Ze FraukeJugend is now officially praising kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang
krautchan.net/files/1483991185003.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh oh, AfD supports white nationalist neo-nazi pepe the frog?!?!

How will lefties ever recover?
Shadilay

Haha no.
Russia used it, so it is no hate Symbol.
:P
The Frog is a symbol of Love.

lel

A FUCKING FROG

Yes they do!

inb4 party officials arrested for posting memes

The absolute mad youth

I'll say it again, because it's likely Sup Forums wants to revel in the accomplishments made.

You will be used by those who now understand you have actual power, and will do so in whatever Sup Forums finds titillating. If it's as easy as winking and nodding with memes, it will be done. Don't forget this.

Ich will Kuscheln mit Frauke Mutti.

Man, your post-war left wing establishment will squeeze you until you shit, just not to let AfD have any power. And given that Germany sees itself as a moral example for the world and as the humanitarian superpower, their repression of AfD sympathizers will be brutal. Look at France. They're so desperate they have banned anti-abortion websites, now in Germany they are trying to "tackle" fake news through a special ministry unit

this is why I love pepe, you can post offensive memes with it but people can't argument against you because it's just a stupid cartoon frog and it will make them look even more stupid

>tfw it was edited from the hungarian pepe

You could see it with the Wendy's pepe tweet. Idiots shilling for them because they posted a meme.
Stay vigilant mate.

AfD is getting some good aesthetics now
Love AfD-Chan and Putsch-Chan

WTF IS GOING ON? ! POL IS NOT ONLY MAINSTREAM BUT IS GETTING RECOGNIZED BY MAJOR POLITICAL PARTIES?

WE SHOULD GET A SEAT IN THE UN!

Altparteien zum Fick rausgeblasen.
Merkeljugend auf suizidal wacht.
Linke Gesäßpein einkombent.

good job krauts, I just wish SD could uncuck themselves

kek

BANZAI

posting some stuff

>tfw no hot topics to discuss in AfD threads because German media censorship and punishment of every dissenter

t. degenerate pissdrinker

>cuck

>2017
>Ein Sandneger in Deutschland sein.

WI-DER-LICH.

I really don't know, if this is smart desu. Germanistan is drastically different from the USA when it comes to free speach. And god forbid they post a merchant or moonman.

This
Who ever did this will propably get sued

I wish you the best Germany

Thats the great thing about pepe.
No one can disagree its weirdly funny and it was also a popular meme long before MSM started labeling it a right wing HATE SYMBOL and commiecucks have many times tried to approptiate it themself because they think its funny.
It makes them just look dumb trying to censor it.

UKIP's youth movement does similar things and always gets jumped on by the press

T-thanks second greatest ally.

>You will be used by those who now understand you have actual power, and will do so in whatever Sup Forums finds titillating. If it's as easy as winking and nodding with memes, it will be done. Don't forget this.

This and your digits confirm.

Sup Forums will be the "useful idiots" that they will use against the left and society at large.

Once they realise Sup Forums is so stubborn on its beliefs and wont drop the JQ they will chuck everyone under the bus. Trump may even shut it all down for good.

what

Wtf go check the actual post, it's filled with memes like it was one of us lmao

Pepe maybe, but if you associate antisemitism or "nigger hate" with the AfD you damage the party.

Oy vey! Shut it down!

But seriously: they should control their autism not their autism them.

let me join you

I mean, I wish it could happen, but millions of the bravest german people died during both world wars, there are scant amount of their genes left in germany.

they are newfags and it shows, the redpill can easily overwhelm you if you're not prepared to take it.

You really should stop eating all the burger shit up you read on here. Even if it worked that way, it would apply to Russia even more and equally to Britain, Poland and a lot of other countries.

The real problem is the US world order anyway.

I guess that should be obvious. The vocal supporters of the AfD come mostly from a moreeducated and rational background and understand how political chess works. They aren't low brow tards like that controlled opposition NPD strawman who just keeps feeding the left with opportunities.

