IRL POWER LEVEL

Anyone else find themselves constantly hiding their true beliefs irl?

I live in a mega-liberal city and all my friends either voted Clinton or wrote-in Barney Sandals. Every time I'm engaged in some discussion I just nod my head and spit out normie beliefs.

All of this kind of makes me stressed. I come onto Sup Forums to unwind with you bros. Anyone else feel the same?

Basically, I got off Facebook after the election to stop from revealing my power level

Pretending to be apathetic towards politics helps. You can freely sprinkle in your own beliefs with a "it's all fucked anyways" attitude.

The beauty of it is you can demotivate them from giving a shit about politics, leading to one less vote for the libs.

IKTF

I go to a super-liberal college, and my relatives all live in SoCal. I constantly have to hide my beliefs or risk social suicide. Sup Forums is a saving grace.

They'll never suspect that their long-haired, pot-smoking vegan millennial buddy is posting nazi frogs and shilling against Hill. I just avoid political discussion. I imagine the silent majority must include a lot of folks like me.

I'm in Portland and it's pretty heavily liberal here, to the point of weekly, small BLM and other shit protesting in the public square. You can get away with having different opinions if you smile, are super polite and justify them in a liberal way:

>You support trump? That's awful!
>Because I can't stand the current American imperialism in the middle east that Hilary's cronies will continue, where trump's isolationism won't
>Because I saw how hard hilary screwed over Bernie (a ton of bernie supporters have a soft spot you can poke at for this) and I can't support that
>Because I support Israel (if you want to be a total zionist cuck but get away with supporting Trump)

They'll generally shut down if you put forward a good, pro trump argument that they agree with and isn't racist

I maintain a respectable image as a liberal, pro-gay marriage drone. Little do those gay paki loving cunts know.

mostly by staying quiet
If l try anything l lose "friends" and followers
I've mostly just stopped caring, if they don't want to associate with me because l disagree with them; they're not worth my time

You don't have to hide your power level, just play dumb and ask questions that the liberal hasnt taken the time to think about. For example if someone starts blaming something on Trump, just genuinley ask if he has even been inaugurated. The liberal will think about it and realize that the issue couldn't possibly have been Trump's fault and will likely quietly drop it.

Liberalism is just a social thing. Most people aren't total morons, they are just trying to fit in or are conditioned to think a certain way. So if you can trick them into researching facts themselves or to think about a political issue, they'll usually get a little "red-pilled".

full time redpilled, family respects my opinion, because they know i spent all my teens reading.

SoCal is conservative as fuck, you mean strictly los angeles right?

Ive gotten alot better about being publicly anti-semitic but only my best friend and my sister have seen my final form

Why the fuck are you anti-semitic?

I don't get it. The Ashkenazi jews are just high IQ, so they get all the top positions. There's no conspiracy, it's a true meritocracy where high IQ wins.

You are literally like women complaining about the patriarchy running everything, when it's simply that mens brains are better at science, maths and politics.

Maine or OR?
its bad here in oregon, but most people are pot smoking bernouts rather than hillshills. I can at least engage them about how the establishment is shit and that we need more manufacturing. they still think trump is literally hitler though

lol im so glad i live in the south. the people i interact with redpilled me. feels good

imagine if we all revealed our power levels. how many of us our hiding? we could overpower them

>A group of people that are generally quite smart, but selfish and morally repugnant as well as arrogant
>Get in high places by not following the moral and legal rules that white people set for themselves, as well as by being typically quite smart
>Look after themselves and their own interests absolutely while leaching off the host country in every single country they've ever lived in
>Routinely get kicked from countries with this same explination given

Oy Vey it's the goyem's fault

This

I was surprised to find out how many of my coworkers support Trump, though.

They're Indian, so they can admit it. (IT)

They'd think I was a racist.

Austinite reporting in,
I don't want feel these feels anymore

Over the Christmas break, I got drunk and told my friends about (((our mutual enemies))). They didn't seem that upset about the blatant (((anti-Semitism))) but IDK they may end up distancing themselves from me over the course of the upcoming year. I suppose that's the way it goes.

I don't hide shit nigga. Everyone knows I'm MAGA and I just double down and give no ground in arguments. All my "friends" think trump is literally Hitler. Fuck the libcucks.

Quite a good argument. You are saying jews are genetically predisposed to :

>selfishness
>arrogance
>looking out for their own interests
>immoral, leeching behaviour

You must have realised however, that is simply the profile of a wealthy successful human.

This is not Jew specific.

Every one of those points can be attributed to Trump, or any billionaire.

You are confused, as I said, much like women believe "white men" to be the problem, your brain looks for a pattern and sees "jew". Then you go into rationalise mode, but never question your base assumption ever again.

