A white Dairy Queen owner finally lost his patience with blacks after dealing with them day in and day out

A white Dairy Queen owner finally lost his patience with blacks after dealing with them day in and day out.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/01/09/a-dairy-queen-owner-unleashed-a-racist-tirade-against-a-customer-he-no-longer-has-a-business/
I see this all the time. They come in to a food establishment, find something to complain about, and they make a huge scene and waste the manager's time to the point where it's cheaper and less stressful to just give them what they want so that they shut up and leave. No matter the quality of service, they never, ever tip. It's like watching a toddler at a store cry and throw themselves around because their parents refuse to buy them a bag of candy, hoping if they make a big enough scene their parents will give up and just pay for it to shut them up.
I feel so badly for this guy. He mentions to the cop how sick he is of dealing with them squirting ketchup in his lobby and ruining his business. Now he's out of a job. The cops sided with the black mother, of course (the father was unable to be found for comment.) She called 911 after being called a bad no no word she didn't like hearing.
Of course, the unemployed youth BLM came to mob the store en masse to the point where it couldn't even open.

Other urls found in this thread:

bet.com/news/national/2017/01/08/watch--dairy-queen-franchise-owner-calls-mother-and-children--n-.html
youtu.be/Os05KoISh1A?t=27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This stuff is great.

Psychological reactance ("reverse psychology") is our friend.

The more this shit happens, and the more you see signs saying things like "Don't be racist!", the more red pills are popped into innocent mouths.

What a cuck; not bringing his AK to work the next day.

What you posted is a piece that was written carefully to be biased against the store owner.

I don't think it was nice of the business owner to be racist and I was delighted to see that the free market handled this pretty well.

The fact that a lawyer is trying to sue the owner for racist statements is what infuriates me. The publication just brings it up like that's a normal and acceptable thing to do, even after the business owner "lost" the issue in all ways that actually matter. I understand being treated unequal by the business is a valid suit, but racist statements are not illegal as long as no call to violence was made.

>I was delighted to see that the free market handled this pretty well.

>the free market

Its literally a crime not to serve black people you dumb fuck

It shouldnt be though, most of them dont have an IQ that qualifies them as human

> I was delighted to see that the free market handled this pretty well.
oh great here come the lolbertarians.

>the free market

>there are no competing businesses that only serve to whites that he can join because thats completely fucking illegal

are you all stupid?

that isnt even libertarianism

>No matter the quality of service, they never, ever tip
It's a fucking Dairy Queen. Who tips fast food?

>“My daughter is 3. She’s a little sponge; she repeats everything,” said Ford, 21, who is biracial. “She asked me: ‘Mommy, we n——?’ ”

uh huh

>mommy we niggers now?

>naw boo we ay lmaos

>competing businesses
another one spotted

I know a man who owns a grocery store in a ghetto in Chicago. He has to have TWO armed bodyguards with him at all times, and full security in the store during business hours. He said he's people smoke and inject drugs, stab one another, beat one another, and fuck each other in his store. Also, lots of youths like to destroy his store just for fun.

All niggers should be gassed.

you're out of your fucking minds if you think this faggot chimping out at a mom and her two kids is going to redpill people - isn't the ability to keep a cool head what distinguishes niggers and humans in the first place? you double niggers?

this

Based Warren Buffet

Shut that asshole bigot down.

I used to manage a pizza shop. It's not reasonable to go on a "racist tirade" and call niggers niggers when a customer upsets you. You tell them to get out and don't come back, you're not welcome here anymore, you aren't getting your money back, then walk away. If they cause further disruptions, call the police and say they threatened to shoot the place up. Have some tact ffs.

Why would any sane non black person open any kind of business in "The Community"?

>Its literally a crime not to serve black people you dumb fuck

It's not, it just creates grounds for a civil suit.

>The fact that a lawyer is trying to sue the owner for racist statements is what infuriates me.

I don't get this either, no wonder so many people in this country think we have retarded "hate speech" laws because of shitty reporting like this. Not surprised a lawyer would try to make this case though, there's a lot of shitty lawyers out there.

