You Trump supporters are gonna get us all killed

Are you proud of what you've done? Helping elect a demagogue, an orange manchild, BenCheeto Mussolini?

>denies climate change
>appoints anti vaxxers
>won't take nuclear strike off the table
>is racist, sexist, xenophobic, and transphobic

Four god damn years of being on edge because this monster might launch a nuke, all because of you guys. And let's not forget the damage he does by not doing anything about climate change will be with us forever. You anti science bigots really did it this time. I hope you're happy.

That's how you feel, and yet you choose to keep stoking the fire?

I'm pretty happy about it. Why you sad?

Exactly this

When will libtards realize the more they push back and fight it the more it's going to hurt for them

But I love war.
Bring death down upon us and wipe this planet clean.

That sounds like something an abusive husband would say. Wow.

Please stop I am diamonds now. It isnt that good, he likes Jews you know.... Everything cant be perfect tho

BIG RED BUTTON

Us all killed?
No
Just a certain ideology and your kike masters.

Buh-bye

For every step you push left, we must push 2 to the right. The only proper response to your injustice is action.

Ever had an abusive husband?

nukes are kinda pointless if you categorically rule out their use.

>mfw I got all americans killed by memeing on the internet
sounds good to me OP

>The "fair and balanced" media fucks me regularly in the ass

>won't take nuclear strike off the table
No one would.

It has been and will remain a part of our nuclear deterrence strategy.

Also Hillary was the WWIII candidate bar none. Her one policy of putting a no fly zone over Syria would have put American and Russian forces into direct conflict if enforcement was pursued.

Eight years of GLORY!!!
Man made global warming is a scam.
Crying wolf about racists.
Liberal Tears salt the earth.

>You Trump supporters are gonna get us all killed

That's the idea. What could be funnier?

What the fuck are you even talking about with the nuke thing? How does one "take it off the table"?

It's like you don't understand what MAD is.

>Hillary's plastic button

>Four god damn years of being on edge
8, it's gonna be 8 Gloriously Splendid Years, hopefully more. I doubt you'll make it user, but I kindly wish you the best of luck, you're gonna need it!

>Four ***damn years
Try 8 silly faggot

In all honesty I don't really see Trump being a great or even good president. He seems like a bumbling retard. Still better than shillary of course, but that's not saying much.
I'm just in it for the chaos.
Praise Kek.

Are you projecting again?

>. And let's not forget the damage he does by not doing anything about climate change will be with us forever.

why the fuck should we do anything about the environment when these subhuman chinks and various other shitskins still exist and shit up the planet ten times harder than us?

we'll just shoot ourselves in the foot and let them continute to pollute even more

fucking dumbass you dont care about the environment

>man caused climate change

No you are quite the number one shitter-upper of the planet. The chinks may get there (soon even), but for now you take the cake.
And pollution isn't even just about global warming/climate change/whatever you call it (which is a thing), it's also about the place where you fucking live. Polluting the environment is like shitting where you eat. Nobody in their right mind would be okay with that. Somehow the corporate jews (who make money by shitting up the environment because it's cheaper than not shitting up the environment) have retards like you convinced that it's a hoax and you eat it all up.

Even if it turns out to be fake (unlikely) it's a million times better to err on the cautious side than to cause irreparable damage to the planet (the very place we live) just to save some money. All so that the rich jews can jew you gullible cunts some more.

>hurdur libshits are all brainwashed idiots.
Guess what, you are the same fucking thing

>transphobic
Nobody is scared of men with little tiny titties but it is a mental illness (Body dismorphic disorder) and should never be pandered to, as we do not have clinics for weeaboo lassies who want to be catgirls and need to have ears & a tail to feel complete - or young men who want to lop off a limb and get a Militech cyberarm with pop-up titanium blades.

>Niggers and Spics killed
>Whites end up surviving more

I don't see the problem user.

>transphobic

Even if Climate change isn't a hoax like some here say since you believe or rather trust COMPANIES with the health of your environment like an Enron or Shell that makes you all the more retarded
>Appoints anti vaxxers
The Pharma industry in the US and the west is completely retarded, young kids get mind alterning drugs like Xanax, Ritalin, uppers and downers for simple phases they go through because it's now ADD or some pshycological / mental illness suddendly, you're literally transforming kids into unhealthy depressed suicidal individuals which in the future will have no future thanks to all the drugs these so called trusted doctors prescribed them.
>Won't take nuclear strike off the table
Why the fuck would you want to negotiate about this with a backwards culture, let them try to make it and use nuclear energy for the purpose to create energy, creating nuclear weapons goes a step further and when they do, well... why would they?
the US, Europe, Russia would glass them if they tried something, it's just a self defence meassure against all the nations in the world who are stronger then them, this issue will balance itself out just like the cold war did.
>racist, sexist, xenophobic, trans--
A language about non issues compared to poverty and crime to keep people from all colors and creeds and man and woman at each others throats, to splinter them, make them and distrust each other so they are easier to control.

if you believe all the fear mongering the media and the democrats represent you're part of the problem.

Also something more about climate change, a lot of gasses fall into the ocean and are dispersed into the air, cleaned in an organic way the way we clean water or the way a space ship uses filters to clean oxygen making it breathable again.

Warming of the O-zone layer is real since we can see that this is what happend to Mars, it's body of the planet is completely scorched because it had at a certain time and moment in space no more layer to protect itself from dangerous heat waves.

Those meds are not vaccinations though, huge difference

Your salt makes me happy. Keep crying, i need more liberal tears for my collection

>he doesn't know about the coming Maunder Minimum

NOBODY knows shit about the climate, we've accurately observed it for 60 years.