I've been gaslighting people in my vicinity by mentioning retarded leftist decisions/SJW happenings and then acting like I'm just asking for their opinion while seeming sceptical and restrained, nowadays I'm the one who has to pull people back from going full volksreich around me.

I love doing this.

Seeing liberals realizing their beliefs are all bullshit and completely injustifiable is so fucking gr8.

And as a note, I never, ever, show my power level. At most, people think I am a right winger or something

the problem is that when the leading class, the majority of a nation, is smart and looks out for their people then the nation prospers. When a leaching 1% sneak into powerful positions and then look out only for their own people, the rest of the nation suffers horribly.

If wealthy, smart, successful white people succeed then ultimately it's good for the nation and for white people. Not so the same with jewish people in white nations. The in-group and associated protections are not the same

Just yesterday I revealed a huge portion of my nationalist side to my sister. It actually went okay. I lean more on civic but I let a bit of ethno out too.

>flag

Go cut some more diamonds Chaim. Then go fuck your nagging cunt wife.

My roommate is a university professor and listens to NPR and blames Trump for everything.

I'm always reminding him "Thanks Obama" every time something goes wrong. He thinks I'm being ironic.

I was listening to MoonMan earlier and can only imagine his reaction if the headphone jack were to pop out.

Jews however help other jews, and by doing so they seed the upper business layers with people who first and foremostly are aligned with the jewish population, not with the rest of the population. This kind of tribalism is hurtful to society.

No not really

Sounds like you hang around with faggots

I'm pretty vocal about my beliefs. I live in Texas so the majority of people align with my beliefs in some way or another. I literally redpilled a whole group of people I eat lunch with about "muh holocaust" because they have to take a Holocaust course. I made a few Holocaust jokes and they laughed, and I slowly started talking about how it may not have been 6 million, and how it seems like the whole Holocaust thing is stuffed down our throat. They all agreed, and we talked about it, then they started making super anti-Semitic Jewish jokes, going, "OY VEY" and rubbing their hands together and laughing. I did my job.

trui dat. it's basically impossible to keep from responding to some stupid idiot's post on fb

>My Boss hates Trump, "Brexit morons" and everyone else that's won an election the last year.

>mfw I've alienated several friends for drunkenly slandering niggers

Literally never. Work construction in small town Ohio. Got nearly all my coworkers full GTK/RWN.

You guys are fucking hilarious.
"Uh.. Like the views that we uh have are like... Not cool with actual people I know uh.."

Pathetic.

Who knew being a right wing autist made you toxic?

Maine was pretty close, there are a good number of people in first district that are very happy.

sorry to be an idiot, but i am not sure what this meme means? would one of you faggots be so kind as to enlighten me?

Yeah I made the mistake last week during the ft. Lauderdale shooting of revealing my power level.
>Me and my friends live in fort lauderdale and we have a groupchat.
>I claim before any evidence is released that it is probably a muslim.
>After Esteban's name and photos are released, i use it as a "haha told you so moment".
>I draw their attention to his beard and palestinian scarf thing.
>The groupchat turns into how big of a racist i am. Its south florida so literally no white people live down here (assuming jews dont count) and im the only white person in my friend group.
>They are now ignoring me and began a new groupchat without me.
>Work is much more boring now.

Not worth it.
TLDR: Keep the power levels forever hidden.

Yup. Exactly. Also, like half the people in my town are illegals with Mexican flags, so...

ICE can't come soon enough. I'm Hispanic myself and I don't call myself a fucking "Mexican." Treasonous fucking sympathies. I'm a fucking American, my heart and loyalty lie nowhere else, and I'll have to hide my laughter when Sessions raids these pricks who think they can take back "their" land. Bastards have the gall to fly a foreign flag and not an American one.

America is the most prosperous nation on the planet. So the only logical conclusion is that the Jews in power have been doing well for the nation as a whole.

It is quite a leap to live in such a powerful and wealthy country, then state that the jews that built it hate the country and want to destroy it.

Perhaps you could make an argument that america is on a downward trend, but it would be very hard for you prove that. Wealth, average IQ, health and education levels are all increasing year by year.

Find people you can vent to. I share my views with my immediate family, no one else.

Yea ikr. I've seen it described as something you wouldn't want people knowing (but obviously you still believe) like gtfo with that there is ways to make things palatable while retaining its essence.

>it's not slander if it's true

Stop being a pussy and be yourself

I don't but I also have to explain that my issues are cultural and not racial.

I'm perfectly fine with Middle Easterners as long as they aren't part of the slavery supporting murder cult founded by a paedophile.

