=s7AUmracTgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're the guy who donated a dollar, aren't you. Come clean right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

I'm the guy who donated 50 cents.

Should have realized free videos on YouTube isn't a CHARITY.

crazy autistic smile

His smile, his autism

THERE

Drop philosophy, go to church, paint yourself blue, go cheer yourself hoarse at some bullshit political rally, but please get out of the goddamn way.

Not seeing an argument here. Did you just need to vent, OP? Cause a normal person would just, you know, ignore someone they didn't like. Clearly something he said has hit a nerve in you.

>Zionist NWO globalist jew
>Anarchist
pick one, Molymeme Online Defamation League

Not an argument isn't an argument.

>Jew
>not a Jew

Pick one

AS someone who listens to his informative casts every once in a while he is definitely very smart and usually right with a good ass point. Also what's wrong with him asking for money? Streamers and cam whores do it all day every day. He gives out philosophy both from past philosophers and himself for all and puts out good shit yet he is bad for asking for donations? If you like him and tune in a lot you should support it. But let's be honest "cultist" usually means "someone who I don't agree with" these days. Scientology is a real cult, molymeme is not.

Not an argument

It's a fact. You failed to make an argument.

Not an argument.

You're kind of dull, aren't you? You know you're only making him look better.

I don't think anyone who claims to be the messiah looks better compared to anyone, especially the real Messiah.

Also, not an argument.

Dude if you're gonna come here and try to change opinion you better have something better than this. Seriously, I'm all open to discussion. Molymeme has his flaws, he's an asshole at times, and I have read all about his controversies but he definitely is very insightful many a time.

Excuse me? Is this an argument? Did you defoo or kill your abusive parents yet? Remember: if they pay taxes to the state, they support violence against you.

Look, maybe philosophy isn't for you. You've failed to grasp the fundamentals.

>maybe the entire realm of philosophy isn't for you because you haven't submitted to the FDR cult and donated more than a dollar to the Jew to defoo your parents

Seriously, we're reaching non-argument levels never before thought capable.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EUTQSoMy04w

He wouldn't actually do it though, this is a recurring theme of this guy. He lives by "parents are shit if it wasn't for shit parents there would not be shit kids who make more shit kids" and he's right. Some people actually do kill their parents over mental and physical abuse. He isn't saying he actually would have, but rather it's better he left instead of worse things happening.

When someone gets a divorce you should be happy that the woman got out before getting beat and the man before doing some dumb shit. Taking these things out of context makes you a dummy.

Yeah, again you have completely failed. I'd quit while you're ahead. I'm not even sure you realize your making a straw man argument.

>He wouldn't actually do it though

because he's scared of state repercussions

You're free to watch the videos I've provided.

Until then you don't have an argument.

I never attempted to make an argument. Was just pointing out that you don't have one. You really don't get how this works, do you? How do you know I haven't watched these videos, already?

If you actually take this at face value like that then you will automatically be wrong, use your brain for a moment. Also I've just been listening to him for under 6 months and have only heard about defoo shit through older articles.

I HAVE distanced myself from family through my own means however much before ever knowing about the guy. Do you know why? Even after my father stopped being abusive it was still very bad in the house emotionally between everyone. Everyone fought constantly and it was very stressing growing up. I couldn't leave and I couldn't keep up with it all so I distanced myself from all them a considerable amount, in the end it helped a ton as I was able to go on about self healing and really improving and loving myself again. You don't know shit, maybe molymeme is more extreme, I couldn't say. But what I did definitely helped me, growing up was hell 90% of the time and when I finally stood up to my dad and distanced myself from them I was able to do better.

>I never attempted to make an argument.

heh, no kidding

>because he's scared of state repercussions

Everyone is. It's what keeps us in line, it's what makes you not want to steal, or do harm to another. However you're wrong in that statement because of the Non Aggression Principle.

Really don't care for either his or your sob story.

He's already articulated that people who pay taxes to the state support the state, ie: support violence against you and therefore should be defoo'd.

>it's what makes you not want to steal, or do harm to another

That's hilariously wrong though.

He told his listeners to defoo Ron Paul supporters because he's a statist, and if they support a statist it means they want you dead.

ONE. DOLLAR.

>The self-proclaimed freethinking Jew tells his followers who and who not to defoo from your life

Who would have known?

I am not giving you a "sob story" I don't want your sympathy and I don't give a fuck what you think. However that approach does help people and it is a smart move, any therapist will tell you slowly phasing out negative influences in your life will lead to improvements. Sometimes that space and time apart can lead to a better get together and relationship down the line.

How is it wrong? Some are morally good because they fear god and most people because they fear punishment of the law. Fear plays a central part in life, without fear you have no reason to act morally and just.

>without fear you have no reason to act morally and just.

What is the reciprocal nature of humanity and the five tenets of morality.

>I'm so witty, it's insane
kek. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Keep donating more than ONE DOLLAR. He really likes that.

This isn't a charity you know.

And there are plenty of individuals who don't care to be good or moral. But what are we even going on about anymore? If you're just gonna meme on me all thread I don't care to keep this going.

>implying Stefan does philosophy
Nice try Stefan

Of course you don't care to keep this going. You're exactly like Stefan.

Also, not an argument.

You haven't actually tried to debate me on anything I've said all thread so alright then. Good luck with your shill campaign faggot, although you might want to try again later as this thread is already a huge failure for you. Maybe try changing or adding to your game plan as you have not convinced me to anything except molymeme is a flawed individual.

This isn't a debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=s7AUmracTgY

Then what is your purpose? I thought you were trying to change some minds and do some real work but I guess I should expect as much from a cuck canadian. Carry on dipshit, you just made your case hit rock bottom.

I've changed at least a few minds, and it's not just me.

That's something at least. If I can sway even one person away from this crazy man my job was accomplished.

That picture is awesome.

I automatically trash any post that has spelling mistakes because it means it was written by a double digit IQ imbecile not worth talking to.

Do you think you can learn anything from someone who is SIGNIFICANTLY stupider than you are? Do you ask children questions about economics? Didn't think so.

I personally think Molymeme is a hack btw.

>btw

By the way*

Desperate retard reaches and grasps for the sraw. There are many acceptable abbreviations on the internet.

*straw

>sraw

Typos aren't spelling mistakes you fag.

are you talking about Jesus?

Sorry, I need to automatically trash all of your posts because you're an imbecile who is not worth talking to on account of the spelling mistakes.

No Satan, leave my thread at once.

The power of Christ compels you to leave. Now.

You just had to correct yourself
Now you look more desperate than the other fuckwit.
Pathetic

Get out of the god damn way

>this isn't satire

*tips fedora*

May God have mercy on your soul.