Redpill a reform Jew on Jews. Why is anti-Semitism such a rampant...

Redpill a reform Jew on Jews. Why is anti-Semitism such a rampant, constant theme throughout history that pops up across borders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=BkLE90jSCWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>reform jew
Reformed how?

basically, a version of Judaism that is watered down to the point that it's just a bit more intensive than a high school extracurricular group. No paios, no kippah except in temple, no sex through a hole in a sheet.

You like sucking Christian dick? fucking disgusting

burn em

As an atheist Jew I prefer the Haredis than those who try to resemble the Goys in order to assimilate

Sup Forums doesnt even hate jews. It just has saved to many SS memes to make them go to waste. They think israel is based and jews hate arabs more than anybody. The one thing is they control the media, but honostly those are traitor jews, not even jews like those jews. So basically ye jews.

Anti Semitism is, for the most part, a brown man's disease now.
Jews are white, based and extremely redpilled too.
If you're anti Jews then you're anti white.

shut up jew

lol sheepfucker, go back to irrelevant earthquake hoobbitville fucking IRRELEVANT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jewish culture has extreme ingroup preference and at once considers themselves eternal victims and God's Chosen People, they basically can't help themselves but form little hives of neurotic paranoid nepotism, and they can pass as white to are always shitting up white countries.

hey I'm also a reform Jew, shalom

Fuck off fake ass nigger.

>Jews are white guyz
Fucking Africans.

Why do you people even exist? you are a shame to the Jewish people

They cause problems everywhere they go

Jews have consistently infiltrated societies throughout history and subverted their national character into something degenerate and unrecognizable via media control and banking while contributing nothing to the core of the economy like farming or mining and vilifying those who do work in those sectors.

>criticizes Jews for having in-group preference
>most likely a nationalist
you're jealous senpai

because I live in an area where reform is the only option, any suggestions on other alternatives?

Orthodoxy or being secular? the Temple is basically a church with Yarmulkes. So ugly to see. SHAME

jews are cool mayne jews are awesome, 10 million dollars per day (for the mizzels) and also, under new, reformed "hate speech" laws, discussing jew in-group preferences is a criminal offence in UK, thats the new holocaus law.

I think that's awesome, the more they shield and victimize their noses, the better the inevitable blowback. each morning you wake up you know - that day is one day closer.

Jews infiltrate and subvert host cultures, disenfranchising the natives and forcing them to adapt to Jewish degeneracy.

this, why cant we heebs just burn and pillage like the rest of civilization? thats at least respectable.

You two sound the most jewish in here, concerned about the exact radii of your fucking gold shekels.

fuck off Alex Jones
GAS THE KIKES

Jews are basically white-muslim's; inbred, parasitic and would die without a honorable host.

Because jews are basically a vector for destruction. For example, the sephardic jews of Iberia were a vector that led to the Muslim invasion of Portugal and Spain, and the Ashkenazi jews of Russia and Germany attempted (and succeeded in Russia) to implement communism where jews were the leader class and the gentiles were the slave class.

but but but stephon molynew told me they smart, jew smart jew iq

Found the jew

Because they're smart, successful, influential and politically monolithic. They always end up having a huge impact on societies despite their small population, which breeds resentment and jealousy.

>secular jews
that's the real cancer in our community, the shul I go to is rather conservative compared to most reform, so it gets the job done

well gee Billy, maybe there are other things that are just as important as intelligence in thriving as a species to the point of escaping the bounds of Earth.

[scanning]...detected : foreskin status - sliced. infant dick status - sucked off.

Nu/pol/ dectected

They are, they just use their collective smarts to poison the host instead of building there own. I support Zion, it gives them a sense of nation and a conscience to other nationalists/racial purists.

God's chosen people picked on by God's enemy.

Not a mystery.

I actually am ethnically ashkenazi jewish but was raised catholic.

>jealousy

found the Jew.

its hatred. Brother Hebrew. the exact same hatred the founding fathers had for England.

>Why is anti-Semitism such a rampant, constant theme throughout history that pops up across borders?

