Mfw Sup Forums says niggers are the reason for all their problems

>mfw Sup Forums says niggers are the reason for all their problems
man, we just like some constrast when fucking that is all

Sup Forums fantasizes about minorities at the same time it rails against them.

Yeah I know

It really is fascinating to watch Sup Forums wrestle with its conflicting urges.

Sup Forums is not one person you fucktards
sage

No one blames Negros for their personal problems. /pol blames their country's problems on Negros.

fuck you nigger

I am fucking a white south brazilian chick and contributing for the pardo race my friend ;) Without us, this country wouldnt even have this beloved worldwide rich cultural identity it has now :)

>the reason for all their problems
No, that's the Jews. Niggers are racially inferior though, and have nothing to offer a modern society except niggerball and bad music.

>huu huu we just want diversity
What you're going to get is a society of niggers. Brazil will never be a real country for no other reason than that your nigger numbers are too high. We just barely avoided it ourselves.

>I am fucking a white south brazilian chick
Prove it

MINA BRASILEIRA NO Sup Forums
NÃO FODE IRMÃO
BORA ESCUTAR DEU ONDA E ESPERAR O CARNAVAL

>I am fucking a white south brazilian chick
tranny boipussy doesn't count.

her surname is Schroeder, I am from salvador, bahia but i am living in Florianopolis cause I am studying at UFSC

tits or gtfo coal burner

wut

Sup Forums has the magic of gathering the most retarded brazilians that actually browse memechan.

kill me

Ayo hold the fuck up.

Why is it wrong for me to breed white pristine boipussy? You lose a "degenerate", I gain a loving gf(male). They have top tier cooking and cleaning skills, and are fantastic in bed. Change your ways racist.

Jéssica? Tem uma caralhada de Schroeder em Floripa, porra.

Oh I hate Dumb niggers not niggers

Vá pescar a tua mãe, macaco de merda.

>south Brazilian
>white

HUEHUEHUEHUE

tá esquentado meninu?

É aqui?

Não mais do que o forno em que vamos lhe colocar um dia, lixo genético.

meu caro lembre-se que somos maioria, se é alguém que vai pro forno são vocês lol

>When the redpill hits you and you realise that nationalism is the best choice but you're still brazilian

How about attention seeking faggots with VPN's abandon this board and hopefully this world via 9mm ?

>uma horda de macacos desarmados e com QI abaixo de 90
Estou apavorado, a última vez que tentaram isso foi para limpar minas no Vietnã.

Nós não precisamos nem sair das nossas casas pra acabar com a tua raça porque vocês mesmo se destroem. A única coisa que mantem vocês vivos aqui é o governo. Brinquem enquanto podem.

>This guy again

Fuck off back to 55chan.

Postando na thread BR mais edgy que já vi na vida

Lol, as things are going, whites will become a minority even in the south

So porque você acha que é uma mulher não significa que você é uma, viado degenerado de merda.
Maioria na cadeia.

BOPE is pretty cool. Portugal is pretty cool. Your women are pretty cool.

Brazil, you are pretty cool.

Quite the contrary, my man.

It's scorching here.

>meu caro
para de ser bixinha seu degenerado

Why people are even trying to be racist or start a race war in here
It's 45% white, 40% mixed and 15% black/asian/other, this is one of the worse countries to do something like that

they want to lose and submit themselves to black dicks. The BBC has been here for centuries and is so deeply rooted in Brazil that people dont even notice anymore

This is now a Lula thread.
Post Lula's.

man who can refuse this smile

português de portugal master race.

You better not say your fucking name otherwise I'll kill you.

my name is Luis, now kill me

Not you the race-mixing whore.

i will kill you first

I've fucked a lot of Brazilians and they're not white. Even know a few Brazilian whores. I hope zika takes your family, jungle niggers

Try me bitch.

I've got black magic you cant underestimate me

Cry more racist!