/dvg/- Dues Vult General

/dvg/- Dues Vult General

Story so far:
Sup Forums tricks the msm media into believing Pissgate is real
Stefan Molyneux Challenges Sup Forums to takedown ISIS
A dubbs post decided to accept
A tripps confirmed our cause
A quadds confirmed that we are going to war
Molyneux sees that we accept his challenge, thus confirming he’s one of us.

Ideas on our strategy so far:
1.Target ISIS online presence
2. Demoralize ISIS sympathizers
3. Point out any ISIS sympathizers
4. Create believable stories involving ISIS (slander)

We need more memes and presence to be safely established.
War has been declared Sup Forums.
This will be our first international military campaign.
Will you answer the call?
Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8
discord.gg/5qhjG4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

toasting in epic bread

we need more AnklesForAllah posts

Praise kek

i hate isis

donald trump declares meme war on isis

The info graphic of proofs I made

>Flood social media with fake isis accounts to bury the real ones.
>Create our own fake isis recruitment propaganda.
>Acquire an army of dumb muzzies to have at our disposal.
>

Holy father bless us.

>Sup Forums tricks the msm media into believing Pissgate is real

That was Sup Forums? I go on vacation for 2 days and this happens. Damn.

ALOLHUE KEKBAR

when setting up the twittwatter should "DeusVult###" be the handle (@Deus...) or just the username

You're spelling Deus Vult wrong, you autistic tard.
Like the idea though.

desu kek

Your fucking gay little roleplaying afternoon movement doesn't need multiple threads faggot. Killyourselves and stop trying to promote Stefan "never talk to friends or family again and only listen to me" MolyJew. You sad, weak, pathetic, malleable little "where is my daddy pls be my daddy youtube celebrity" faggots.

fucku

Only Kek may bless you now. Bless us this day our daily digits.

> create bait profiles on social media
> infiltrate muslim communities
> wait being contacted by ISIS recruiters
> ???
> profit

good thread.

awaiting orders.

>Create our own fake isis recruitment propaganda.
will this lead to being in contact with people who want to be recruited? then wat

/sg/ accomplished this in one day
imagine what we can.
Kiss your wives and grab your swords men.
We are at War.

i ll just put this holy relic here

This is a shill thread.

There is now window open to BTFO lügenpresse and drag their traitorous staff and puppetmasters to the light.

Focus on this.

desu vult

>this

Guys, If digits we bomb mosul dam.

do we post our meme twitter accounts here so we can all follow eachother?

The lack of praising in this thread is worrying. Do not risk the wrath of Kek by not praising him.

This is a distraction from the real issues at hand. Do you think a meme war with ISIS will stop our governments flooding us with Muslim savages?

start spreading words and coming up with ideas.
if you are an artist, make memes that will help solidify our cause.
right now we are in a recruitment and battle planning phase.

Einsatzkommando reporting in, requesting ammo sir!

if you post a handle, butcher it like people do with email addresses so that it cant be traced/searched back here

The lack of insulting islam ITT is also quite amazing.

Shills are trying to shift your focus away from lügenpresse and traitors.

Do not take their bait.

Kek vult

Truly amazing.

This.

Reminder Molymeme is one of us
Praise

I am also starting to think this is a slide thread. Trying to take attention away from Trump's CNN statement and turn it to Sup Forums aggravating ISIS for Stefan Molyneaux. Free advertising for that cancerous little faggot youtube "philosopher" who has been brainwashing and playing daddy to all these fatherless little faggots in here and a great way to make these retards look like an easily aggravated little hive of latch key children who are actually a danger to the resurrection of the west now that Trump is nominated. Oh wait, that's exactly what's happening.

So the basic idea is to shitpost ISIS sites?

I say just user name for now, we need a fire base that can't be easily identifiable, our adversaries would definitely pick up on us if we all had generic accounts.

PRAISE

i m not an artist, i m a warrior
give me the weapons and i will fight

>create bait profiles on social media
>infiltrate muslim communities
>wait being contacted by ISIS recruiters
>inform said recruiters that public defecation is the only true way to honor allah
>see if they are desperate enough to actually recruit literal autistic shit-smearers

We turn them in.

thats a good way to get v&

Give thanks to Trump for the motivation to do this. His rhetoric towards defeating ISIS gave you the idea. Give him credit where you can to BTFO MSM further. Their heads have been spinning since Nov 9th

You are going to make Kek angry.

May the digits bless you.

>This will be our first international military campaign.
What about that time we discovered the location of an ISIS base, sent it to Russian government and they lauched a missile at it, killing all the terrorists in the location?

Also, I would like to remind you all that only people of Iberian descendancy or from a catholic nation can be considered true warriors of god since all the other countries forgot that catholicism is the one true religion, if you are not catholic you are NOT a crusader, this is fact.

>t. Catholic from a country with a giant statue of Jesus Christ.

