Share your best alcoholic stories

Share your best alcoholic stories.

Once I got drunk and had consensual sex with my wife. I lasted a bit longer than usual. The end

This one time I got so drunk I was inebriated

I once got drunk and started shitposting on Sup Forums about how America should elect a stupid fat bald guy as the Leader of the Free World
and they actually did it

Alcohol is haram.

So you are responsible for Barack Obama? You absolute shit head.

i quit for a week and two days then relapsed today because my coworker was talking shit and blaming me for his mistakes all day

>be me
>drink screwdrivers in park w/ friends at night
>cop car lights
>everyone splits me and guy jump over a wooden fence run down street escape cops
>feels good man

Another

>be me
>drink harda like bacardi w/ friends and have to shit
>poop in woods wipe asshole with leaf
>sometime later friends want to sleep in abandoned house
>be me
>see friends pass out and puke all over themselves laying flat out on back porch of said abandon house
>pretty sure they might die so I run home fast
>get mom to pick them up and they spend the night at our place

I'm calling fake on that

The text on the video looks like it's been super-imposed. I don't think any CCTV system would have text that looks like that. It looks too clean.

Also look in the top right - there are inflatable rings that start falling off the shelf BEFORE those shelves have been hit. So I'm guessing this was set up about five seconds before, then they yelled 'action' and captured this thing.

Pic related. Kickin' it with an old skool meme today.

fucking kek that gif

He said stupid and fat dumbass. That would be drumpf

Definitely Obama, bro.

Alcohol is worse for people and society than cocaine, meth, amphetamine, or bath salts.

lost.

party hard, man.

everytime I get drunk I shit the bed, its disgusting and I am alcoholic / drug addict so it happens more often when I'm drunk.

Being 56 days sober is the best one I have

Too many to tell, I've been out 3/4 days a week for 7 years now

Alcohol is pretty bad, but where do you get off saying it's worse than meth? I've tried meth and I'm glad I didn't get sucked down that hole.

Cocaine maybe because it's weak as fuck/it's illegal adderal

Also didn't see you mention heroin.

woke up with an underage grill in my bed. to this day i still don't know if anything happened but i still told my friends that we totally did it.

Did that guy died?

It's from a movie you fucking faggot

he said it was worse for society not an individuals body. if meth had the popularity of alcohol your point might stand.

> when younger we would drink in the hills
> there were train tunnels in the hills and the area is off limits
> cops came to clear out area, because kids usually drank there
> a friend and I tried to run and hide in the tunnel (it used to have an upper area to climb and hide)
> this time it turned out there filled in the upper area, no where to climb
> Got stuck in tunnel when train was coming
> Flat against the wall yelling with friend while train was 1 foot from us passing by
> Long ass freight train
> fuuuuuuuuck

Heroin is worse than alcohol.
Meth is not worse. Alcoholism and cirrhosis are far worse problems than anything caused by meth by an order of magnitude.

Also, what "hole"?

It's from grown ups 2 u fuck

Mixed too much and drank too quickly while playing Ring of Fire over at my friends house and was sick in his bath and sink
All I'd had that day was a Chilli Burger and most of it wasn't digested
So yeah, never doing that again