/va/pol

In this thread we discuss Virginia politics and how to make the state red again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PsD59byZkl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fun fact. Virignia is only blue because of voter fraud. The only Democrat to legitmitly win it since 1968 was Obama in 2008. Obama lost it in 2012. and Clinton lost it this year.

Display proofs

Destroy Nova

>whats truck

Northern Virginia is too densely populated by out-of-state elites coming for DC and beltway bandit jobs. Unless Trump brings a surge of conservative voters to Arlinton and Loudoun, Virginia will be stuck as blue until DC annexes everything as far out as Leesburg and Fredericksburg.

Fairfax is Red
Leaving RVA right now cant believe how libtard it is here.
Heading back to SC
That is all.

RVA is full of the teenagers from NoVA suburbs going to VCU or just slumming it.

But fifteen years ago it just just full of unemployed niggers, so now at least it has decent bars.

Ashburn fag here pls don't force me to be a part of DC

Sterling fag here please nuke this shitty town

At least you're not in Wise, boys. Always remember that. Worked there for a year and it was worse than places I saw in rural Mexico.

VA is weird man I can drive like 30min and be in DC or Drive 30min and be in no where

Why do so many maps of VA leave off the Eastern Shore? We don't even have that many blacks.

Because Delmarva is a spit of sandy nothing and biting flies.

All I know about VA is that chris chan is from there

I think I saw him walking around Burke lake once kinda far from where he lives

I live near the Naval Base in Norfolk, the beach ain't that far away. People here are fairly nice for the most part, it's quite down here but you can still go out and do stuff. It's a good blend of city and rural life and we voted Trump here for the most part, so there's that.

He's from a Lynchburg suburb, which is just an insular Evangelical conclave in the middle of nowhere built around Jerry Falwell's cancer called Liberty University.

The fucking braindead idiots that school produces with 'divinity' degrees are literally worse than the art school dropouts from CNU.

804-fag here, Richmond ain't bad once you get into the suburbs and countryside; most people I know were pro-Trump in the suburbs around Henrico. If we could remove NoVA it would make everything better. Fuck DC.

Do you ever travel across the bay?

Good thing you didnt see him in Gamestop

Red pill me on the great dismal swamp

It's unsalvagable.

Nuke NOVA to keep those entitled brats from coming to Richmond (((VCU)))and cucking shit up

>checks florida
Fucking kek, weve memed too hard

Anyone here go to gmu?

>that 4th floor mosque and pajeet fest

You ever hunt in the /swamp/

I go to GMU. FUCK THIS AREA. I want to move back to the land of the grandparents to SWVA. At least it's nice and red down there.

If you are a faggot that has that RCA sticker on your car, you need to be gassed because Richmond is a fucking zoo.

>South Caroline
don't bully, we won't touch Georgia again!

is Pennsylvania the most based state

RVA

Why aren't you wearing your trump shirt and holding hands with your gf user?

Make GMU great again

It cannot be saved. All the conservative groups vote already and we're outnumbered by the wave of immigrants, blacks, transplants, and government workers.

t. Richmond

You know milo came to gmu right? also i heard we're getting a steak n shake

>make the state red again

It's already red. Both chambers of our legislature are red and our districts are so gerrymandered for the GOP that one had to be redrawn. It is red and will continue to be red, probably even more red, after the census. And we have off-year elections on top of everything else. We'll probably be more or less red forever, however we end up going in presidential elections, because the Democratic base is literally too ignorant/disengaged/lazy to vote in state or midterm elections.

>Virignia is only blue because of voter fraud.

You guys truly believe anything you hear.

Love the commonwealth, I love the climate, every day in the summer is comfy and hot as balls followed by a massive thunderstorm and a cool evening. I stay away from NoVA but overall really good state, southern but with a lot more money/education/culture than other places. We also have the coolest flag of any state by far.

>South Carolina

Lindsay Graham found google didn't he

Milo is a literal coal burning faggot, fuck that guy.

As long as the AFC stays cozy that's all that matters

Hoping this semester I meet a shy QT that I can gf in febwick

>California

I knew this CA was red. It's just turning blue because of all the niggers and illegal spics. Fucking cheating ass liberals.

What's the best town/city/part of va to find a QT conservative gf?

THIS STATE FUCKING SUCKS AHHHH KILL ME

Henrico went blue

Try to find one of the Mennonites out of Harrisonburg, they're some of the sweetest girls I've ever met. They do tend to have that lowland european face, though, if you're not cool with that.

It's time NoVA seceded from the state of VA, and became a part of DC.

We also need to get rid of Terry McAuliffe. How that imbecile got elected as Governor, I have no idea.

>California

Nuke NOVA, lose 3 EC.

Charlottesville

Sterling fag here, i like Sterling just wish the liberals were gone.

>Stop being a loser

North Dakota confirmed for The Sup Forums State.

Doesn't JMU/UVA ruin these cities?

It aint ever going red again. DC area is pansexual blue, deal with it.

Liberals outnumber conservatives 2:1. Even if the state was 100% white, you'd still be blue.

>Charlottesville

Hipsters, yuppies, UVA brats from NoVA and poor blacks. And a bunch of homeless.

