Sealand

Is it a country?

best country

best non-country

No."The United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea in force since 1994 states "Artificial islands, installations and structures do not possess the status of islands. They have no territorial sea of their own, and their presence does not affect the delimitation of the territorial sea, the exclusive economic zone or the continental shelf"

No. It does not have sovereignty.

Mother Base was....so yes?

It does now

>"
I DONT KNOW WHERE THE QUOTE BEGINS OR END WHY ONN EARTH WOULD YO DO THIS?!?!?!?!?

this is a brand new level of shitposting....

Do other countries reckoning it? It might have sovereignty but it doesn't have statehood then. Same reason the kikes couldn't just say they were a state until the UN voted in 1949.

>The United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea

haha love this meme

no, of course it isn't. It's just a guy who wants to be a special snowflake having his own country by going "WEHHLL TECHNIKULLY IT'S A COUNTRLY".

It's more legit country than Slovakia OP

fuck off you literal human fucking trash I swear to god I'll punch your stomach out of your fucking ears if you talk shit about slovakia EVER AGAIN

truly abhorrent

No, it's Illuminati secret hideout

If a bunch of losers tried to invade it, they'd probably be driven off by the British Navy. So, no.

We need a real life Big Boss to make a real Outer Haven.

To be fair if other countries were invaded chances are they'd be drawn off by the US or another nation's Navy. Take Japan for instance.

fukken kek
but nah I feel your pain, bro

It could be.

The United Nations doesn't get the authority to decide what a country is, remember that countries existed prior to it.

Pic very related. It has been a part of a country since forever

I'm already a demon Kaz

Does it have internet?

More of a country than Belgium

Leave it to the leaf to ruin the party

this
the only thing that makes a country a country is that other countries recognize it as a country

>The United Nations doesn't get the authority

It has the authority and every nation in recognizes that authority in principle, including the United States whose Supreme Court has recognized the authority of the UN Charter as "the Supreme law of the land".

>More of a country than Belgium

That's low

Atleast it has a unique culture and heritage unlike Ukraine.

>the only thing that makes a country a country is that other countries recognize it as a country

No. Under international law and within international relations, both in principle and in practice, there is an operational definition of a country: it must possess land with defined borders, it must possess a domestic population with a shared culture and history and it must possess leadership elements that exercise organizational and representative functions - ie a government.

Didn't any of you niggers finish high school?

Needs more blacks and muslims

>Irishman
>Calling someone else subhuman

So countries with open borders plus multiculturalism and diversity aren't really countries then by that definition.

>tfw you'll never see a Sealand shitposter

Does anyone actually live there? What's it like on the inside?

being a country is like being in a middle school click.
You have to be accepted by all the other countries inorder to be considered one yourself.

If they dont accept you, expect to be bullied.

The kikes wernt a state then. They got ran out of the region a couple thousand years ago. That area has been muslim clay for 5x as long as america has been white clay.

had a kekle

No one give a shit about maritime law.

Go die Leaf.

>So countries with open borders plus multiculturalism and diversity aren't really countries then by that definition.

Correct - unless the embracing of multiculturalism is in itself a culture - which it is, in a sense. It's a metaculture. It's still shit, of course.

Thats like super autism.
Im pretty sure sealand doesnt have missiles.. of any kind. Hell.. I dont think they even have guns.

>fuck off you literal human fucking trash
>Ireland

Nations will exist long after the NOW is gone as well.