>dubs
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Do i have to go out to stop them?

Not an argument

isis aint even real man
just special effects bullshit

just like your post

not even doubles

What do we need to stop ISIS? A big guy, a brother, a plane, some CIA guy, a doctor, a loyal gun, and probably Juan of you.

discord.gg/5qhjG4c
>discord.gg/5qhjG4c
discord.gg/5qhjG4c
>discord.gg/5qhjG4c
discord.gg/5qhjG4c

KILLING ISIS DISCORD

Not Molyneux's personal army.

now if Alex Jones had asked me....

Eh I'm a tendies mercenary. To war!

w-what if ISIS listen in

this is a great way to spark a series of revenge attacks to prove they are for real.
This will only incite them.

never let your get goto waste, user.

quality get :3

In all reality what can we do? Great Meme War 2: electric boogaloo?
Constantly shitpost isis to the normies and counter culture memes at ISIS? Ideas?

Demoralize Isis by showing gay faggotry of muslims.
>This will likely get them to point out passages in which the quran says to purge gays.
Attack Isis recruiters on sites like twitter for obvious terrorism. Sully their image.
Generally fuck with Isis and muslim Hashtags in order to demean their group.

Poked around and found this
>2016-12-07 19:29:16 - 843263 - Daesh_Warrior - hello brothers if you would like to join isis please add my jibber jabber [email protected] and we will try and recruit you if you are coming from another country you will need to buy your own ticket

Use their prophet in comics by showing him as a faggot for example.

god damn bad hombre

what we really need is for the nsa to get off their asses and just have drones strike every ISIS social media user when they are typing something, sure there will be some casualties, but no more then there already is, then launch a full scale assault of the 5 main cities they hold.

anyway isis is just islam and islam is the true cancer, a genocide of arabs is basically the only way to get rid of terrorism

Checked

it takes at least 18 years to demoralize a society, as in 1 generation of kids going through school, its been happeneing in the western societies for at least 3 generations and thats why we have all the sjw trans blm etc faggots running around nowa days