Trump supporters

You stupid racist fucks have one post/image (or post and image) to explain how you:

a) Weren't played like a fiddle the entire election
b) Why he isn't the worst fit for this job ever

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stay mad fag boi

This is the worst thread in Sup Forums History.

the burden of proof is on you libcuck, he's doing everything even better than i expected

So hillary supporter, who's to say you weren't played like a fiddle?

She and Schultz did rig the primaries against bernie, knowing that he would've won if the game was fair and square..

t. Bernie supporter

>yfw, promptly followed by mfw

Stay mad, cuck.

Kek strikes again!

K
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
Not a Hillary Supporter fagdick.

He mad

>b) Why he isn't the worst fit for this job ever

>a) Weren't played like a fiddle the entire election
because i just voted against shillary
he wont start WW3 with Russia

here's a good thread for you OP

>

This, holy shit, I want him to be my president too.

No that's cool man, I'm sure billionaires have the comman man's interest at heart. D-d-drain the swamp amirite? :^)

>a) Weren't played like a fiddle the entire election

should have voted for the multimillionaire instead amirite?

Then who did you support? There's no way you can be this mad and not be a hillary supporter....

Unless you're a stein? Or maybe Johnson was your guy?

If you were not involved in the political process and didn't vote, you can't be mad at what has become...

Of course he doesn't have our interests at heart, just his own. But unlike every other candidate, he has no political power base EXCEPT the people. Both parties would crucify him if they thought they could get away with it. This easily makes him the best option available.

You mean the one that had a plan that made sense?
Doesn't matter who I supported, what matters is that literally anybody would've been better than this faggot and yet you cucks are still defending him like you weren't just fucked like a whore.

Obviously OP is just baiting for (You)s.

Nerd virgin OP has no friends, begins baiting Sup Forums for (You)s! Sad! Many such cases!

Y'all White Ppl Be Like [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] Like Beyonce Is White Nigga [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] Like Whyte Ppl Think Its Ok To Say Nigga [crying_laughing_emoji] [sad_emoji] Lmaoooo Salty Af Ass White Ppl Cant Even Make They Own Music Smh Lmaooo [crying_laughing_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] They Just Scared This Dick Lmaooo [eggplant_emoji] [eggplant_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] We Made Civilizason Tho Nigga Hahahahahaha [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] [crying_laughing_emoji] Slide In DMs Tho [water_drops_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] [water_drops_emoji] Mixtape And Shit Tho Nigga Trap Niggas [fire_emoji] [fire_emoji] [fire_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] [ok_handsign_emoji] Only Good Shit Nigga [fire_emoji] [fire_emoji] Tryna Get Some White Girl Cake In My DMs Nigga [water_drops_emoji] [peach_emoji] [peach_emoji] [peach_emoji] [water_drops_emoji]

easy

Really made me think.

You're a big guy

you think Hillary has the common man's interest at heart?

This bait is boring. Sage.

>saged and hidden

Im gonna have to fact-check that and let you know hes already bringing back manufacturing jobs, mind you, before he even got into office.

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

this.

It was you who was played like a fiddle to push us into his hands. Congrats on your accomplishment.

You could've stopped him, but you didn't. You were too lazy and entitled, maybe you should've checked your privilege and realised this isn't your world anymore. Try harder next time, faggot.

Have a (You)

And keep in mind, there's nothing at all you can do to change reality.

His ego is what he cares about and his ego wants him to be immortalized in history as the man who saved America.

Any other question faggot?

yawn

Also dat ID
>QQ
more OP=/=FAGGOT

>believing buzzfeed fanfic