You get offered to travel into the past to escape the current degeneracy. Where to & when...

You get offered to travel into the past to escape the current degeneracy. Where to & when? or would you pussy out because you're afraid of giving up internet & modern tech?

A member of the Great Otto's cabinet for sure.

Berlin, 1938.

*hands over 1000s of pages worth of demographic statistics from 2016 to Hitler personally*

"Here. This should be enough to consolidate the support of Europe, the United States and every other white country in the world to the cause of fascism."

That depends entirely on whether or not I'm guaranteed non starving peasant status or the ability to do whatever it is I want to do.

For example I'd love to go back to the heyday of the British Empire and find a way to keep it from falling apart, but if I just got dropped as is in London in the early 1800s I would be unable to do anything but starve since I don't have the skillset to survive as a peasant 200 years ago.

Rome, make sure no other race survives. Guide them to facist ideals and how to spread life across the universe its life purpose.

Behead other races without mercy.

Either....

Crusade Jerusalem
Renaissance Italy
American Revolution
Golden Age of Piracy
French Revolution
Industrial Rev. London
orrr the Spanish Inquisition

>escape degeneracy

Yeah fuck that, opium dens here I come!

For purely selfish reasons, Cambridge, MA, 1988

A year ago, I met the most stunningly beautiful woman in her 40s at the library I work at. We began to talk and found that we have the same slightly obscure interests (medieval French history, Biblical archaeology, learning Latin, and a whole bunch of other things). Turns out she was a Harvard grad and after a few weeks of chatting with her a few minutes every time she came in, she invited me to her home to talk about our interests. After hours and hours of conversation, she told me that it made her so sad that we weren't the same age. She said that she wished that we could've gone to college together and have a relationship and maybe a family after that (she never married and has no kids). She then kissed me passionately for a few minutes and cooked me dinner after that.

That was my first kiss (at age 24) and I feel pathetic. I'm not that attractive and she was a 10/10 in looks and personality. It kills me to know that I'll probably never get to be with someone like that (or anyone else for that matter) ever again. I'm quiet, a little spergy, and still a virgin. Hopefully I can get reincarnated and be with her in my next life.

>implying you would be able to look or even talk to Hitler
>implying he would even take you seriously
foken bloody hell mate

Mongolian Empire
Remove all Kebabs
Do not convert to Islam

27 september 1605 Kircholm. I just want to see how did he dew it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

wait
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

riches over bitches you stupid faggot. All women are the same, accept it or kys

Be 10 when Jesus was 20/25
Learn the ways
Carry on legacy
Record everything in its authenticity
Pilgrimage to Rome
Establish local Tiberian Salt-Mining Forum
Turns into ancient meme factory
Kill Caesar
Become Caesar
Establish Christ's Kingdom on Earth

Early 1820's in order to become an American frontiersman.

Expeditions, establishing colonies, killing Indians, and eventually settling down in a cabin somewhere, finding a wife, and having two kids.

Little government regulation, little taxes, etc.

There's a pretty good chance I wouldn't make it, though.

AND AVENGE MY MASTER'S DEATH
Aint talkin bout the romans either

The (((USA))) and Britain didn't listen back then and they wouldn't listen with the demographic stats to back it up. Maybe they would be even more determined to fight the Reich, because he is literally Hitler and racist. And they would arrest YOU as a foreign agent, if you tried to red pill them. Reminds me of the guy who flew to your island, to desperatly try to get a peace deal and was just arrested, later suicided in prison.

My German is okayish and I would probaby go to 8 november 1923 Munich or maybe a year before that so I can become one of Hitler most trusted advisors. After 10 years I will reveal I'm a timetraveler by predicting some events like the Hindenburg Crash and the Spanish Civil War.

Obviously he cannot be too much involved into the war or even diplomacy.

>actually capture the British at Dunkirk which would have been 338k soldiers captured 200k British

Contrary to popular belief, what became known as the "Halt Order" did not originate with Adolf Hitler. Field Marshals Gerd von Rundstedt and Günther von Kluge suggested It.

>Coordinate with Italy and Japan.
>Ask Japan to wait with the attack on Pearl Harbor until victory in Europe is secured
>Help Italy in Balkans and focus all attention to North-Africa, Egypt and those sweet Iraqi oil fields.
>Trade more with Japan
>help them win against china
>Attack Soviet Union together
>Keep the US out of the war, leave them be, but try to get the Phillippines for Japan.

French Revoluatoin?

Why would you want to live in a Masonic Satanic upheaval? And /our guy/ Napoleon is just a few years away.

Antebellum South

>two kids.

Try twelve without the advent of birth control

I'd travel back to the 90s and use my future knowledge to get rich with apple shares and shit, use money to pay people freaking out in specific planes to make sure they never started, become well known banker and use influence to stop economy crisis and fund assad to destroy isis before they become a thing.
Forgot anything on to-do list?

Are you fucking kidding me? Protestants are the engine that has been driving the secularization of the continent. Just like german princes have robbed and destroyed catholic monasteries and churches, Bismarck has decided to secularize schools and to wage a war against catholic Bavaria! This guy is responsible for spreading degeneracy like not many other figures in european history!

I'll probably kill myself eventually, just not when my parents are still around

I don't. I continue to ride the tiger, because I think it's starting to get tired. If that's not an option, though, I'd go back to the discovery of the new world so I can partake in settling America.

Prevent German multiculturalism. Pretty sure it started with the US putting nukes in Turkey in exchange for guestworkers to Europe.

thoughtful of u but i think you should keep going dude

Now that I think about it, how did these families keep all of their children alive?

It's hard enough being a parent in the digital age we live in, even with all of our technology.

I feel as if these children would either die young, or grow up with severe mental illnesses. Or maybe I'm just underestimating their abilities to raise a family.

>go back a couple of years
>mine/buy a shit ton of bitcoins
>shitpost on Sup Forums to the present day
My life is completely the same except im now a millionaire

Probably 1950's suburbia America. Great music and food, get a bullshit factory job and buy a house on your salary, smoke a pipe, make fun of nig nogs and not lose your job, women in 1950's dress hot as fuck, join up at a hedonistic nudist colony, drive around in a massive cadillac, love life.

...I think the only thing I'd bring back with me is modern pubic shaving practices.

>Maybe they would be even more determined to fight the Reich, because he is literally Hitler and racist.

Literally EVERYBODY was racist back then, you sub-human rapugee.

This. My brother was paying £3.30 for bitcoins and spending it all on MDMA. We both had no idea it would appreciate in value so massively and become such a meme.

Become Napoleon's trusted associate
Tell him to settle for non-permafrost Europe
Show him oil, take over ME
Create oil-denominated currency
Use the cucked germans to invent a car
Build massive modern army
Rid the world of the money changers
Colonize Americas
Ask Napoleon for Cyprus
Establish own kingdom with a harem of 300 women and a few bros to shoot the shit
Father 1000 offspring
Create master race