Aaaaah Jesus, burnt it!

is this advance stage footfaggotry

Go back to Kenya Barry.

> friend of my brother managed a McDonald's in a black neighborhood

> became the most racist fucker I ever met

It happens.

Trouble is, that 'community' was a nice neighbourhood a decade ago but King Nigger had to kick the wasps nest and turn it into a ghetto, only now has the restaurant manager finally caught on.

While I find the "n" word deplorable, and do not excuse the owner/manager for using it (he is old enough and should know better, especially being a business owner), what really upsets me that today, in America, a business owner loses his business over a word. A word. The customer got her money back, then she got yelled at. Because she did not like getting yelled at, and called that gross word, she is happy he lost his business and yet she still wants more from him. This sets a horrible, very scary precedent.

It's fake anyway.

Let's look at the facts, yeah?

Her order was wrong.

She asked for it to be changed.

The owner refused.

She asks for a refund.

Owner insults the customer.

All of the resulting fallout is 100% the owner's fault. He should have fixed the order. Its his responsibility to do so. He instead chose to chimp out. And that's on him.

Nigger

>It's not, it just creates grounds for a civil suit.

Thats not the free market, thats the government stepping in to help shitskins with their own shortcomings

The free market would let businesses discriminate against customers

Im not even a fuckin libertarian or anything really i just shitpost

>be niggers
>annoying DQ owner day in and day out with nogging
>he finally snaps
>nigs chimp out
>DQ shuts down
>nigs be like, "why don't businesses open here?"

LITERALLY
S
H
A
K
I
N
G

dude are you serious niggers love pretending you fucked up their order just to demand their money back

are you fucking kidding me?

>burns down convenience store

>Why are there no stores in my neighborhood das racist

I'm back taking an afternoon class at the community college. Black youth are busses in from the ghetto because of the inner city initiative. They get scholarships and aid. No problem with that, the ones who make use of this opportunity and succeed, good for them. Then there are the others; nigga this nigga that, come to campus to essentially be babysat during the day while their mothers think they're like the aforementioned but instead just biding their time back to the ghetto

What do you want me to say?

I would rather take a story at face value than inserting my own theories on what happened.

Just because niggers do it doesn't mean orders never get fucked up.

>AYYY KEN AI GIT DA FOW PEECE CHIKIN STRIP? I WANT SUM BIZKETZ AN GRAEVEE TOO. AY WUT U WANT LAHKENISHA? YEH GIT ME DAT CHIKIN NUGITZ KIDZ MEEL AN TWO DIET COHKES.

Is it any surprise that the order was messed up?

Go away and never come back here.

She speaks pretty normally.

bet.com/news/national/2017/01/08/watch--dairy-queen-franchise-owner-calls-mother-and-children--n-.html

>Dairy Queen closes down because of some lying nigress.

Sorry for that awful site, I couldn't find a youtube version at first.

youtu.be/Os05KoISh1A?t=27

I worked at an IHOP as a server for several months and I can attest to this crooked practice being played out from time to time. Our managers were Middle Easterners and kept their prejudices with them when they moved to America, so they didn't really put up with the shit.

>Be 22-year-old
>Go to Dairy Queen for first time in life
>Every employee is a nigger
>Manager is a white woman
>Every customer under the age of 70 other than me is Hispanic
>mfw
How bluepilled do you have to be to buy a Dairy Queen franchise?

He probably had a good reason. Anyone who has to deal with niggers on a daily basis can empathize with this man. Poor guy, I wish him well and we should set up a go fund me.

Anyone have retail horror stories dealing with niggers?

This

>My last three posts have been trips, trips quads
Nice video.

He probably thought it would be fun. Having all the neighborhood kids in for Ice Cream all the time. Forgetting the good families and kids moved away because of the niggers breaking into their houses

What even happens to someone after they lose their job/business like this? No one will even want to hire them over fear of drawing the wrath of the nigger horde.

I forsee someday soon completely automated store boxes with wide touch screens for niggers to order from. No humans, no person to complain to, no person on the end of a call. Just a slot to put a card in.
Anything fucks up engineer just reaplces the card slot box. No staying around, just a straight quick swap.
Replacemnt automated truck rolls up and pushes a box of goods which gets automaticay distributed inside.
No fuckinh humans whatsoever to deal with inhumans.
Maximises profit, still sells to the nigger without the hassle.