Shane mullegama

Its an ultra simplistic Happy Merchant. See the nose?

Been banned so many times from fagbook I can't count.
>when pulse shooting happened I had over 400 friends saying how bad it was
>make a post saying they got what they deserved and the shooter saved us the trouble of hanging them on the day of the rope
>Frequently post in milo threads on facebook reminding him he's a goner on the day of the rope
>frequently post in holocaust memorial threads denying the massacres while posting redpilled memes and facts for revisionism
>tell niggers they're subhumans on a daily basis
>tell jews they're subhumans on a daily basis
>tell slutty whores they will be killed on the day of the rope

And much much more.
I'm not a pussy faggot like most of you retards, if I want something in life I take it and have no use for the sentiments of others therefore I do not need them for anything.

get some friends with balls you cuck. i have a group chat with 4 other dudes, one is asian and one is brown. all are redpilled and we can joke and talk about whatever the fuck we want

I get into politics with people a lot. I never try and stop it and I usually just try to listen to their grievances and ask them about their opinions to avoid having to talk about mine.

If they do ask though I'm honest about supporting Trump. When they go all "literally hitler WW3 Muslim rights" on me, I'll just say that I did what I believed to be in the best interest of the country and if I'm wrong then I'll eat my words like a man and try to fix it.

If they still press me out about war and shit, I just politely remind them that as a vet, myself and the other real men will fight any war for them. They can stay home and take it easy. That usually gets everyone pretty mad but it's fun looking at the utter shame in a mans eyes when you really, honestly, cut at the core of his manhood

Britbong here.
To me trump and brexit are cancer so yeah.. left wing... But I'd never be scared of admitting my political views and what I thought about certain things at any time... If somebody doesn't like it fuck em. You have honestly cheered me up so much... Trump getting in... Brexit kinda happening (at some point) its pretty depressing to me.. but knowing that those of you who wanted these things are scared of being disowned by their peers... PRICELESS!!

you sound like a fuckboy retard

thanx user, by KEK, i think i've got it!

>fuckboy

nigger detected

Do you like living in Portland?

A lot of my friends are non informed and socially liberal. I can usually drop subtle red pills and shut them up. Although I do sperg out weekly on facebook when someone posts an anti-white or overly liberal post or article. Some of the shit they spout is utterly ridiculous and to think that being anti-white isn't racist, or is even anti-racist is fucking stupid. Every liberal I know personally is actually retarded.

To be fair they sound like more fun than some dickhead pretending they're le mature.

shit im retarded.

My family is actually surprisingly racist, still say paki/chinky out on public and when I told my dad about Orlando he said nothing of value was lost. Plus my cousins are all female and racist as fuck too.

Scotland isn't lost yet.

Yup you're like me. I am getting a graduate degree in the humanities and have totally hidden my power level. Even better I'm learning about cultural Marxism from the inside, it will make it easier to subvert. Using shitlib's own tactics against them.

That logic doesn't follow at all. A huge organism can be very successful and the dominant animal in the ecosystem and still have a small tick sucking blood on it's back, there's no proof of causation there at all. In fact areas that are well known to be sucking the lifeblood from american people (wall street, the dishonest media, the banks etc) are those most heavily influenced and run by jews.

The jews didn't build america, they build very little, they just slide in, set up legistlation protecting them (like the anti-israeli-boycotting laws) and them slowly siphon profit from the host like a parasite.

The fact that the country is managing to keep going strong with this sneaky parasite attached is frankly a testament to how good America is, and how great it could be without the constantly robbing jews.

I told a Hispanic girl at uni that I hated Jews and wanted an all white ethnostate and she thought I had an interesting opinion.

In hindsight this was retarded because I could have been expelled but we remained friends so it turned out alright.

They are friends from UF/Gainesville. that city only produces nu-male cucks.

It's (((them)))

I do this. It's sort of a game of balance.

>if I want something in life I take it and have no use for the sentiments of others
t. sociopath

Was hiding it pretty well for awhile, then I spent a bunch of time with a friend group I can be completely politically incorrect with.

Now I'm in college again and around PC people a lot more. I'm accidentally letting things slip, especially while drunk.

I don't know whether this is for better or worse

I have to go out of my way to ignore political conversations. That's about it really, no big deal. Except I get irrationally angry when people start talking about Communism now. I actually developed a little eye twitch because of how angry I can get. No big deal though.

I'm tall, fairly ripped, and don't really give a fuck in general. I'm pretty open about my interest in conservative politics. Works for me, even in canada.

