Mixed Race Edition

hi Sup Forums

I'm mixed race. Mixed English/Pakistani to be specific.

I find myself agreeing with the idea that conflict in the future will be based on ethnic identify.

What do you think mixed people like myself should do to survive? We can't all move to Kazakhstan.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/03/12/from-april-people-will-be-deported-for-earning-less-than-35000-5748436/
mediaite.com/online/meet-the-52-year-old-father-who-identifies-a-6-year-old-girl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which one of your parents fucked up?

there's a lot of empty space in kazakhstan

What religion are you?

ps. The conflict will not be based around racial lines.

At the very least you should be gelded, but really you need to go in the oven with the rest

Time for a threeway.

My Mum is white but she's kinda cray.
I like the idea of being a steeple nomad it sounds badass.
Muslim but I'm unofficial agnostic. Aristotle was right, we can't know shit about gods or gods.

Neck yourself civic cuck

You should become Pakistani and move there. With European DNA you should be able to become part of the ruling elite. If you stay in our sacred homeland we will deport you to the bottom of the sea with all the other non Brits.

KYS

>I'm mixed race. Mixed English/Pakistani to be specific.

Get the fuck out

Sorry, your mum has to go too

Shut the fuck up, Jesus.

>With European DNA you should be able to become part of the ruling elite
I'm a software developer so I am autism.

Actually Pakistanis are a "mixed race" the aryan/devonian hypothesis best describes reality. It's just that expression or northern genes are not requires in Pakistan.
wut?

>Muslim
You have to go back, ahmed.

Are many muslims secretly not religious but scared to admit it. I heard that as many as 50% of muslims in this country aren't even believers and all the muslims I spoke to at uni said their religion is bullshit.

most religions are

Many russian muslims are not religious too. Like chechens, for example. It does not stop them from being fucking animals and russophobes.

My mum is a good women and married my true beta father. Just she wears a hijab is all.

I understand the racial antagonism of course, perhaps one day my parents will flee to Pakistan where a Pakistani man with a white woman will be accepted but a mixed white Pakistani/White man may habe issues.

>PAKI GO HOME, PAKI GO HOME, PAKI GO HOME, PAKI GO HOME, PAKI GO HOME, PAKI GO HOME, PAKI GO HOME, PAKI GO HOME, PAKI GO HOME, PAKI GO HOME, PAKI GO HOME, PAKI GO HOME

are all russian girls whores? literally every single one i met were.

But Islam isn't a religion. It's a totalitarian political system.

>What do you think mixed people like myself should do to survive? We can't all move to Kazakhstan.

You mongrels are a whole new race now.

You will need to set up your own country somewhere cause the hard right will NEVER accept you.

To them you are an abomination. Something that shouldn't exist and only does because your parents were retarded enough to race mix and potentially doom you.

Suit yourself, you're free to stay in the UK I guess. Better hope you don't look, or sound, or SMELL at all like a Paki, unless you like the idea of a violent death.

Also Pakistan has the world highest rate of close marriage, pretty sure the gene pool is wrecked and they are all autistic. They certainly act like it.

Russian girls are the worst coalburners in europe. It is sad, but yes.

I hope you die.

Most Pakistanis or mixed people like me are Muslim when it suits them. When you're a kids it starts with Eid Money, how well you pray in Ramadam kinda determiners who much money you get when Eid comes around. When I was a kid I was like holy fuck I need £150 for the gamecube games I want, better suck up to my aunts.

That's a pretty bold statement, Ivan.

they are pretty nice though, but too bad they age very bad.

So they pretty much bribe you to act religious???

What about your opinions on the UK in general?

In this day and age, I grew up with a few mixed people, and some are still good friends. It's an inevitable thing, people fuck.

Race has always pissed me off, because you can't help being born the way you are, so when people get angry about it, they can fuck right off.

I just want people to get on. I'm more concerned about sectarianism.

Out of everyone I know, race isn't a problem, it's religion and tribalism that get people hot under the collar.

