*sips tea*

*sips tea*
Mmnf... This is some good stuff...
So do you christians even have an argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/
youtube.com/watch?v=JdJgVf4l1A0
medium.com/opacity/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4#.tyrxrbrcm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone portrays Jesus as being their own race so it's easier to identify with Him. They should have told you this in Sunday school. Only in modern times do people think this is odd

Jesus is bible fiction.

Jesus was from the Levant, one of the few regions on the planet where they've been roughly the same for millennia. If you want someone of similar complexion to him, look at the likes of Assad.

Cultural representation doesn't matter at all.
Pic related is the result of facial reconstruction from the face on the Shroud of Turin. Also there was a 3D construction of what the common person in the area looked like then:

popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/

>everyone portrays jesus as being their own race
And everyone except for Semites are wrong.

If Jesus cannot be painted accurately, he cannot be white.

Therefore Jesus was a hockey-puck faced branch manager.

Assad is one of the whitest people in his country.
Almost every other person in the Levant is brown.
And that's not white, is it?

WE

>we maymay
I never said he was black
He was the same race as the people currently in the region (which isn't white)

The link looks like a Greek, the the pic looks like a Mediterranean white, and both look more like White Jesus than the Muslim in the picture.
You're wrong and refuted, user.

>wondering Jesus' ethnicity
>we have both his parents ancestry

>looks like a greek
That's pretty desperate. Do you mean you could see that depiction of Jesus marrying a blonde haired woman and not see it as race mixing?
The shroud only shows a caucasion. Semites are caucasian, but they're brown.

Your two examples look exactly nothing alike.

Never seen an Asian Jesus.

>That's pretty desperate.

You started a thread using the picture in which draws its main argument on what Jesus "looked more like". I gave two bits of evidence against precisely that claim.

Okay...?

How the fuck is Jesus from the Levant? His entire life and death takes place in Israel. Bethlehem to Nazareth to Jerusalem, all of which are Israel.

the one on the right is an acctual photograph taken at the time.

This, Sup Forums is just delusional.

You haven't looked in the right places.

lolno

they exist. Have seen a couple of korean jesus and asian style angels in a few churches

>currently
Do you know exactly what people looked like in those lands in those times?

WE WUZ GAWD N SHEEEIT

My argument is only that Jesus isn't white because people from the Levant are not white.
Israel is in the Levant

What's with this "sips tea" shit? Is that like the official drink of the hipster faggot?

Are you retarded? Israel is part of The Levant.

it's a tumblr/imgur meme, kermit sipping tea

Israel doesn't exist

There's black madonna with black christ in Chartress among many other depictions of her there, including one in arab clothes. Catholics in history never had a problem with visuals. Mostly they still don't.

You don't have an argument, you're just shitposting because you have an irrational hate boner for Christians.
I'm honestly surprised you haven't posted a literal fedora yet.

Actually, his appearance remains relatively consistent over the centuries and there are plenty of middle easterners that look white if they aren't baking in the sun 24/7.

Jesus was Nordic.

>believe in something
>make it like you regardless of the evidence

What do you mean? If they're going to go with the baseless claim, why not make him look like you?

I'd like to hear proof for the claim for why theists believe.

>Canadian churches have Asian Jesuses in them
figures

>my argument is only part of what the picture says and not the whole picture

But you said it yourself:

>Semites are caucasian, but they're brown.

Then look at >Israel is part of The Levant.

Both facial reconstructions shown to you looked brown.
Stop being foolish.

>son of god made in his image
>he has to be brown skin because he was born there

I hate this shitskin argument. He was literally placed into a womb and they are arguing genetics? Wtf

Jesus looked 'Mediterranean'.

That's a pretty common consensus.

I'm too lazy to post links, but a simple google search can bring up good articles on said subject.

Weren't the populations of these areas ethnically different from what they are now?

No, but there is no evidence to show them looking like anyone else.
Which doesn't change the reality that Jesus wasn't white.
None of the white Middle Easterners are native to the region. They wouldn't have been there 2000 years ago.

Jesus was a Serb.

Is that the wrestler Prince Albert? The guy who used to tag with Droz

We get it, nobody can agree on anything regarding the bible.

>Both facial reconstructions shown to you looked brown.
>Stop being foolish.

And how does that change my claim that Israel is part of the Levant?

No, this actually proves

>Mmnf...
What did he mean by this?

Did Indian Mary shit in the streets?

Jeseus was from a town called Nazareth in Galilee. He was a Hebrew

I'm not speaking to you, I'm citing you. The post is entirely for

while proving my point. ok.

People try to insist this, but there is no evidence for it
Not all caucasians are white

Mhm, sure man.

Yes, Jesus was a semite. Descended from Shem.

>Shroud of Turin

Well that settles it then.

/thread

I mean that my tea is good
Because it really is
And Levantine Hebrews are not white

>noone knows what he looked like
>though he definitely looked like this because you don't know what he looked like.

Why would it so hard to believe Jesus was white over a guy performing miracles?