Even if the order was legitimately fucked up, the vast majority of blacks complaining do it to get free shit. Whether or not the order was wrong, I'll bet she got an attitude with the guy.
I got a weekend job at McDonald's when I was a freshman in college to help pay for books and tuition. There were so many regulars that would pull this shit (almost all black) that we knew them by name. One lady would come in "after work", saying that we fucked up her order (a huge amount of food), and that she left the food at her work and that she didn't have the receipt. At least once a week. The cucked manager would always politely explain that she needed a receipt. He'd then call the other McDonald's down the street to warn them to not give her any food when she came in, because she would go there directly afterwards.
They also flip shit and claim that you shorted them change, hoping you'll just give them fiddy cent so you don't hold up the whole drive thru during rush hour recounting that shit. And this was in a white neighborhood, I cannot imagine the shit workers have to put up in black areas.

They're still going to smash the screen. You can't win.

>911 Operator whats is your emergency?
>OH Lawd someone called me a nigger *sob*

"nigger" is a magic word.

Nigger detected

You must have never worked in fast food or retail. That is a guaranteed way of redpilling anyone

street sweeping day when?

>The fact that a lawyer is trying to sue the owner for racist statements is what infuriates me
Let me guess: the lawyer is a Jew?

>Mommy, we n——?
>no are
>nigglets speaking ebonics at age 3
This is not what our grandparents fought for

truth right here

worked at mcdonalds for 3 years during school and niggers and chugs pull this shit constantly.

if you can work in fastfood or retail for a while and not become a racist you deserve a nobel prize

>I find the "n" word

When you say shit like this you give the actual word more meaning.

nigger

What are they going to do when all of the fast food places are run by robots?

Is the idea of this pic that people that don't interact with blacks are the ones defending them?

Because that sounds like the total opposite of reality. Who is more likely to shit on a nigger, someone who is friends with them or someone who has chosen to live far, far away from them?

RAY CIS ALGARIDOMZ!

Sorry but you're kind of dense. People who live around niggers will hate them the most because they are constantly exposed to their niggerdly bullshit. People who live in nice rich mostly white areas will have no idea what nigs are actually like because the only ones they're exposed to are the ones that "act white" or the ones that get shoved down their throats on tv.

Very few people actually choose to pick up their whole life and move to be away from nigs until they are forced to. If you're born and raised in a mostly nice white area, then you'll have never really been exposed to it.

Kidding when?

Is the tolerant BLM going to storm the building and teach her how to be less racist?

Niggerfaggot

Met a guy once who was disgusted by my opinions on blacks. I asked him if he had ever even lived or been around blacks his whole life.
His response: Why yes, I have, so I know what I'm talking about. My dorms in college were right next to a black engineering fraternity. They were incredibly polite. You just have no idea what you're talking about!

What's the proper way to deal with this? I'm going to be working in a black neighborhood soon.

Immediately start looking for a better job. Working in a black neighborhood will not be good for your mental health or happiness, and may cost you your life.

Well the best way to deal with it is to not work in a black neighborhood

Make it as hard to destroy as possible.

Security cameras and locking of doors to trap you in there until police arrive could deter this also.

Niggers are stupid but they wouldn't smash the screen if they knew it meant legal trouble.

Already pretty close, stores in nigger areas often are completely shielded by bulletproof glass, and money is exchanged through something that looks like an airlock chamber.

>The comment section on this story has been closed.

Like the kids don't hear that word hundreds of times a day already.

