Why the fuck are there so many Anti-Trump threads all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Why the fuck are there so many Anti-Trump threads all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

trolls

This has been going on since early 2016 and been going up and down in frequency. It´s leftypol / CTR / crylibs trying to trigger us or practicing memes. Things like "3 million" or sad autscreeching really. Some can be assumed quite safely to be pasta-faggots trolling for "lulz" eventhough the material is sorely lacking.

barrier breakers

No doubt Hillary paid trolls and shills. They don't have that gubment job that they were promised, so now they are paid to troll the armpit of the internet.

i think it's mostly trump supporters being ironic and pretending to be anti-trump people

I doubt they're CTR anymore. Most are anons addicted to (you)'s

CTR. can't say they aren't doing their jobs

>unironically browsing Sup Forums
how the fuck is this not equal to browsing reddit already

Everything else has just gotten too predictable.

It's POLITICALLY INCORRECT.

Sup Forums is supposed to be against everybody.

We're for AND against Trump.

Enraged impotent leftists who do nothing but argue about meaningless irrelevant shit can't fucking believe that the alt-right are kicking ass at being gamechanging political pranksters.

>blablabal leftists blablabla leftists

>my idol can't be a sack of shit like he actually is

Simple, OP. People realised how Trump really is. A privileged piece of walking shit. Literal scum.

t. /leftypol/

It is rather funny though. Does generate a lot more polarization. People shilling for various reasons.

It's just kinda sad desu, but don't kid yourself if you don't think multiple orgs monitor and post here

Pol is anti-establishment.

Trump is establishment.

Pol is anti-Trump now.

It's not new; anyone who's not new remembers how virulently anti-Dubya Sup Forums was back in the day.

Because Sup Forums was on the mainstream media again, so we've been flooded with tourists

This. Can't wait for them all to go back to r/the_donald

Wrong, Sup Forums is anti-bullshit. Dubya was full of shit, obummer was full of shit, and so far trump doesn't seem to be quite so shitty, but he has 4 years to prove otherwise