This made me think

This made me think

>burgers are bad for you

no it didn't

In real life the kid has the same shit as the woman but also weed

This made me think

And is happier.

I'm technically a drug addict too according to this cartoon.

I like burgers and coke. And i'm on Prozac.

Needs more labels

They are if you eat the shit ones at fast food and with bread

>when someone who obviously has no self control, like Chris Crispy, calls you a drug addict because you binge on meth a few times a year for fun

>This made me think
Me too, about how much degenerate drug addicts make ever excuse for why they aren't degenerate drug addicts.

>Sup Forums still doesn't understand the difference between physical dependence and habitual behavior

This. Potheads are the most degenerate people on this fucking planet. I'd rather hang out with a cokehead because at least they tend to be highly educated and have some semblance of class.

I don't think you've hung out with real cokeheads user. Those are just smart people who happen to do coke

>Potheads are the most degenerate people on this fucking planet. I'd rather hang out with a cokehead

t. Sweden just before being murdered for the contents of his wallet by a cocaine addict in the midst of withdrawals

This. Potheads are the most degenerate people on this fucking planet. I'd rather hang out with a Canadian dog fuckers because at least they tend to be highly educated and have some semblance of class.

Weed is degenerate.

Both are bad, two wrongs dont make one right

The person on the left is the type of person that smokes weed.

Fat, lazy, low-class, gluttinous, with very little self-control.

They also tend to abuse prescription drugs and just about whatver they can get their grubby hands on.

Fuck off, you know that isn't what your average stoner looks or acts like.

It's half and half in my experience

Everybody fucking does coke at the high end clubs over here and in the rest of the world. It's the alpha drug of choice whereas weed is for retards who spends their entire days posting cat memes and jerking off.

Weed is for losers.

That's 1 wrong vs 15 wrongs

LOL DUDE WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T EAT FIVE BURGERS A DAY MAN YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT DON'T YOU KNOW BURGERS CURE CANCER, FIX CONGENITAL DEFECT, MAKE YOU SMARTER BY UNLOCKING THE UNUSED PORTIONS OF YOUR BRAIN, CAN BE USED TO MAKE LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD FOR FREE AND BASICALLY CARRY MAGICAL UNQUANTIFIABLE PROPERTIES THAT WILL SOLVE EACH AND EVERY PROBLEM YOU HAVE/

YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING SQUARE MAN JUST LIGHTEN UP AND HAVE SOME FUN, IT'S JUST FUN LOL LOOSEN UP HERE HAVE A BURGER IT'LL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER. WHAT NO IT DOESN'T INFLUENCE THE WAY YOU THINK LOL EXCUSE ME I'LL BRB GOTTA GO RIP A FAT PATTY LOL

pothead here.

It's harder to get motivation to do stuff.

Still make good money, have career, gf, but it's really not good for motivation. It's just a way to be comfortable.

>alphas
>sweeden
ehhhnah. Say hi to Ahmahd

ROOOOOLLL A BIG FATTY...
KICK BACK WITH YOUR FRIENDS.....

ftfy

>It's the degemerate fiend obsessed with anonymous sex drug of choice

Also fixed that for you. Here's a tip kid: Being a wallstreet billionaire doesn't make you any less of a pathetic disgusting junkie.

You want motivation? Do 3-FPM.

>potheads think because the dependence isn't physical it's awwright

You sound like the average Bernie cuck and I hate to break reality to you but wealth changes EVERYTHING about who you are. Keep on toking your life away though. Less competition that way.

Yes retard

Did all of you retards literally buy into the paleo meme?

>Yes user, I too have difficulties understanding the clinical differences between physical dependence and habitual behavior. Now watch as I create a semantic dispute using the word "physical" in order to deflect the argument away from the fine point you've made in regard to addiction and its many forms.

Well that is quite a deflection my friend but I am not certain as to what response you expect to get from it. However I do believe you have acquired consecutive numerals and therefore will receive many replies. Good work.

If you're going to be a degenerate pothead anyways you should really be on a 50/50 plan uppers during the day (or waking hours) and downers like weed at night.

