How long before Sup Forums turns on Trump?

What will Trump have to do?

I'd say he would have to start respecting women and minorities.

they wont, but they will turn on all of his cabinet/president pence ater he gets impeached.
Once Trump leaves the political scene they'll go back to never shutting up about ron paul or the future ron paul analogue, like from 06 to 12

Wonder who is behind this post

For Sup Forums to trully turn on trump. The Sup Forums that matters. The Sup Forums that is serious about their beliefs and not some stormfront 1488 edgelord posting maymays. It would take a great deal.

He would have to...

He would have to be weak. He would have to not show up and to appear like he is scared. He would have to do nothing and basically act like Obama. Just fade away.

That is the worst thing he could do, and thankfully he is not doing that.

You have to understand, most of us did not have a political purpose in life before Trump existed.

Many of us never thought we could be successful and yet after seeing him we realzied that maybe we could.

For some time, i saw Trump as a father. He taught me more than my own. 2016 changed my life from neet to 6 digits and it is all because of him.

Even if he is a massive loser in the white house, he is still our father. We will not turn away from him.

This is why all of the shilling feels so meaningless.

>brazil
You still have no political purpose. Don't play yourself.

obvious answer is obvious

totally degenerate

>from neet to 6 digits
what in the fuck

>How long before Sup Forums turns on Trump?
I wonder who made this post?

Why are you wondering? Are (((your))) attempts to sow dissension not as effective as you had hoped?

Honestly, the biggest flip he could do, the one thing that would really, really make me think he can go fuck himself is if he started sucking Muslim cock like everyone else.

If he says that of course we need to accept thousands and thousands of Muslim """refugees""" and starts talking about what a great religion Islam is, then it's on.

If he starts giving out craploads of amnesty for illegals without securing the border, then he can fuck himself too.

Not BUILD THE WALL

I fucking hate that he's waffling on this.

Sup Forums will never turn on Trump. It's important to understand that Sup Forums selection of Trump is like a common american choosing a sports team. They will stand by that team no matter what happens. There is no logic involved at all. They have picked their team (Trump). Nothing will change their mind. If Trump signed laws to dramatically increase the number of immigrants allowed in this country, and appointed all jewish cabinet members AND reneged on the building of the wall, Sup Forums would still support Trump 100%. Again, NO LOGIC IS INVOLVED HERE. That is the key to understanding why Sup Forums will never, ever turn on Trump.

His Sec of State already said today that "Islam is a great religion, and I would not support a ban on muslims". Trump's just a flip away.

it's brazil, their currency is worth like 12 US cents. 6 figures is what pizza delivery boys make there.

When he doesn't start building the wall

You father drinks whore piss.

I actually managed to pull off a loan and create my own small company in 2015 user.

I also bet 5000$ on him when odds were 56:1

I read his books, figured my shit out.

2 years later and i have a revenue of 3 million.

I mean all of this in dollars, not reais. I make 7 digits in reais.

Anyway, it felt deeper at the time. He wasnt just a political figure. It was more than that. I would not have dont it again today.

too annoying with the scores jumping from 0-4 to 0-2 etc. Fix it faggot.

Honestly, the report (if it is even true) just stated he hired them for a wetsex show. Which I took to mean that he was watching them while they pissed in the bed.

Trump is the biggest troll and shitposter of all time.

He is Sup Forums in human form.

So.....probably never.

>implying Trump's golden shower would not be actually made of gold

>Implying true Sup Forums ever supported a degenerate zionist piss drinker
Nu Sup Forums drumpfcucks have to go back

Hello there Ahmed, how are things in Blackburn?

Which is odd to say the least since he is so much of a germaphobe that he can't even eat after someone shaked his hand in case there might be germs.

He really is a faggot when it comes to this.

Start ww3

Even though he'sa germaphobe, he could have rented the room and watched them piss from a distance.

However, I really can't wrap my head around the reasoning behind it. If someone told me that a dude rented hookers to piss in a bed I slept in ages ago, I'd be like "well, thats kind of odd."