You believe a being can magically change water to wine but not that people moved around more than you have decided?

There's just as much proof for white Aryan jesus as there is for brown jesus.

>none

It doesn't?

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=JdJgVf4l1A0

Jesus Christ didnt have long hair. The bible says it's a sin for men to have long hair, and Jesus lived a sinless life.

This long haired Jesus is a constructions of faggots in the catholicuck and orthocuck churches, don't believe their lies.

Except there is no reason to believe that Jesus, who came to fulfill the Hebrew law, would look like anything other than a Hebrew who are brown in the region.

WE WUZ KANGZ, NIGGA

>The bible says it's a sin for men to have long hair

I would like the exact line in the bible that says this.

He was a semite. What do semites look like?

There's your answer.

Never said they were, they probably looked like modern day jews but a little darker.
Definitely not black though

I never once said he was black.
He was a brown semite.
Bingo

Nigga, we da reel jews. Motha fuckin caveman.

Show me a black Jew

How long before they start saying THEY WUZ YOU.

Hmmm why don't we speculate what Muhammad looked like?? Like we should even draw him and everything

races in different areas change appearance over time. shroud of turin already shows what he looks like. middle eastern people have been shown to be a slight tan, not as dark as guy on left. sorry but saying jesus on the right is 'white' is ironic considering people that tone of color (hispanics, middle eastern, etc.) don't consider themselves white.

nice try but *sips tea* you're wrong.

Bet u wood pekerwud white boi. We da kangz. Caveman.

Nigga, they painted over all our faces with cream paint. They hidin the troof

So you're saying that most normal people at the time in the region were brown?
How many of them were half native, half God?

You're asserting genetics when the Bible completely disregards it with God Magic (tm).

Jesus could have been off yellow for all we know. Does the bible ever mention skin colour?
No?

JESUS WAS YELLOW WITH PINK POLKADOTS!

You can't deny or disprove that.
It was those special god genes.

Hotep is a slang term that black people use for the we wuz pharaohs types
They're making fun of it, not agreeing with it

1 corinthians 11

>But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
>Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
>But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
>For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.
>For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
>For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.
>Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
>For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.
>Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
>For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.
>Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
>Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
>But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Jews are brown, not black or white.
I never once said he was black.
Do you retards see a black African in anyone darker than you?
The original post clearly shows an Arab on the left, not a black guy.

Jesus was the son of God, of course he was a fucking white male and not a shitskin.

He was the only sane person over there, and that's why they first admired him and then followed him, until the (((eternal enemy))) got him murdered when he became too influential.

biz nood cracka azz white boiii dont make me bring da heata

nigga, we wuz jesus. caveman wannabe, Sheeeit

Exodus 21

>21 “These are the laws you are to set before them:

>Hebrew Servants
>2 “If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything. 3 If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him. 4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free.

>5 “But if the servant declares, ‘I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,’ 6 then his master must take him before the judges.[a] He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life.

>7 “If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do. 8 If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself,[b] he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. 9 If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. 10 If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. 11 If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.

guy on right can be considered arabic. I don't think you've actually been around anyone middle eastern aside from what you see on news. sorry but you're wrong.

either way not going to change what has been established as custom, so no matter what you try to do that is how Jesus is portrayed and will continue to be portrayed :^)

>being this self-hating

Quite the assertions here, where's the evidence?

SLIDE THREAD
This is a non-issue. Atheists don't believe in Christ anyway and Christians don't care what colour his skin is.
This thread s designed to distract you from things that actually matter and are going on now.

Nah nigga, they ben painted over with dat creme paint. We da real jooz, nigga

>guy on the right can be considered arabic
There are a minority of people in the middle east who are sort of white, but none of them look like that obviously Western European Jesus in my OP.
And you can portray him how you like, but that doesn't change the truth.

Shrugs... So, Jesus is black. And?

>being this paranoid
What would I even be sliding?
There have indeed been raids and CRT posters on Sup Forums before who try to slide shit, but to my knowledge there isn't anything worth sliding going on right now.

Jesus wasn't even born to the middle east. if you believe in the Bible then you would know it was an immaculate conception.

also the truth is nobody knows exactly what he looked like and there are roman accounts that he had fair skin. so again sorry but you are WRONG.

You're dumb as fuck. The reason Assad is so light skinned is because he is an Alawite. Even though they converted to Islam they did not miscengate with Arab mud skins like everyone else. Assad looks like most Alawites. Alawites are very close to how the people in the Levant looked before the Arab mud slime invasion. Jesus had brown hair, brown eyes, and light olive skin.
/thread

>bad goyim
>don't think about the long term future
>only live for the here and now

medium.com/opacity/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4#.tyrxrbrcm

>Jesus looked like a typical Mediterranean, that is, just like a Southern European, and quite standard at that

Holy shit, how can Nordcucks even compete? Even the Son of God himself was a Med.

>Light olive skin
>Not a type of mudskin

>roman accounts that he had fair skin
I know exactly what you're talking about and everyone of those is disprovable.
These people are not white.