Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkSWwanJPOI
youtube.com/watch?v=9JqJDRkKlt8
youtube.com/watch?v=GnkmQ2rllAM
youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0
youtube.com/watch?v=4CjLK1mB_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ayyyy hes trying to meme the next holocaust

Last election he whined on his podcast how "fucking stupid Swedish people are" because we voted a "racist hillbilly homophobic" party (SD) into the Riksdag for the second time.

Sure, a lot has happened in terms of public opinion since then, but he was really pissed about it back then. His parent's are also well off, his mother having a big shot job within Kappahl, so he wouldn't have had to deal with/been exposed to many immigrant-related problems back then.

Maybe he has changed, but I think he's just copying the edgy counter-culture some youtubers have stolen straight out of Sup Forums (probably via reddit). FilthyFrank and idubbbz and the like.

It's seen as cool to don't give a fuck.

"Subscribe to Keemstar" was fucking gold

I supported Hillary a year ago because I knew fuck-all about the election.

Boy I changed drastically.

He obviously changed his views aswell. No one should be held accountable for how bluepilled they used to be.

That was 3.5 years ago user.

People change. A lot of terrorist attacks have happened in a very short time.

Who is keemster?

Riksdag = Reichstag?
Sweden is more based than I thought

Have to agree with the 'Murican poster. People change. Alot of people had their eyes opened after the mass-immigration started happening in europe. I was "anti-racist" at some point 10 years ago, and i still am as the worst racism comes from the left nowadays.

SD has massively gained in support since then, and Felix has seemed to have matured and changed drastically as well.
I was subscribed when he did CoD videos, unsubscribed at like 3 million subs, and I just resubbed. When he drops the act with his gaming shit, he's actually a good personality, and shit like this is hilarious.

Holy shit
Pewdiepie
"Finally i can relate to someone"
In the context of Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=nkSWwanJPOI
9:25

Hes incorporating the nazis into all of his videos

I'm pretty sure as he got older, he got redpilled, but he cant go all out on his viewer base to not tank it, so he does it subliminally.

you need to catch up on normie memes

>post yfw you will see the biggest face and channel of YouTube someday become a voice for the alt-right

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>I thought it was a funny meme

LMAO

I think the Paki holding the sign thinks of it more then just a joke for a fiver.

>subscribe to keemstar

I don't even know who that is but thats so devilish. Hilarious

That is extremely disappointing, but very much expected. He strikes me as the typical weak, very left swede.

Nevertheless you can't deny the fact that him redpilling his audience, wether he believes what says or not, is beneficial to us. Of course, I hope he's genuinely changed, which I think is very possible considering the redpilling snowball effect is very rapid.

He probably is on Sup Forums also.
We just dont see him.
Smug as he is, he is hiding in plain sight, without anyone realizing it.

That is very possible, he's most likely breaking the ice right now, so to speak.

Again, the redpilling is very rapid, especially in Sweden, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if he actually was on our side. He's been on the receiving end of quite a lot of shit, which might have set him on the path to us.

what is this facial expression attempting to convey

>He strikes me as the typical weak, very left swede.

He's annoying but he's nowhere near the typical leftist snowflakes in appareance or manner.

Are you a nigger? How the fuck is that possible?

omfg he named the jew!!! based pewds xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

so redpilled XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

PEWDS DOES EVERYTHING! INCLUDING NAMING THE JEW! LMAO LOLOLOLOL XD

this US election was the first one i was able to vote in, so it was the first one i took seriously and decided to actually become well informed.

long story short, i started out as a hillary supporter, moved to bernie, and became a Trump supporter after being redpilled. people change

sad!

>breaking the ice right now, so to speak.
Hes trolling hard. His Profile pic shows mark Zuckerberg. kek
>Again, the redpilling is very rapid, especially in Sweden,
So i heard.
>He's been on the receiving end of quite a lot of shit, which might have set him on the path to us.
You know, i dont watch Letsplays and am not familiar with most of the Youtube celebs.

People get fed up with a lot of the PC Stuff.
When you call somebody a Racist on a daily basis, they usally stop givng a Fuck after a while.
But that Video today, wow.

