Miss Helsinki is a good fuck i suppose

Too many perfectly good pussy doesn't get fucked enough because of an ugly face.

Why so?

Don't be a sexist. Fuck bitches.

It's not that she's African for me.
It's that she's extremely ugly and shouldn't have won shit.

If it makes you feel better, I do think that the lady on the right is prettier

In spanish, we have a saying that goes a little like this "Even if the monkey (sic) dresses in silk, she's still a monkey"

The guy will be seen as a racist, because he talked about "being Finnish" and we all know that white ethnicities trigger liberals.

He should have just adressed the elephant in the room: she's fucking ugly.

this

>Nigerian
>Niger

WE

>Dr David Duke acknowledges Finland

Torilla Tavataan!

Fpbp

Ugly girl didn't win because she's ugly but because she's black. It was positive discrimination.

I think she's fuckable anyhow. Why pass just for bad publicity?

what a face, my god

>The guy will be seen as a racist, because he talked about "being Finnish"

Maybe also for being a Grand Wizard in the KKK but who knows honestly.

>tfw even Israel isn't immune to this shit

Presenting Miss Israel 2013

She is a horse faced space dog.

>Too many perfectly good pussy doesn't get fucked enough because of an ugly face.
>Why so?
>Don't be a sexist. Fuck bitches.
As a true Brazilian I will fuck whatever pussy I can, but be aware that I would NEVER date a nigger.

I treat these nigger women like condoms, you use them to have sex, and when you are done you rip them off your penis and throw them STRAIGHT INTO THE GARBAGE, WHERE THEY BELONG!

If you don't do this you are a cuck, never forget that!

Was the motion capture really necessary here? Or did they use it because the nigger couldn't act?

>her fucking face

at least shes pretty

the other grill is a real qt

There are 3 problems with this:

1) The girl is not Finnish, but Nigerian. They even say that she is Nigerian. This contest should be for the most beautiful ethnically Finnish girl. What if White people would be allowed to compete in African countries? They'd probably win every single contest and people would be butthurt because "muh beauty standards". Duke is right, it's not racist to point out that she's not fucking Finnish.

2) Regardless of her race, she isn't even beautiful. There are so many beautiful black African girls out there.

3) This is racist because they know she isn't beautiful but they want to virtue signal to prove that they are not racist, regardless on whether or not she is beautiful.

Fuck you Finland. I thought you weren't like Sweden. Might be Fennoswedes who are up to this but fuck you nonetheless.

The KKK clearly needs a better PR division to make friendlier and more accurate statements.

She must fuck like a machine, only a blind person will choose her otherwise.

That legit looks like a black tranny. Couldn't even find one good looking black woman to show how progressive they are?

that nigger is disgusting, but that is the 2nd place? finland cant do better than that? or shes not photogenic?

>I think she's fuckable
Your degeneracy is reaching levels previously though impossible. You absolutely must kill yourself.

well, this.

sorry :DDDDDd
it has begun :DDDDDD

She's abhorrent by fucking Negress standards. Jesus, Finland.

>pretty
Dein Ernst, Alter?

Why not just point at she's obviously hideous? there are better looking black women, I'm sure in Finland that's just as true.

It's BOTH for me but yeah the ugly features typical of the nigger race is a TOTAL turn off for me personally and most other people including male niggers. Clearly this contest wasn't really a contest but just more PC shit to make up for yet more black failures.

The fact that she's not fucking Finnish also means she should not be winning the title of "Miss Helsinki", you civic nationalist cuckolds.

Lola Odusoga 1996

She was nice. This new one is just black.

I don't give a fuck about any beauty contests, but fuck this politically correct shit.

>The guy will be seen as a racist, because he talked about "being Finnish" and we all know that white ethnicities trigger liberals.
You have no idea how correct you are about this.
Even innocent and correct usage of that word will make their heads spin in the wrong direction.

It's like some sort of transformation that happens in their head, their brains suddenly becomes smaller than a monkey's.

Here's a long ass argument about immigration and shit like that, but it was pretty funny and exactly as you said.

As someone who has to work in the fucking fashion/beauty industry:

Virtue signalling is only a small part why 'brown' people win such contests in white or asian countries. Truth is that white women don't want to see other beautiful white women. They want to see worse and feel better for them, that is why so much diversity is forced. Also, western women will buy fashion anyways, no matter who wears it. Instead they try to tap into new markets by oandering to 'PoC'.

Fashion shows and beauty contests are always rigged, no matter what. The jewish influence in there is same if not worse than media/film industry.

All those things are just arbitrary criteria
all you need to win is inner beauty

Lola was exotic when no-one else was. Nowadays you can see niggers absolutely everywhere. Lola also spoke Finnish.

I bet you they tried their best to find the negro with the smallest and thinnest nose they could, and this one was the best they could come up with.

She looks like a black Shrek

I feel really bad about all the bashing that black girl is getting, but it's true: she is not very beautiful..

David Duke is a liberal hack.

Miss has became fucked up. It's a pity party. The most pityablle women win.
2018 will be a trisomic woman.
and 2019 a whale.

Fpbp.

I would wife the hell out of 2nd place girl. She is beautiful.

I think she is beautiful, give her a berak you racists

pageant has stopped being a beauty contest long ago deal with it

She is probabilly one of the most beautiful women on Africa though, or one of the most beautiful niggers for sure.

What the fuck Finland. How could you choose apeface over a little blonde hottie.

Send 2nd place to me, I will console her.

No one I know has any idea of any of this happening. Living in Helsingi, AMA.

checked

This negress is maybe a butterface at best.

This is what a hot Nigerian woman looks like.

Even this bitch is more attractive than miss Helsinki

This is ridiculous, the 2nd place is much more beautiful. Who are the retards that voted for the african?

cuck

That's because it's only a small private competition with like 30 applicants each year and most of them aren't even living in Helsinki. No one cares about it, not even TV stations broadcast it.

Miss Finland is another thing and this is not it. Sup Forums blows everything out of proportion as usual.

Did someone flatten her face?

This lady won last time

Miss Helsinki is not a beauty contest. It's a contest of city personalities so more shallow whore you are the better chance you have.

every finnish woman looks like this or now they are shipping those niggers here, maybe they try to get world record for ugliest girls in one country