>if I erect this strawman reaaaaally tall then I win :^)
wew

drugs destroy lives i have seen it first hand it starts out with weed for all drug abusers my good friend life was ruined by cocaine took him his young adult hood spent in jail to turn his life around.

The fact you think my post is a strawman but that your previous post was not is pretty great user. Please continue with your complete lack of self-awareness and make sure to throw around a lot of buzzwords you don't fully comprehend.

I cant stand either type of person

the burger is a low blow though

>implying they aren't equally bad when the habit is negative

really it wasn't just look it up
your very first post was saying Sup Forums (one person apparently) doesn't such and such
I only humored your stupid assumptions with my own you dipshit

>eh, what's one more drug into the mix
Pro-legalization, but this is fucking stupid for implying stoners don't use other drugs as well.

Not if you want to live past 45.

What degenerate pothead wants to do that,user.
Either way they'll look like they are in their 60's by 45.

>implying the state controls negativity

And you didnt vote Hillary? She never would have legalized because she's in pharma's pocket. Even Trump sees the medicinal value and recreational harmlessness of cannabis

>"and with bread"
>bread is bad for you

So you either don't know what a strawman is or you're too stupid to understand how the green text in the post being referenced is one of them.

Maybe you're just pretending to be retarded, like facetious ironic stoners. I guess maybe that's the point you're trying to make.

you did in fact use a strawman yes thanks for clearing that up
seriously though I didn't expect you to have a decent level of cogency so don't sweat it

>I can randomly superimpose elements of bad comics too...

>Doesn't make me right.

too bad you never learned how to greentext you fucking potsmoking newfag

>This guy thinks he can dictate my greentext

This is a white nationalist board not some grammar and format nazi club for OCD sufferers

>drugs destroy lives
Not really.
It's not that drugs destroy lives.
It's that some lives aren't evolved or smart enough to handle drugs.
Just like some people can't handle guns.

it's not grammar, it's fucking board culture to learn how to format your posts

if you can't greentext properly you are unaccountably a fucking newfag

>Look I am talki to you with green text

Now I am talking to you with regular text

>Two different voices, on one comment.

are you autistic?

I am not listening to a sigle word from Satan

Where do you think you are, /fit/?

Not falling for your tricks you evil devil pharma lover

Haha DAE parents suck xD

Le weed more great memes at 9gag! Just for is kids, no adults allowed ;)

I'm glad it took you multiple posts to figure out I was returning your strawman by outlining how completely irrelevant the word "physical" is to the context of this discussion and everything in it.

The word "physical" in reference to brain chemistry and drug use doesn't mean anything since it's all physical. The term physical dependence specifically refers to the state of your body being dependent on a substance or fac-

Actually fuck it I'm not going to finish this post. Sup Forums is a place filled with people. If you're going to dispute my use of the word Sup Forums to describe people who frequent the board then you might as well bitch every time somebody says "liberals think X" or "niggers are bad" since not all liberals think X and not all niggers are bad.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Devilquads!

UNITINU

>nuh uh I'm now just doing what you did
wewx2 it's a good thing there's IDs so your idiocy can be properly documented
this is why you shouldn't do drugs kids

The best part of this is that, while accurate, the comic itself is a strawman of strawman comics.

Memes and pot aside, do people on average really take many pills?

Anyone who smokes weed needs to be put into labour camps

ID: WhtmamR9
>I only humored your stupid assumptions with my own you dipshit

ID: WhtmamR9
>>nuh uh I'm now just doing what you did
>wewx2 it's a good thing there's IDs

Good work I can't tell if you're a retarded hypocrite or just pretending.

i did this
bad for health
degenerate
threw out all my pot shit and quitting occasionall adderall use
gotta be clear and clean in the head

Weed killed my father
AND raped my mother
And got Tyrone shot

>le pot heads are so innocent fallacy

This comic is right though. Junk food and the pharmaceutical jew are just as bad as the herbal jew.
Good point. Most stoners I've met are unhealthy
people all around
keto life brah
An absurd number of people are on antidepressants nowadays.

>An absurd number of people are on antidepressants nowadays.

Don't forget anti-anxiety meds, blood pressure meds, blood thinners, sleeping pills, and whatever the fuck else they're buying and taking over the counter like acetaminophen, ibuprofen, loperamide, etc.