I dont really understand how he can do something like that, without his Video deleted.
It probably helps having 52 mil Subscribers.

As always, praise Kek.
Thing really seem to go a certain way now.

Shadilay

I'm going to have a beauty nap.

he's just pandering to his audience. his market is 12 year old edgy kids so of course he's going to do edgy things and support trump, the edgy candidate.

in reality i doubt he gives a fuck about anything. he's loaded and has no responsibilities.

Whats with his faggot Filthy Frank impersonation

>be most popular youtubefag
>see political pendulum swinging
>starts unintentionally breaking the ice on Hitler
Truly, swedes are cucked.

>tfw I know he is doing this on purpos so he get lots of view from Sup Forums people
>people are being used as toll here and think they are doing a greater good
kek

Okay what. So I just watched the relevant part of the video for the first time now. He ordered some indians to make a video where they wrote "Death to all jews" on a piece of paper?

>Hes trolling hard. His Profile pic shows mark Zuckerberg. kek

Yeah, sure, "le cray cray trollink".

YES

>impotent bitching

Go away, lad.

It's cultural appropriation!

why would he need to pander if he has 50 million subscribers and would basically be set for life with retarded lets play videos or whetever he does

hes walking a thin line

isn't that the guy who got all buttmad because shadman drew his daughteru? sounds like a faget

This is priceless

WOTAN AWAKES

PRAISE THE FROG MESSIAH FOR HE HAS PROCLAIMED AND BROUGHT ABOUT THE REBIRTH OF OUR TRUE GOD

Thank you for being the only adult ina room full of children, user. You faggots are getting excited over nothing.

He's not redpilling anybody. He's telling cheap shock jokes. By your logic, Family Guy is redpilled.

isnt she a singer?

>I really want to post this but I might get removed from Youtube.

He likes South Park and honestly it seems like South Park reflects a lot of his political views; faux redpill.

The creators of South Park are liberal as hell but aren't against portraying red pill messages, if not for the sake of parodying them.

Felix will say anything to please a redpill crowd but I think deep down he is still very bluepill, just not to the extent that he agrees with all the political correctness lately. Probably centrist.

Anglo most probably. They're all liberal faggots down here.

Nice proxy, peewdipie

>He's not redpilling anybody. He's telling cheap shock jokes. By your logic, Family Guy is redpilled.

Yep, anything for views and relevancy.

Jesus I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. When they rolled out the sign I just lost it.

>guy had 52 trillion followers
>Praises hitler to get ten or twenty new retards to follow him

Makes sense.

That may very well be true but we don't know how it will affect his audience. Think we'll just have to wait and see.

To the record he mocked calling them out. He even did a collage of their vicious headlines while plying a song of "why cant we be friends"....

In another video he told how sad Sweden looks now and that it has changed a lot. Maybe that's why he got red-pilled, waving a war against Youtube personally.

best timeline, that's for sure

>FilthyFrank

Nigger Filthy Frank was a Hillary supporter. Pewdiepie used subtle messages to deliver why Hillary was the worst candidate, he also played "saving Trump" a lot to the point where he said "why do I keep playing this shit? [plays Casey intro of Hillary Clinton I am vo...], oh yeah to don't push any agenda".

From jokes to "I will only suck Trump dicks" to making his friend Brand telling the audience "Trump is my favorite candidate I agree with most of his policies" while Pewds was smiling to the camera.

They're waking up

"The Jew hunter"

South Park creators are liberal in american sense of the word? I ever thinked theyre libertarians.

is summit a person or organization or what?

See? Pewdiepie is like Sam Hyde but without autism; the same clever sarcasm and irony to red-pill the youth but without the cringe-ness.

confirmed for the reincarnation of adolf

>manchildren with anime posters whose job consists of making fun of children in online games

I would be more surprised if he didn't browse Sup Forums.

He has the same voice as Anakin in StarWars III

This is pretty amusing. He could easily play it safe and still rake in the dough.

Idubbbz is probably a Sup Forumstard, he liked this photo on his twitter

Do you remember when you were a nazi but only ironically?

I do

You are brazilian. You already are 50% hitler. Like in that movie, Kids of Brazil

>but only ironically
No.

I was always a complete Nazi, I and everyone around me knew it.