Keep speaking the truth. "The truth is the antidote to suffering." - Jordan Peterson

I wondered this today after my work IP address was range banned for abuse. I work for a large company with easily over 1000 people. I left looking at everyone asking,

are you my team?

most of my friends ended up voting for jill stein. While i was hoping for a trump vote im just glad they didnt go hillary. My whole family voted trump though so that made me happy. Mom was a cruzmissle for a while but is totally behind our god emperor now

But you could do that with any group and it would be completely impossible to disprove.

I could say exactly what you said, but replace the word jew with "5"7 white male" and you could do nothing to disprove that.

I could claim they are parasites, I could claim they only look out for other 5"7 men, I could claim that without them the country would be better off. Maybe they create sneaky anti-height discrimination laws etc.

You are working with an assumption that Jews are parasites, then trying your hardest to explain it.

Why would we want to show our power level. I think maybe if knowledge is power, and we have the knowledge, but giving away red pills, which are hard won, by the way, we are giving away our power. Sitting there with a sly smile, because you know something they don't know, puts you in a better place.

No. Just dont walk around town yelling hail Hitler.

Are you actually vegan tho?

5'7 white men don't tend to end up in powerful or influencial positions in whatever country they go to, neither do they have a home country where they push extremely different ideals than the ones they push in the host country they settle in.

I can't easily prove to you here and now that jewish people lack the same morals in general as white people, or that they look after their own at the expense of white people, so I'll have to give you this point. The coincidences are there, the patterns have existed for millenia and the hypocrisy is always the same. They are parasites, not to a person but in general, and as history repeats itself I hope we're about to kick them out of the US, though it'd take perhaps 50 years and a full civil war to do so

>Barney Sandals

I have to hide my views to some extent as a matter of self preservation. Gotta pick ones battles and all. I used to do the same thing and spout out normie stuff but now I either say what I think in a much more filtered way than I would around here or just go outside for a cigarette and think of how to change the topic because listening to liberal fags drone on and on is tiresome. So it's like do I feel like triggering them a little bit or do I just want to relax and drink my damn beer? Depends on my mood.

Not wanting to get my ass fired is great motivation.

Of course we have to hide our power levels IRL. You don't just sperg your way into public and not expect any consequences.

I find pretending to be contrarian to be the best policy followed by some inception level red pills for the people I know when the time is ripe.

Yeah i live in chicago its ridiculous. I'm here on Sup Forums just to confirm I'm not crazy. Today however I saw an infowars bumper sticker. not all hope is lost

>genetically
Nope.

Religiously, and subsequently socially (family being society's core and all).

I dont hide them but i just like to toss out a half a redpill or maybe even a quarter redpill sometimes

> You must have realised however, that is simply the profile of a wealthy successful human.

Only masons.

Most successful citizens have only their family and possibly a connection to a Christian religion. Christian religions unlike Judaism and Islam don't promote outgroup discrimination.

They are not part of a tribal outgroup discriminating culture which has been kicked out of countries countless of times.

Chicagofag here too. The amount of virtue signaling and circle jerking over Hillary Clinton is just sickening. I'm this close to moving away.

I did see a MAGA hat at the planetarium earlier this summer. It was glorious.

By better i mean more antisemitic

I dont hide my power level at all. told everyone right from the beginning that I support Trump and believe he will win, even wore MAGA hat in public that I bought a year ago

That's pretty well exactly what I do but it's amazing how triggered some people can get at even a quarter red pill. But I'm in Toronto so....

In high school the robotics club was Sup Forums personified.

In college, if there were any nazis I failed to find them.

And now I have a redpilled friend at work, thats it.

I discuss it with close friends, but I hold back on holocaust denial just drop redpills here and there.

I don't talk politics at work except for "we are full fuck off" which is actually a common view here, most workers dislike refugees.

I'm upfront with my opinions becuase I don't care if people disagree, and they don't really care too much if I disagree with them.
I've told feminists and socialists that I support Trump, and while they'll argue with me,they end up dropping it eventually. Just be honest.
P.S. feminists respect you more if you disagree with them politically, they'll just never admit it

>Having political constructs
>Giving in to the false dichotomy

No thanks, I'm too busy ascending.

I can see the pattern definitely.

And yes I agree it could easily be true that they have higher kin-preference genes, and even a collective desire for revenge against the west after ww2.

However, I would just be careful before kicking 40% of all nobel prize winners out of your country. You may quickly find you lose your scientific edge, an soon after your position on the world stage

Einstein was an ashkenazi jew.

There are a lot of good ones, and they are not looking to destroy the west.

I thought CTR was disbanded

>hiding your power level
>ever

Read, become articulate, spread your opinion about the Jew elites, Islamic barbarity and liberal fallacies.

This user knows what's up

Fuck you aidan you're a pussy

Are you me?