Always be on your guard. I went to school in a black area. Hold your head high. If you're stopping at a gas station to fill up, don't loiter around. Walk in, pay for your gas, grab your gum, and leave. Don't act afraid or unsure. Assertive body language is key.
There's also little things you never think about. When you get out of your car to pump gas, don't leave your keys in the ignition, even if you are standing a foot away from the door. Don't carry a laptop bag or have your brand new super expensive namebrand phone out in public. Avoid fast food. They will fuck it up, and due to black behavior discussed in this thread, they are jaded and don't give a shit. It will be terrible. They take no pride in their work whatsoever.
Also, they will often try to drive ahead of you and slam on their brakes, hoping you will rear end them in their piece of shit ghetto mobile for the insurance money.
If you are in a car accident like this, threaten to call the police. Even if it's your fault. I rear ended one monkey and naively gave him my insurance information and phone number. He started calling me and demanding money, saying my insurance wouldn't go up. I just told him I was calling the police and he never bothered me again.
What kind of job is it that you're doing? I suggest concealed carry. They will try and rob you for your gun if you open carry.

But I'm black, I thought I was supposed to deal with these people.

>words are the same as violence
>the owner shouldn't be allowed to refuse service to unruly blacks

>father unable to be found
lol

>Plexiglass

his is how you know you're in the ghetto

Working at a small grocery store.

Actually just tonight as I was waiting to pick up my food from chicken shack there blacks came in after me and each called the manager derogatory names because they put butter on their broasted potatoes which is standard. They walked out with the biggest shit eating grins because they let them keep the food and gave them more. The area I live in use to be very white until the last 3 years. They have came out of nowhere. Whites kids can't even play basketball at the school anymore because the niggers keep coming and beating the shit out of each other. The dads got sick of it and cut all the nets off and put those lock things you put on your steering wheels on all the hoops in the city. Of course it got labeled a hate crime. God they can't let us have anything.

No niggers allowed at DQ! Praise Kek

You in one of those midwest towns where HUD started moving all the poor people from Chicago to?

> I'm black
> ID: APEfcCj

Yep, it checks out

Blacks are protected at any price because they are part of the Cheap Labor/Kill Whitey religion that is Corporate America.

The reason discrimination is banned has nothing to do with kindness. It has everything to do with Cheap Labor/Kill Whitey. If whites start getting exclusive based on race, pretty soon they start making laws against mixed communities. Then they take those ideas to the state and national level. This makes the Big Industry fags and their Central Banker butt buddies very hateful. You can't have Big Profits without cheap labor. If you have whites who hate themselves to the point that they cheer their own destruction, you can bring as many Cheap Laborers to the country as you want. The same things can be done to other races too but whites are the primary target.

I remember the first time I saw a setup like this. Literally dumbfounded. Then remembered where I was

3 blacks god damn auto correct

>Zion, Illinois
>Zion

You fucked up. I work at Walmart for self checkout security and nigs always steal. They will try to say the machine ate their money or that they scanned the item but it didn't come up. I had a nigger steal a kit Kat and chimp out about how he has money and SHIETTTTT

I'm in the former whitest town in America known as Livonia Michigan. I have noticed HUD housing popping. I work with the police time to time and they are absolutely tired of it. Crime has gone up. My girlfriends aunt pretty much convinced her son blacks are cool and all his friends are black. So many blacks being shuttled in from Detroit. They're destroying the place and the city is trying to fight back by converting the area into area full of stores whites love and push them out. But they aren't moving. Break ins are on the rise.

Wow. My thoughts EXACTLY :)

>The free market would let businesses discriminate against customers
But it's not a 100% free market. The taxes which support the infrastructures that make his business possible come from the people.

For example, if he has people working for min wage who supplement their income with food stamps (VERY common in the food service industry), I literally subsidize his business expenses with my tax money.

Thus it would be unethical for him to refuse to serve me

This. Luckily, more and more people are waking up to this fact every day.

They also stopped public transportation from running in the city but didn't stop them from working at the Walmart that opened up about 5 years ago.

Fuck Julian Castro.

>oh great here come the lolbertarians.
LOL I know it!
"If only the government would get outta those poor niggers lives they'd all turn into upstanding, model citizens overnight" (- L)

Good, fuck that guy. Bitch can't even get an order right and he blames it on his customers. Hopefully it'll re-open with someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

I dunno how it is in Canada nowadays, I've not been up there in over a decade but in the US anyway, the people who never have lived or worked among blacks always pretend to know the most about them

>putting an icky slimehole on a beautiful foots

why would you do that