>Study the hidden footprint of the illuminati and occult secret societies for a decade.
>It was the Jews all along.

Nice

I'm kinda jelly desu, i've been a crypto nazi for quite a long time, no one irl even has a clue about me being a nazi, they just think I am le lolbertarian or something like that.

Is nazism a crime in Chile? I know it is in BR. so I don't really want to go around calling myself a nazi, BR prisons trully are not a place I wanna be

>I'm going to prison

I have a question for you brits. Pewdiepie said he moved from Sweden to UK because the "internet" connection and some other bullshit. But I read somewhere he did this to avoid paying taxes.

Is there a way someone like him move to your country to avoid taxes?

>we have to get pewdiepie on our side
>if he wants to or not
>we have the power comrades
>use the proof we have until now

>Is nazism a crime in Chile?
Not legally. It is frowned upon. But not like in America where you get harassed. Here you just get from time to time dismissals because "you are a racist"

Remember we supported Nazi Germany in WW2 and refused to cut deals with them when America asked us to.
>then we supported the soviets until we got American'd

(((BERG)))

Well, southern america really liked uncle Addy desu. Brazilian president back then used to send letters congratulating Herr Hitler on stuff, untill one day (((a definitely nazi submarine))) sunk some BR (((merchant))) ship and we joined the war with the allies

Damn, the joos got you guys good. That fucking sucks. Chile is pretty commie now though, the younger generation born with the internet is following the steps of the burgerland, so feminism, news calling people sexists, and antifaggots are rising.

Really? Last I heard, hues are fleeing this shithole to move to Chile, because you guys are quite close and insanelly better to do business on than Brazil.

Also, thankfully enough, Trump might also make the pendulums swing here

>Dude weed lmao kill all jews
You get (((Ley Zamudio))) applied to you lad.

>when jesus throws the smokebomb
tip top bants

What did he mean by thia?

It's basically the SJW media that redpilled him. He is very outspoken about how he hates sites like Kotaku, Verge and the similar SJW "news" outlets.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JqJDRkKlt8
youtube.com/watch?v=GnkmQ2rllAM
youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0
youtube.com/watch?v=4CjLK1mB_II

I think the Funny Guys got banned because of this, their site is gone from Fiverr now. It was still there just some hours ago.

is he /ourguy/?

rip, the meme will live on
forever

Iceposeidon did the same kind of humour but about negros in Twitch. In the end he got banned for two months at the first mishap that twitch could see.
I see this guy ending up the same way. Google will take the first opportunity to tell him to gtfo.

Thats a funny meme

>telling youtubes biggest celebrity to gtfo
great business model there buddy

And I bet he will be crying like a bitch.
>my ironic shitposting

By KEK it must be so!

>Having missed the Polish campaign, and having cut its teeth successfully in France, the Bro Army division was heavily embroiled in combat on the Eastern front from the first days of the Pewdiepie invasion of the Jewtube Union. On the morning of September 24, 1941, Felix and his anti-tank battery were engaging Jew targets north of the village of Sweden. In an initial engagement, Jew skirmishers killed all of the other bros of the battery. While exposed to artillery and small arms fire, Felix manned his 50mm cannon alone, holding on without supplies or provisions for the next three days. When a counterattack by other Bro Army troops recaptured Swedeb, Felix was credited with having knocked out 13 Jew tanks and killed nearly 100 enemy jews singlehandedly. The bros that greeted him were baffled that a single youtuber could hold his position against hundreds of Jew troops and a formidable armor presence. For this stunning act of individual bravery, SS-Obergruppenführer Theodor Eicke awarded Felix with the Iron Cross, First Class and recommended him simultaneously for the Knight's Cross. Subsequently, Hitler awarded him the Knight's Cross, making Felix the first enlisted man in his division to be given the honor.

Should we tweet these at him?

Not like me

I was a nazi ironically

I'd watch nazi hell march to be edgy

Then one day I found "The Lion"

I got tingles at the end and was like

"oh shit, I shouldn't have gotten tingles from that"

Downhill from there.

He's definitely not redpilled. YET.

I'd say he's 40-50% redpilled. First come irony, then comes the real deal.