Sup Forums help

Sup Forums help
I took 80mg of IRAQ adderall today and I feel like shit. I dosed a 10:00 (40Mgs) then 20mg at 12, and 20mg at 2pm, it's 6:22 now. I feel like shit. What does user do when they are coming off of Stimson?
>in b4 find benzos (I'm looking)
>inb4 drink alchy (drinking while I shit as I type this)
Pls Halp I have work tomorrow at noon I dun wanna be up all night

IR adderall not iraq (mistype)

Just came here to post also. I just took 20 mg over the day with two cups of coffee and i feel like the duracell bunny. No eating and just water for the last 8 hours. Its 01.25 here and i am wide awake.

>Stimson
I meant stimulants fuck

btw, drink water, gallons of water,

We both need help user keep up with the bumps

Eat and drink my friend. Water is more important but food is, too. Sleep as soon as you can.

I've had probley around 10 water bottles throughout the day, I'm assuming that will help flush the shit out my system? Adderall half life is 10-12 hours meaning if you dose 10mg at noon, at midnight there is still 5mg active

I get very bad insomnia when I take this shit:(

>Update
i do not use adderall but another one that includes methynpidal (motiron) and it said do take latest 4 hours before sleep, its now 7 hours since i took it and i still feel high..

You could stop being a little bitch, coming off of 80mg is nothing.

Selfbamp

Woah now, I don't have a tolerance nor am I used to indulging in meth like your tweaking faggot ass , thanks.

>Sup Forums

make sure ur drinking water and eating enough. I would pop 2 ibuprofens, get rid of the headache, and counteracts the vascular-restricting effects of adderall. Smoke some weed if u got it. Try to relax. best of luck user

if it's XR......

you aren't going to sleep, period. don't even try. prepare yourself to go to work tomorrow, it's going to be rough. you made a mistake taking this before you need to get up early tomorrow.

80mg is a very high dose for XR.

if it's IR, you'll fall asleep sooner or later just relax and chill probably. IR wears off around 18 hours for me, XR takes about 36 hours before I sleep

You're going to be fine, just drink water, eat healthy food - have some OJ, eggs, fruit, salad... try to get up and stay active and get some coffee. that will get you pretty much through any hell.

Thank you
It's IR, I've eaten well today but I don't have a physical tolerance just mental
Thanks for the help

>Pls Halp I have work tomorrow at noon I dun wanna be up all night

You're fucked. Did you have any tolerance? 80mg of amphetamine is a solid dose. At that dose, I personally wouldn't count on sleep until +18 hours.

Your best bet would be light exercise, as heavy a meal as you can stomach and a warm bath.

Eat and rest. Stay hydrated.

Forgot to mention I don't have to be at work until noon.

Speaking from experience.

as for sleep, pop like 1mg of melatonin, and 25mg of diphenhydramine, that will knock me out for sure when coming down from adderall (like last night)

Thank you. I can't tell if I'm still speeding or not, no euphoria, no shakes,no sweating, I'm kind of hungry. my mind and body are tired it's just my thoughts are still go 80mg MPH lol