Rome declares Martin Luther a "witness to the gospel"

>After extensive, and sometimes difficult, discussions, the churches in Germany agreed that the way to commemorate ecumenically this Reformation event should be with a Christusfest – a Celebration of Christ. If the emphasis were to be placed on Jesus Christ and his work of reconciliation as the center of Christian faith, then all the ecumenical partners of the EKD (Roman Catholic, Orthodox, Baptist, Methodist, Mennonite and others) could participate in the anniversary festivities.

Sounds a bit sensitive for my tastes but sect relation repairs/consolidation isn't a bad thi-

>Separating that which is polemical from the theological insights of the Reformation, Catholics are now able to hear Luther’s challenge for the Church of today, recognising him as a “witness to the gospel” (From Conflict to Communion 29). And so after centuries of mutual condemnations and vilification, in 2017 Lutheran and Catholic Christians will for the first time commemorate together the beginning of the Reformation.

I…uh…what?!?

vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/chrstuni/weeks-prayer-doc/rc_pc_chrstuni_doc_20160531_week-prayer-2017_en.html

Finally

>arguing over your make believe magical sky wizard

LOL

>being 12

fpbp

SUFFER NOT THE HERETIC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

One world
One world government
One world religion
One world currency
One world ruler

This has been known for 1,922 years.

Wake up.

That's islam. You'll merge well. You both worship Mary.

>tfw all Christians unite to fight the Saracens

>still has imaginary friends
>calls other childish

LOL
O
L

under this pope more like all Christians unite to collectively turn muslims as apology for everything

>Stannis

using the term "magical sky wizard" shows your age, better luck next time.

>King Beyond The Wall

Need another polish pope to call for white solidarity.

Are you new here?

Always check flags.

D-delet t-this

Won't be any more popes. This is it. Black pope is the last pope.

Martin luther is the reason why germans were so based and antisemitic.

'''First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools … This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians …"
"Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."
"Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them."
"Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb …"
"Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside …"
"Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them …"
"Seventh, I recommend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow … But if we are afraid that they might harm us or our wives, children, servants, cattle, etc., … then let us emulate the common sense of other nations such as France, Spain, Bohemia, etc., … then eject them forever from the country …"

Eyyyy uncle joo

>Bend the Knee or I'll destroy you.

>Hopefully the books don't do that rubbish.

>implying anything is worth responding to on this board

You're going to be disappointed.

>They guy who didn't want the church to scam people was the archetypical jew all along
Really makes you think...

sounds like the Lutheranbros have forever cucked Rome. I knew we would. Well done, lads.

Lutheran master race forever.

What happened to Luther to change his mind about the Jews?

Did it go beyond the issue of Jews simply refusing to accept the Gospel?

"This Luther favors the Bohemians and the Turks, deplores the punishment of heretics, spurns the writings of the holy doctors, the decrees of the ecumenical councils, and the ordinances of the Roman pontiffs, and gives credence to the opinions of none save himself alone, which no heretic before ever presumed to do. We cannot suffer the scabby sheep longer to infect the flock."

Pope Leo X

You're going to die of shock at the news.

Predicted on the Economist 2017 cover with the Tarot Cards.

Catholics hate Jews. Always have, always will.

Jesus is a Jew.

the Catholic Church will fall even further

The protestants contradict the church fathers