Stay safe and don't give into reactionary cunts on either side of the scale. We've just got to survive for now and see what happens.

Actually for all I care you CAN all move to kazahkstan. I would even support a takeover of their government so we can force them to take you in

I would

You'll be sent to ECAM, the European Commonwealth of the Atlas Mountains, to work in the hash mines and argan fields for the Berber Vizier. We've already established this.

Its true though. They absolutely love mudslimes, chinks and niggers. Almost half couples in moscow is mixed. Really sad. This city was absolutelly white 20 years ago. Now even niggers can be seen often here. With sheebons and niglets, or with rusdian whores.

Well I have light skin, but not as light as ethnically British people because they have the lightest skin in the world. I can pass for Italian no problem. One of my sisters has green eyes but darker skin than me and people think she's Persian by which they mean Iranian.

Well I will die one day broski.

This has been my experience also. Never been with a Russian girl or any girl for that matter but Russian girl are always whores in the UK.

>We can't all move to Kazakhstan.

whats so bad about racemixing though? doesnt it increase the diversity and allow genetically better humans? at least in the long run.

Save money where you can then move to India or something.

>So they pretty much bribe you to act religious???
Well actually yeah, why do you think young girls walk around in niqab ignoring boys? For fun?

Actually one of my sisters wears niqab and is 100% into it but my family make fun of her. Even most Pakistani people find that embarrassing.

>Mixed English/Pakistani

How is the family dynamic?

"In law he becomes a United Kingdom citizen by birth; in fact he is a West Indian or an Asian still...he will by the very nature of things have lost one country without gaining another" - Enoch Powell

You're not British. Leave.

I know a paki who drinks like a fish and loves bacon. He is only Muslim when his dad visits, good bloke.
I'll just try to deport him come day of the rope.

The chavs have shit lives with nothing to be proud of so they identify with their race.

This is hilarious because they are the absolute bottom of the barrel as far as genes are concerned.

Pic Related

Coons and Arabs have lower IQs than whites. Genetics clearly play a role in IQ. So no, it's not good.

Obviously it's gonna happen from time to time but the way Europe has been systematically swamped is genocidal and is going to lead to very hard times

Because Russua will cease to exist without russians. It will be teared apart between minorities who have their own republics even now, hate russians and want to have separate states.

If you get a statue of a horse, and you mix it with a statue of a man, do you get a better statue of a man?

A little bit of race mixing is alright - maybe beneficial - but only when there is an absolutely dominant and uncontested majority culture into which everything else folds: and to whose values everyone is measured. I think that means no more than ~3-5% ethnic minorities, and no more than 1% of any single ethnic minority.

What is it going to take for people from your community to realise that Islam is a regressive ideology that should have been left in the dark ages?

Literally never met a chav concerned with race.
They all listen to negro grime artists for fuck sake.

IQ is very much related with the environment you live in though, a well educated arab can achieve much more.

remember, some pakistani earned physics nobel, some turk earned chemistiry etc. etc. if you are not fucked up genetically or literally gifted, its all about the environment you grow up in.

i once met the absolute most cute british girl ever, she was such a nice little kitten. i so madly miss her sometimes. not as much as my kurd pet though.

man, i can easily racemix if i like the girl, no remorse.

If the UK gave away 10,000 visas a year to high intelligent professionals and successful businessmen no one would give a fuck about immigration. But the government is running a population replacement program and I'm stuck in the middle here with mixed loyalty.

I simply don't know what will happen in the future but I hope decent people can stay safe and life out their lives.

I hear meat is cheap in Kazakhstan.

Maybe I can sell loos to them, thanks bro.

They can't go back, because their native religion is a caste-based ethnoreligion which wouldn't accept them anyway. And somehow I don't see Buddhism taking off in Pakistan.

We should stop being so mean to mixed race people.

I get it, mongoloids, but they did not choose that, and it isn't right to criticize or hate someone for characteristics they did not choose.