Only if we could also eject the Wise panhandle to make up for the loss of tax revenue from NoVA, unless you want all the illiterate rednecks protesting in front of their waffle houses to garnish your wages to pay for abortions.

youtu.be/PsD59byZkl0

I went there, that school is complete shit.

After I got a job in DC and now I live in Arlington. I hate DC.

Why not move to somewhere comfy now that you have a degree and experience?

Hi, fags. Kentucky here. Want your clay back? TOO FUCKING BAD KENTUCKY NUMBER ONE FUCK OFF

JMU is insular to itself. Harrisonburg is still uncorrupted (or was when I went there).

It's still full of unemployed niggers. They just live in Southside, Manchester, Church Hill, Jackson Ward, and Northside.

How do you hate DC, but live in Arlington?

I'd honestly take DC over Arlington because fuck that place is bland. Well, them and Fairfax.

I actually am doing really really well at me job right now. I want to work a few years and gain a fuck ton of experience and connections then go live somewhere comfy and chill.

I was a fencer at GMU, but their curriculum wasn't worth shit and they'd Jew you out of every penny

I thought Church Hill had gotten more yuppie/townie in the last few years? Or am I thinking of across the river?

I only work in DC, and I live with my chill af cat in a small place in Arlington. I don't go out much and just kinda chill on my own. I'd post a pic but this phone app crashes when I try to upload pics.

It got "gentrified" in the area immediately beside Shockoe Bottom off Main. Go 4-5 blocks North and your in gangland.

What was your major?

Virginia Square here, howdy.

And yeah, it's bland but what gets me is the spoiled entitled bratty attitude that people seem to have here. I'm from NY and it's impressive how DC manages to cram so many trust fund silver spoon tightasses into one place

Any Albemarle fags here??

Get rid of the democrat vote counters.

I think the swamp in DC is the cause rather than voter fraud

I studied a science, but I do tech work now. Email me if you want tropicalrise @ g M A i l

uncalled for

Drain swamp. 100,000s of former useless feds move back to Chicago

DC bruh here

Going to school in Richmond at the moment. My apartment is right next to the projects, so I sure as hell don't go outside at night. Every now and then I get to hear successive gunshots. There's no saving this godforsaken city.

On the topic, are there any good places near Leesburg to shoot? I saw that there was a trap range at Bull Run, and the NRA museum is close enough, but are there any other cool spots around?

Also, how is the horse owning community in Virginia? My family had horses when I was a kid but sold them all off when we moved into a suburb, and I'm thinking about putting some money aside for one or two.

I don't mean to go /soc/ but this could be one of our only shots at finding fellow Sup Forumsacks in the area for enduring this godforsaken realm

Blue Ridge Armory is pretty cool for shooting and renting guns to try out

The thing that pisses me off is the folks that ask you "what do you do" as a fucking conversation starter. "Oh you work for the government are you hiring?

These young white professional liberals piss me off.

No love for SWVA? I guess I can see why, but if you want red, that's as red as VA gets.

As someone who lives very nearby, Harrisonburg is letting it's economy be ruined by JMU. For instance, giving free bus rides to any JMU student and NOT CHARGING JMU. It's fucking absurd.

Who /carolinecounty/ here?

Yeah it's pretty much everyone's first question. Thankfully you can't work where I work without at least proficiency in more than one language along with your skill

Democrats have us beaten with the youth.
The Young Democrats have control of community organizing. I can only foresee the state becoming more blue next election.

Unless you have some idea as to how to get more people out to vote, you'll have to throw in the towel for this state.

>from major nig city
>move to to Ashland
>nigs rob my place while at work and steal all my shit

Police here are useless fucks, but they pull you over quick. I gotta go back home.

>Red state

Don't lie.

>Young liberals growing into mature conservatives is a new thing I have never heard of.

Trump should move the capital to Manhattan.

Woodberry Forest is the only redpilled school for redpilled southern boys

Where I work (large VA employer with multiple locations and $billion+ revenue) you could learn the definition of a silent majority in November, even among young people. Everyone was staying very quiet about the election in polite company, but as soon as I got any of my coworkers alone, all they wanted to talk about was Trump and how much they couldn't stand Shill. Don't give up so easily.

>travel through time
Based Arkansas

Any of you all into exploit/vulnerability research?
Would love to organize some weev-style tomfoolery.

Reach out to all the Koreans, Vietnamese, Filipinos and Chinese that live out in Fairfax. Competition for the best schools for their kids is fierce there, many are naturally opposed to affirmative action, and the Dems are becoming more hardline about this. Plus, they're making money and becoming middle and upper middle class, there's a decent shot they will start voting conservative within 10-15 years.

I work near there

>implying DC would want the hellhole known as fairfax county
>beaners
>more beaners
>holy shit are there direct flights to El Salvador to here
>Muslims
>pooinloos
>cops everywhere
>spics driving around without insurance

Tbqh DC has more white people. Even despite all our blacks. We keep them all in the east side of the river. Arlington co is pretty decent, if you exclude anything south of Arlington Blvd

Ashburnfag here. Leesburg is full of beaners. Literally everywhere west of Leesburg is Trump country though.

>that Utah one

Apex KEK

What is the most based university in VA to attend?

in terms of?

there's Silver Eagle Group in Ashburn. that's where I shoot.