No one would post pick related or on a official channel or under a name related to the AfD even if he wouldn't get vanned.

I wonder what will happen to them, if they get caught in a denier thread. Oy vey! Sometimes even I find it hard to hide my power level. And it can get a politician in a lot of trouble, because of Schlomo and the leftist army. "NAZI!" name calling has lost its appeal, but "antisemtism" accusations are still strong.

i have posted lots of merchants on faceberg back when i was still using it and never got in any trouble kek i wouldn't post any swastikas or runes tho.

>tfw be the only country in europe besides russia that didn't gut it's army
what the fuck happened?
We are legit only ones that have the supply stockpiles to fight for a while while Germany with all their money, struggles to arm all of their conscripts should wartime mobilization set in.

God, I want to stick my cock into Frauke Petry

>30% AfD

Is that true? Is support among youth for AfD that high? I know there was the recent story that 30% of French teens support FN but that's France where there was never any kind of post war occupation like in Germany.

Shes married and pregnant you sicko.

>qt bundeswehr grill
I would sieg her heil if you know what I mean.

Nice pic. I hope this is their battle song:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang

Praise KEK!

This is a rare Pepe thread now!

>That filename

Is Pustch-chan also gaining steam in Japan? Truly the greatest ally.

That was before Red Kahane's time though, no? Stasi 2.0 is far more than a meme now.

Its a goal.

30% is quite a lot for such a young party with such a "controversial" uncuckening program.

It will make AfD-chans boobs grow bigger too I heard.

You can Heil this if you know what I mean.

How does it feel knowing that you weigh 5kg heavier from all that paki semen in yoyr arse?

SPD needs to loose another 5 percent - easily done - and AfD gain another 6 percent: achievable. Then the AfD will be the strongest party in MeckPomm.

How does it feel that your country will be free of English whites within two or three generations?

I'm not english.

That wouldn't stop me

At this point Pepe is more like a middle finger to the left than anything.

Photo shop a turkroach flag on the bullet pls

Answer the question or get out of the UK, Cuck.

It says please contact this site for memes, or something

It feels bad but we'll fix it.

Alot of based happenings in Germany lately
So happy that Germany is uncucking itself inch by inch
There is still some hope for krauts

Well, most of the time and more generally a middle finger to PC culture. But he is so versatile that super normies have adopted the meme and molded into their cancer.

Not an argument.

Sleep tight doggo.

What about the hashtag?

You can stop hiding, roach.
Soon there will be badge to identify you like in 1938.

Praise Kek, of course

Picture related if you know know what I mean.

Not that I heard of. Thats just from literally Sup Forums-waifus the account.

But that's the official twitter or not?

>Shes married and pregnant

But not with the same men, so who cares :^)

>#PreisetKek
>#PraiseKek

Seriously...?

>implying pic related would happen instead of her being raped by migrants while holding a refugees welcome flag.

555-comeonnow

Wolt ihr den totaler krieg

my sides

krautchan.net/files/1483991185003.webm

really made me think.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

>when the roach cant into bants

That is seriously Jeb tier photoshop, sad!

Good luck Germany
You fucked up by not colouring Pepe's hand, but I still wish an AfD Reich for you.

>when you cross the rhine with your buddies to rape some "aryans".

I honestly can't understand why people who can speak English act like German is moonrunes or something. Half of our most common words are practically identical and most of the rest can be worked out from context.
This is especially true for people who are used to a dialect as having the grammar mixed up a bit is a fact of life for some of the heavier ones (such as Yorkshire. Wi spk lik wi wana).

>Wolt ihr den totaler krieg
You'd be the first sent to the Grammar Nazi camps.

Holy shit I just visited and one of the admins is definately a Sup Forumslack using

>meme arrows

>tanned Brits can swim

Ok that made me chuckle