I'm a nazi just like all of you, just because my mom's a coalburner does not mean I defend BLM and preach white genocide.

t. half breed

you dont mix horse with men though, its still men-to-men mixing.

Everything will be expensive as fuck in KZ because of the terrible logistics. Also horrible heating prices in winter, you've never experienced a winter like they get. In general sounds like hell.

Why don't you try to find an Iranian girl, seems like that country's going to take off soon and you'll look White Enough(TM) for those cunts

They aren't though.

Unskilled Pakistani Immigration was 1960-2005. Barely any Pakistani's move here now.

If you look at the figures, the vast majority of immigration now is either;
> Highly Skilled Professionals
> Chinese Students
> Eastern Europe

if your father is a good father does it even matter if he is a negro really?

Dominant Father, running a restaurant posing as Indians, Mum is into the submissive thing. My sisters range from fullblown niqabi to whore.

I'm the beta son I guess.

there are some stormfaggots who will bully you here with you_have_to_go_back.exe
You have to go back if you dont share Western values, if you dont reject hijab, if you dont reject the spread of Islam in Europe, if your ethnic are defined by Quran.
If you are secular or Christian, you can stay.

>This is hilarious because they are the absolute bottom of the barrel as far as genes are concerned.
Literally cannot be further from the truth

Your mum's a whore. Sorry m8.

>I hope decent people can stay safe
Wont happen. You will be butchered like ethnic rusians in Chechnya, Ingushetia and Tajikistan. Or you will fight and take your land back. Dont hold falce hope that this eill be resolved without mass deportation or ethic cleansing.

Are they your sisters in the picture lol??

>My sisters range from fullblown niqabi to whore
we will need proofs of this
post pic

dont reproduce, then we can be friends.

>Its true though. They absolutely love mudslimes, chinks and niggers

why ? how do you explain that ?

While I understand your point, and it is true, I would rather be white and I have a resentment for my mother for that, especially since my heritage is 100% white in her bloodline.

Full Swede-tier then.
I lol'd :)

> Mass Deportations

metro.co.uk/2016/03/12/from-april-people-will-be-deported-for-earning-less-than-35000-5748436/

Already doing that bro, get with the program

Dumbshit, it's exactly the same principle only on a smaller scale. There's no such thing as a beautiful nose: beauty is the consequence of harmony between a constellation of features, that only comes to be through there being a dominant population standard that is gradually altered.

And that's just beauty. What of all the ugly deformations of culture that we see with rapidly culturally mixed peoples? What spicy melange is left at the end? Fucking Brazil, that's what. You don't end up with more culture: you end up with less, as all that can be agreed on is the lowest common denominator of the two cultures.

Plus mental illness of mongrels. If you disagree at this point you're just arguing for the sake of arguing and should probably kill yourself

its exotic for them. famous turkey holiday locations are full of russian chicks. turks in the region have their merry way with them every single time. its pretty famous thing in turkey to go to antalya during summer, work as a bartender or someshit and bang russians.

I drink also, just not beer, makes me piss like a fish. I prefer wine, pinot grigo if I can be picky.

Higher native intelligence. For example Kazakhstan like I mentioned in my post, they have a high native IQ. they are a mix of Eurasian and Caucasuan ethnic groups but even Mongolia has a 100 IQ average. Like 70% of the people in Khazakhstan are muslim but they have no problem with human rights and it's because of their higher IQ.

The only difference in Sweden is the Father and Mother switch places, naqabi is replaced with radical feminist and whore is replaced with tranny demisexual.

Are Turks religious. You guys don't really seem to give a shit about Islam desu.

>We can't all move to Kazakhstan.

>implying you can't
>MAKE KAZAKHSTAN MEDIOCRE AGAIN

>IQ is very much related with the environment you live in though
Majority genetics, minority environment.
>a well educated arab can achieve much more
Unlikely, based on the Arabs we have here already.
>some pakistani earned physics nobel, some turk earned chemistiry
Google what a bell curve is. These people are outliers.

Polish women too...

