ITT:Ask orthodox Jew anything (((Sup Forums)))-related

ITT:Ask orthodox Jew anything (((Sup Forums)))-related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ToviaSinger1
youtube.com/watch?v=D8RW9evySbU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk-PryW9AuBgJebuLquDA-OQ-oSraFURd
youtu.be/7ylbD8rUZi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you personally responsible for flooding europe and america with mudslime rapefugees when it's obvious that jews will be the first people that mudslimes exterminate when they take over?

dude youre a dumb fuck, please be trolling

no i am being absolutely serious, you are jewish therefore you are personally responsible for doing that. i learned it on Sup Forums :^)

no one cares you stupid yid, get back to your kibbutz

Why don't Jews consider themselves "white" and do they share disdain for Gentiles(particularly whites)

You look greasy and brown, have a shower......with gas.

Why do you deny Jesus as the messiah?

We are all Jews here mate. No one has anything to ask you.

How was your Hannukah?

Are jews behind the anime?

What has changed since our last talk Mathias... have you left the sect or are you still going to live an orthodox lifestyle?

What does a female jew looks like?

Why do you hate non Jews so much?

Do you feel guilty for hating Gentiles and never taking any heat for it?

showering every day is for cucks.

Because we aren't. We can generally assume the best goy still has things they do that is degenerate, like how the founding fathers would dance with other men's wives. Whites are the best goys however.

Start with this:youtube.com/user/ToviaSinger1

It was good my nigga. This was my favorite pic I found all hannukah but I never have a chance to post. Any ideas what kind of posts I should attach it to?

What kind of things do orthodox Jews say about gentiles behind their backs?

The Chida writes that according to Kabbalah we have a mitzvah to love goyim, though I dont know of the ramifications of this, either halachally or ideologically

they like to say how there are moral goyim who are Heaven-fearing but at the end of the day we have the right book and nigga gotta pay tribute

for the record i have nothing against the jewish people or israel, they are our friends :)

Do you have an opinion on certain kabbalists, like the ARI, RamChal, Cordovero, etc?

do you call us goyim behind our backs?

youtube.com/watch?v=D8RW9evySbU

Rabbi Singer on if Jews control Hollywood

Who tells you who to vote for, and how many times do you vote?

Kabbalah is part of Judaism. The Sages you mentioned are who we hold from so those are legit.

Goyim just means gentile.

My Rabbi. Only once, in '12 election.

why do slimey jews try to steal and lie and cheat the goyim out of money, prosperity and the right to an existence? also why do dirty lying jews want innocent white children dead?

is it because we shoahd you? If so then alright i guess because thats a really good excuse we shoahd you bad but that also means we can shoah you again. hopefully.

>Because we aren't.

>Fellow white people, it's time to talk about white privilege!
>Lel not us though! We aren't white.

Okay. I'm Jewish myself and was thinking about ordering a hard copy of 138 Openings of Wisdom (Greenbaum translation).

what do rabbi's say of gentiles? are to be culled, what must be the relationship between a jew and a gentile, and jews and gentiles?

>checked
I love my jews but sometimes you're too fucking jewwy

>TL;DR for

naw, Goyim have a special connection to G-d that is not like animals'.

>youtube.com/user/ToviaSinger1
Hell naw, man. You can't just give me a WHOLE YOUTUBE CHANNEL! Give me the brief, and follow up with the a video from the channel to get me thinking. Now I just think you're a lazy bum who can't think for himself. Anyways, I wanted your opinion. After all it's an Ask (((you))) Anything thread. Didn't your mother teach you anything?

>Whites are the best goys however.

Not Asians? I guess whites are too stupid to be a threat but just smart enough to be useful.

You mean they exist to serve the Jews and you will sit like Effendi and feast! You will not kill the goyim yet, because it would be bad if someone would kill the donkey of a master. It will cost him good shekels after all.

Kys, traitor. Sup Forums has laways supported Israel.

>Whites are the best goys however.
Best bagel cooks too, remember that Moshe.

Why do Jews want to exterminate the white race?

Why do Jews push Cultural Marxism so much?

Why don't Jews ally with whites to cleanse our world of the browns?

I am Haman and I am here to destroy your race.

lmao, these 1 post ID shills are so bad, I don't even know, if they are all just trolling

You look like a sand nigger.
Why is that? Are you a mizrahi?

Christianity is bullshit and only a retard cant see it.

Naw. Whites. Asian women are for breeding with though. how can asian guys compete LOL

Germans really are autistic

We aren't Marxists, stop memeing faggot.

What is Donald J. Trump?

can you send me some shekels?

Parents are from Iran.

what about in like Genesis ch 35 or somewhere around there that says the nations will bow to to Jew. Read ya damn scriptures white boi

What are you doing outside the oven?
Put your fucking gold star on, future transexual deviant.

