Guys

Guys....

At first I thought that the dossier was complete garbage fakery, thanks to things like pic related. I am beginning to have my doubts. In all the threads referenced in this "proof" only the existence of tapes is mentioned, e.g., some user claimed to have convinced rick wilson that a certain orgy tape existed. Later he says "they" added a Russian spy angle.

Who is "they"? Who wrote the report? It does not seem to be the user, clearly whoever wrote the report already knew about the spy angle. Something doesn't add up.

I also noticed the plethora of threads laughing about how fake this dossier is, but no one seemed to have proof of it with anything other than 4 posts made by the user claiming to have mislead Rick Wilson.

Additionally, last night and today people have been making spoof versions of paragraphs from the dossier with highlighted text and outlandish claims. Sure I have seen Sup Forums do similar things before, but so many, so quickly? It makes me think there may be shills here.

Does anyone have better proof this shit is fake? These "proof" infographics just make me uneasy. They are believable, but they do not quite fit. They feel like shills.

Thoughts? And more importantly, does anyone have better proof that the dossier is fake? Perhaps more references to Rick Wilson being trolled by sockpuppet accounts?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/christopher-steele-ex-british-intelligence-officer-said-to-have-prepared-dossier-on-trump-1484162553
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on, faggots. I'm getting nervous that the dossier is real and someone is using us for damage control.

Bump

The dossier referenced the tapes.

The tapes were not included. They are located elsewhere.

They did, but again, who wrote the report? If some user convinced Rick Wilson that tapes existed, how does it magically show up in this dossier with all the other information and FSB shit?

You won't get a solid answer to this. I'm calling it now.

We're being played, and everyone's so giddy about it.

Agreed. It started so fast and suddenly, I am almost positive the thing is real and Sup Forums is being used to deflect as much as possible. Hell, even I fell for it until a few hours ago. I really really hope I am wrong on this. Fuck.

no shit its real. The """proof""" thats its fake was a post from Nov 1st. Docs were circulating in the media long before then. Yes nobody has been unable to verify it because we're talking about British counter-intelligence about a russian intelligence operation. No fake news media has the skills to verify that shit. Only the CIA, NSA, FBI etc do.. and they're all taking it seriously. The reality is, even if its faked, they intelligence community will do their investigation and say its real. Trump will likely not be allowed to serve

How do you know they were circulating so early on? Do you personally believe the allegations found in the dossier, or do you think this was invented to get Trump out of the white house?

This board is a festering collection of Russian trolls, I have no doubt. This board has really morphed in the past year as ridiculously pro-trump. Even before stormfags can't account for all of it. It would make too much sense for Russian trolls to make this an hq...remember all those "ctr Sup Forums guides?" Maybe they weren't for ctr...

I think a good deal of it is genuine. I genuinely supported Trump. Regardless of when it started, I get the niggling sense that right now we have the Russian equivalent of CTR bombarding us with slide threads and hand-waving dismissals of the dossier and its contents.

the FBI claims to have gotten the dossier in August. I think its too early to make an educated guess about the veracity or intent of the dossier. However, the a member of the intelligence community (cia I think) did openly threaten Trump with revenge less than a week ago. This dossier is traced to ex-british intelligence and an anti-trump political research group and not a guy on Sup Forums. In that sense its real.exe

And slowly, realisation dawns.

The super amazing Russian spy info report on Trump talks about Rep. Steven Smith of the 15th Congressional District of Georgia. Except Steven Smith isn't a real person, and there is no 15th Congressional District of Georgia. It's fake you moron

I think that sums it up pretty well. At least in my case.

No, the dossier does not mention either of those things. I have it right in front of me.

So you really think Trump spent Christmas 2010 in Russia, watching anime with hookers?

Rick Wilson has been trolled numerous times.
He's very likely the source for this ridiculous pissgate story that Trump's enemies propagated.

Christopher Steele, the former MI6 agent behind the fake news, was funded by the Democrats to manufacture this fake news.

Again, this is not mentioned in the dossier. As I said in the OP, there are many parody-style copies of the format the dossier was first published in.

burden of evidence to prove is real is on the intelligent agencies that claim is real. Besides, it's not like it's a new thing that just surfaced, it's been circulating around for ages.

Also, I absolutely love how everyone around call it a "dossier" to feel like they are on a spy flick, its a shitty .txt document people.

Link to the original?

Author is apparently Christopher Steele, ex-MI6.

wsj.com/articles/christopher-steele-ex-british-intelligence-officer-said-to-have-prepared-dossier-on-trump-1484162553

The britbong spook is now on the run. You don't run from shit like this if you have reliable evidence. You run because your house of cards bullshit intel cash grab operation is about to come tumbling down. Guess it's admirable that he made some money selling conspiracy theories to NeverTrumpers.

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

The bets is that McCain handed the report to FBI. No one read it until it was too late. If McCain hands you something apparently it is truth.

The guy is 80

Fair enough. I suppose I am jumpy due to Sup Forums immediately taking responsibility when there is no evidence to support that. It just gives the appearance of shilling, and if the thing is fake, why shill that it is fake?