British dads run away to be 6 year old girls, don't you know.
mediaite.com/online/meet-the-52-year-old-father-who-identifies-a-6-year-old-girl/

non-attractive/non-intelligent people dont really breed anyways thanks to sexual selection, how they are going to pass their genes anyways?

mixed checking in.

i genuinely believed they are scared of our superiority. we tend to take the best traits from each race. we are stronger, taller, smarter, more gifted in every area than inbreds.

we have already woken and are started to organize. find a mixed girl (preferably same mix as you) and have BABIES. The only thing we're lacking in is numbers. Once we have that, we will absolutely BTFO all other races and dominate on the world stage (more so than we're already doing right now faggots)

Reading the racist moronic comments on this thread, I note that thanks to the slave trade, very few "white" Americans are actually 100% white. You're only white as you think you are, and wearing a pillowcase on your head (either literally or metaphorically) isn't going to help you.

>it's because of their higher IQ.
Bullshit, it's because they've barely stopped being a preliterate culture, thus were never fully Islamised and are religiously more Sovok than Muslim. Islamism is growing there thanks to Saudi outreach and postsoviet butthurt

You'd lose like half your population, goy.

Iran is a poor choice. Everyone will keep "hellowhereyoucomefrombrother"ing you because you're whiteish, then behead you when they get sick of you for being mixed race.

mentally ill retard being a mentally ill retard.

nothing to see here.

Also
> Stefonknee Wolscht

That ain't a British name mate.

Commi indoctination and poor population. Every day rusdian TV tell people that russian men are lazy, brutal and alcoholic while shitskins are good providers, gentlemen, care about women and family, good lovers in a bed.

Im actually think of moving to Poland or other west slavic country. Life in Russia is just unbearable. Though i have historian degree and just an office worker. So i dont know how i could settle there.

>unironically using cuck
wew

you have the absolute shit of arabs because they were already cowards who didnt care for their people anyways and run away. whatever was important already stayed in their countries one way or another to fight for their ideals.

these people basically prove no human is superior to another, every man can achieve good deeds, every man have the potential.

turkish version of islam is kinda all over the place. people claim they are religious and they practice, but then they go be alcoholic or someshit. we also have a lot of old habits from our turkic ancestors engraved into our version of islam. its literally the easiest and most relaxed version there is.

We'd lose 14% of our population, unlike you who would lose 44%.

Don't throw stones from glass houses matey.

From what I can tell they cherrypick and are into it when it suits them.

Are you kidding? Have you ever driven passed a trailer park? Dumb and ugly people fuck and make babies like rabbits.

Colonize Africa. You can easily take the land from the blacks

Are you a pedophile worshipper? If so fuck off to one of the many shitholes that make up the Islamic world.

If not then you can stay so long as you're not actively trying to betray your white heritage.

lol no, my sisters are paler but 100% more evil.
I think I speak for most mixed and secular pakistani or otherwise people when I say we are kinda forced by our families and society into being something.

I mean really my dream is to make indie video games for a living but other people close to us have other ideas. Make of that what you will.

Shame, do you know much about Kazakhstan? I'm really interested in it, the amount of mixed people is crazy and often the men look asian while the women look Caucasian, strange place.

Hmm

ok I promise?

Ah fuck I make £33.5k a year :/ cya nerds.

but they dont last, they are long forgetten inside the gears of the society.

That is simply not true. Maybe when the welfare state didn't exist.

Unintelligent people have kids earlier and have more kids than intelligent people.

The point is that everyone has a different idea of beauty and so this selection process gets fucked up the shitter

Why not just try to earn a passive income and move somewhere cosier like the south or Crimea?

>every man can achieve good deeds, every man have the potential.
Don't disagree, but there are different likelihoods

I do feel sorry for people in your situation, but what can we do? Whites are in a fight for survival, not only against the kikes and the shitskins, but against white traitors too. I don't see how we have the luxury to take a compromise position on this.

evil in what way?

and likelihoods are the outcome of the society that the said guy lives in. majority of it is about environment.

see