I am quoting your own Rabbis, Mr. Goldsteinberg. So you are saying that your Rabbis are autistic?

Do you support metzitzah or the cutting without anesthesia?

Got any nice educational Orthodox Jewish youtube channels to suggest watching? I enjoy Rabbi Tovia Singer's videos

I also remember who Jesus Christ is boiling in hot excrement next to Tacitus who is boiling in hot semen. I think: from all the nasty things you accomplished, convincing the Christcucks to fight and die for you is the most impressive!

Genesis 27:29 Let peoples serve you, And nations bow down to you. Be master over your brethren, And let your mother’s sons bow down to you. Cursed be everyone who curses you, And blessed be those who bless you!”

Powerful stuff.

I advise blessing the Jews.

Jesus is the Messiah, or no Messiah is coming.

You need to study Moses and the prophets more.

Is the current Israel fake and gay?

I hope you know not all Jews are saved.

Most of them end up in a place far worse than boiling shit/semen.

Rabbi Lawrence Keleman, Rabbi David Gottleib.

Here is R' Mendel Kessin, red-pilled Rabbi and heres his series on Donald Trump and the election...I got clearence from his assistant that I can share these vids to goyim and it does not violate the prohibition for Goyim to learn Torah/Kabbalah (Please consult your local orthodox (non-chabad) Rabbi):youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk-PryW9AuBgJebuLquDA-OQ-oSraFURd

truetorahjews.org

Yes

i remember you. you said you don't agree with zionism because of the bible or something. do you ever protest alongside palestinians over there or anti israel rallies? are you the ones that went to iran to meet their president?

No, we rent Neuturei Karta. The Satmar Rav said dont do that shit.

>the prohibition for Goyim to learn Torah/Kabbalah
Very interesting. What are you hiding, Schlomo?

could you translate this into english for me please. you rent?

How many gorillions died in Muh Holocaust?

do you hate your parents for mutilating your genitals ?
will you compensate your low selfesteme ,caused by your butchered dick, by doing the same to your son(s) ?

Which is where? Thought the jews didn't believe in Hell.

Ohhhh you're in Kiryas Joel or Monsey.

Pay taxes, faggot.

**arent Neturei Karta (name of organization, literally means guardians of the city which they certainly are not)

What do you personally think would be better, a world with white people or a world without pure-bred whites?

NONE

No. and yes.

a world with white people. there are no pure blood whites lol

accept youre a mongrol nation, Esau

thanks. last question. who did you vote for in the election? are you happy with trump?

Confirmed for Catskills bungalo inhabiting New Yorker. True Torah Jews are based, check their YouTube out.

youtu.be/7ylbD8rUZi4

Why are ethnic middle eastern Jews so ugly?

Didnt vote, but I supported Trump

Im from LA

Odd. Most Satmar and Heredi sects are in New York or New Jersey. One of your parents or Grandparents must have been there for some extended period of their lives. Either way...True Torah Jews are based, you should join their ranks.

see you around

naw, Im not satmar

Is the extinction of the white race a topic of discussion in your local jewish community? Have you heard of it at least once? If yes, how most of the members would respond to my previous question?
Esau means nothing in Romanian, btw. If you want names, you can use Radu, Cosmin, Bogdan, Cristi, Ion, Gheorghe, etc.

our grandmas werent raped and impregenated by white men

If it weren't for the "literally Hitler" crowd, that would probably be illegal. You know that, right? Case law has indicated that religious belief generally doesn't merit exception from legal prohibitions.

>to my previous question
I mean to

they tell us we are in a window for the end times, the first since the end of the holocaust,

Whats the general feeling among Jews about the migrant crisis flooding into Europe?

You deny the Holocaust, which is good, as it never happened and this imaginary historic event transformed your ideology into Nationality which is fucking retarded.

Why not join the True Torah Jews if you're against Zionism? Makes sense to me. If someone stole my heritage and LARPed around in a costume pretending to be me I'd do something about it...

Move to America

Im non-zionist.

I know that's why I am suggesting you join the True Torah Jews, they're anti-Zionist as well.

im going to shul soon, iyh I will let yall know when i get back

bye rddit

the Muslims in Europe aren't Palestinian, dumbass. Jordan gets 90% of the Palestinian refugees.

My father is a jew and my mother is not. Am I a jew?

Not by strict religious law, but you are allowed to immigrate to Israel and become a full citizen. Snatch that passport up, Israel is going to become one of the countries with the highest gdp per capita and HDI in the next few decades.

I dont live in a frum neighborhood and couldnt get a ride to the nearest minyan so will have to catch a later one.

no

netanyahu, please leave

Would you rather be hung for sliding important threads or crawl into my oven?
Don't worry i'll hack off a few of your limbs if you don't fit inside.

why are jews unable to directly answer questions?