DEUS VULT

not bad
what if we start spamming keith ellison memes, two birds with one stone, DNS and Daesh
get them to believe he is one of them

The basic idea with this weak bs ankles is to shift your focus away from lygenpresse and traitors uising it to brainwash you.

Shills will not be tolerated
First we kill ISIS and if the conspiracy is true, the CenIAgency will implode benefitting us

The threads leading up to this one were definitely organic and defined by kek. The lugenpresse isn't going anywhere. Their BTFO'ing is contingent on that one user posting proof on his correspondence with Rick Wilson. His twitter has been deleted, however (see this thread: >)

This is the pic im using for twittwatter

Traitor first, then enemy.

stop bullying isis

What is this shit? /sg/ has done more than you ever will

¨PRAISE! KEK WILLS IT

>The lack of insulting islam ITT is also quite amazing.
This. The last thread was nothing but filler posting.

First of all
PRAISE KEK

now we can talk buisness

Its not. There can be multiple threads at once, do you think we are not capable of fighting a war on two fronts?

The juden is strong in this thread.

I was sceptical - but the 7s

fuck off mate we can do both ffs. get outta here Sup Forums is big enough for more than one psyop at a fucking time. go back to 8/pol/ if you're this concerned about lugenpresse and shilling jeez

seriously faggots. #IslamIsLame

>EU flag
Merkel GTFO

We are the jews now.

You're not fighting a war by sliding Sup Forums with advertising for Stefan MolyJew.

Fucking retarded little goys. You're hopeless.

relax achmed we still hate jews

/thread music
>youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8

Kill yourself EU

All of this weak ankles cuck fetish is shills trying to shift your focus away from the window where lügenpresse is naked and shivering, waiting to be raped and their masters dragged to the light.

Focus on current issue.

Traitor first, then enemy.

Gtfo my /pol, fucking shills

>2 active threads
>bitching
look at this little faggot

Don't you realize? We will point out the Jews in the process.
Now stop shilling in favor of muslims

whenever someone posts encouraging anons to NOT do something, you always know it's a shill. "Doing stuff" got us thr laughs we have today. Holding off on a meme war designated by Kek himself is ridiculous. ignore the shills

discord.gg/5qhjG4c

/dvg/ discord

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THIS IS AN EFFORT TO DISTRACT FROM CNN DRAMA AND DIRECT IT TO STEFAN MOLYJEW AND ISIS
KEK DOES NOT ENDORSE THIS FAGGOTRY
HIDE AND IGNORE

Based French are with us, bless your country

the time has come

we can do both but now is the time to buttrape the lügenpresse and drag their master to the light.

ISIS are terrorrists anyway and will be btfu with fire not weak faggot ankles

#VasectomyForAllah

What is ISIS literally never heard of it

Once more remove the kebab, brate. Deus Vult

I'm not clicking that shit.

Can someone confirm the security of discord?

ignore this idiot.

Shadilay!

5 posts by this ID
Wow you are shilling hard

We get it Estonia. Go troll the lugenpresse and get some more Sup Forumslacks to help you. We'll be over here fighting ISIS. More than enough meme magic to handle a 2 front war.

>go on ISIS forums
>shitpost
>make the forums so shit that all the legitimate ISIS supporters leave
>bada bing bada boom

>Holding off on a meme war designated by Kek himself
Strange how it's "kek himself" now and not Stefan Molyneaux who will in fact take 100% of the credit for any noteworthy drama started by this faggoty little LARP session.

Kek didn't endorse any of this gay shit you fucking nerds. Stop advertising for Stefan.

>2. Demoralize ISIS sympathizers
>3. Point out any ISIS sympathizers
>4. Create believable stories involving ISIS (slander)

somewhat plausible, but really only by focusing on the fourth one, salacious stories. People believe Isis is capable of anything, and are somewhat eager to hear what absurd and horrific thing they do next. By filling the news with plausible but demeaning stories, we can make them foolish. This is actually one of the tactics the ACLU, SPLC, and the fed used against the KKK and skinhead groups. There is probably no more incest among such members than the general public at large, but because of memes and propaganda the stereotypical picture of a clansman is a dimwitted cousin fucker.

Now with ISIS, the current meme is they fuck goats, which is funny but most people dont really believe it, and more importantly their potential muslim applicants dont believe it. So we should use something thats based in fact, that worked in meme warfare before, and that the public at large will actually believe: Cousin-fucking.

The best part of it is they really do this, it's a muslim cultural thing. So pumping out this idea to the normies isn't going to be difficult, especially when there is so much evidence that its real. It also shows a nice redpill in the masses against Islam.

The other play we should use is to create stories about ISIS fighters using "bacha bazi boys." It's a similarly real phenomenon based in islamic culture, it's plausible, difficult for them to deny, and will disgust normies.

As a messenger of Kek himself, I can confirm this thread is a load of bullshit.

>Dues
You fucking retard.

>t. Muhammed Al-Goatfukka

It is a time like this that we need to actually organize and discuss how we are going to start this. What is stage 1?

> divide and conquer

>go on ISIS forums
name one ISIS forum