All societies, across history and across borders benefit from scapegoats for the elites to blame their failings upon, and for the populace to take their frustrations out upon.

Bobby Fischer has the redpill on Jews (remember, he is one):

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

youtube.com/watch?v=BkLE90jSCWU

fuck Jeb and fuck jewish people.

Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

But larry davids show said they don't really do that

t. JIDF

Jews weren't the elite in the Soviet Union. Stalin purged many of them and the Jewish community faced street violence for the rest of the country's existence.

Fuck off coin shaving lizard man. Stop eating Christian children and go live in your ghetto on the Papal Estates.

Most Americans are cut whether Jewish or not, and the sucking is practiced only by the ultra-Orthodox nutcases.

what failings?

oh you mean the money that they lost to Usury?

>leaf

OP its because jews seek to divide and conquer their host population. With high verbal IQ they are much safer being the dominant minority in a nation of minorities.

Gentiles catch onto this with their radical intellectualism which seeks to destroy traditional insitutions, and they are physically removed.

>Implying you don't have a credit card and a mortgage
>Implying you didn't voluntarily sign up for them
>Implying they don't increase your quality of life if you're not too retarded to use them
>Implying you wouldn't kill the banker once you drank the money away and then blame him for your personal failings

Pretty much.

Because due to Jew's own definition as an outsider group, you always do shit to create chaos in the host group so as to not be focused on.

Also you're so full of your own bullshit history that I'm pretty sure after WWII you consider all Germanics now to be "Amaleks" and that they must be wiped off the face of the earth, which is fucking retarded and so fuck you.

because jews

Yes, it's really terrible having intelligent hard-working people around.

Thank God Europe is importing so many based red-pilled low-IQ sub-human sand niggers to replace them.

The world is becoming a better place.

>Reform Jew
>Jew

fucking leaf btfo 88's left and right.

(You)

GET RICH!!! INVEST!! INVEST!!
---------------
1) GAS
2) FREEZING WEATHER

PRICES ARE LOW!!! BUY!! BUY!!! BUY!!! THINK AHEAD! GET RICH FAST!!

Fuck off shlomo. Trump isn't going to let your faggot country step on him like the neocons did.

>hard-working

Top kek, if we had no jews who forced multiculturalism down our throats we would have no muslims.

Genetherapy?
Because you're tribalistic asshats. You always stick up for your own no matter how wrong, as long as that wrong was towards an outsider. Even law has no definite form to jews, it's only something used between them, between goys, or used against goys. Never the other way around. Thus we get shit like Israel never prosecuting terrorists, instead handing them medals and even one the post of prime minister.

There is a clear distinction between right-wing Zionist Jews and the Judeo-Bolshevik-style Globalist lefties... whilst I have no issue with the former, the only way to reform the latter involves showers, helicopter rides and lining up against walls.

>Jews forced us to accept Muslims
>That's why white young men go out into the streets and chant "free Pakestine and death to Jews" in solidarity with their sand monkey brothers

You wanted this. I warned you and you told me I was JIDF and full of it.

fuck kek and fuck Sup Forumstards.

>doesnt know what usury means in historical context.

>Doesn't know that usury literally means any interest-bearing instrument which includes his mortgage, credit cards, and 401(k)

You can always try Islamic banking if you're dead set against usury. Literally no one is forcing you to participate in it.

Did a Rabbi give you herpes when he cut your dick and sucked it off?

You guys are fucking nuts. Leave the normal people alone. Just leave us the fuck alone and everything will be fine.

If he doesn't have Orthodox, at least he goes to Reform.

Him telling you to become secular, rather than going to reform is ridiculous.

The Emperor Adriano tried to! Even the Church, even Egyptians, Sumerians and Babylonians, everybody in the same way: and if no one like those crying sandniggers there will be a fucking reason.

It's the debt on the dollar, which only has value so long as the debt has value. Try getting by without using dollars in the US. The jews have jewed the globe, and they're set for it to blow up in their faces yet again. I wonder where they'll have to flee to this time; at least in the past there were other fools for them to leech from.

Orthodox degeneracy