ITT: Celebrities you dropped during the election cycle

Casualty report, lads. E-celebs allowed. Music artists allowed too.

For me:

>TotalBiscuit
>Game Of Thrones cast
>Thunderf00t
>SlipKnot
>Steve Busciemi
>Star Wars franchise
>Stephen King
>Rowling
>GRR Martin
>Schwarzenegger
>Cr1t1kal
>George Clooney
>DiCaprio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoO4NMcqXAU
youtube.com/watch?v=imxoQCIHtss
youtube.com/watch?v=GIg7y11Tb_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Clooney
>All of the MCU
>Batfleck
>Streep

>Meryl Streep
>Patton Oswalt
>Tim Heidecker

>TotalBiscuit
>Thunderf00t
>Star Wars franchise
>Cr1t1kal

Kinda proud of myself here. Don´t know who they are, and i don´t care. Screw you op, i´m out before you infect me with your faggotry.

Breaking Bad lead guy.

I don't care to even remember his name anymore.

>>watching the celebrity jew

I dont like anyone

He used to always be one of the few non-liberals at the top, saying that it was impossible to go to prison and come out a liberal.

Then he went full tard and Clinton shill.

Aside from James Woods, Eastwood and a few others pretty much all of them

>green day

Milo Yiannopolous

>Being autistic enough to care about a celeb's political opinion

Why the fuck should I even care about the opinions of people who have no qualifications to speak about the mater

Disney money.

Did cr1t do something wrong?

>Red Letter Media
>South Park

dropping celebrities makes you an idiot. worry about the quality of what they produce, not their worthless opinions that are no more informed than any of your loser friends.

ehhhhhh

>Cr1tikal
>Who's Pence
Who let Le Leppo Man have a Youtube channel?

Why RLM?

>caring about celebrities

>implying I have friends

heh

>muh celebrity worship
>muh famous friends
Hello child it seems you have a few things wrong with your reasoning. entertainers should be the lowest ranking members of society like they used to be. They put on a show for you and then you put them back in the box when you're done. Being offended by their incorrect regressive views perpetuates the destructive mindset that entertainers opinions matter. They're not your friend and they're not something to be considered outside of their entertainment value. Have faith in your fellow voters to be wiser than to listen to them.

> I can't watch or read something if someone disagrees with me politically

literal faggotry

>Cr1t1kal
Please don't tell me he is a libshit.

>I can't watch or read something by someone who actively supports the genozide of my people

ftfy

Oh believe me, it hurt, because I really like them but I just can't watch anymore. Its not the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoO4NMcqXAU .

This drumpftard

Didn't he shit on clinton pretty hard during the generals?

Dinero

>Celebrities
If you care about the lives of entertainers you're part of the problem

>celebrities who dropped themselves
boogie2988

Basically all I follow on twitter anymore are nips and sam hyde

Not a dropped celebrity but two you guys should follow.
>Bob Lennon
>JDG
Bob lennon might be a Sup Forums lurker, he often references shadilay, Pepe, Kek and other Sup Forums memes/Lore.

JDG Meanwhile often crack jokes about Commies and recently did a playthrough on Geopolitical simulator where he changed France from Left to Far right.

Letting politics get in the way of entertainment is autistic as fuck, who cares about what some rich sheltered twat has to say about politics it's not like they know much about it anyway.

do you have that tweet where he sucked obamacares dick?

This

>Opinions that hurt my feelings in 2016.

This. Fucking Jew boy Milo.

He could claim being a non-liberal all he wanted, but he was still a liberal. It's the same problem with RINOs. One or two issues at most they feel strongly conservative about, and everything else is liberal.
I'm fairly liberal on some issues, but conservative on the vast majority of issues, and more conservative than the Republican platform is on quite a few issues, and more inclined to piss off any side in politics because I'm a patriotic truth spaz. I care about the reality of the situation and how it relates to what would be best for the country outside of political alliances more than what is really a feasible "win" for a party.
Also known as an independent.

Na, i just think its funny he basically commited suicide by falling out of a chair.

This.
Who cares if they are one of the Hollywood (((elite))) if they produce high quality entertainment?

that video is less than an hour old, how is this "during the election cycle"?

>Doesn't know what Star Wars is

I can't tell if this post is autism or b8

Trump is still not inaugurated.

>TotalBiscuit
Did I miss something?

He did the same to Hillary calm your tits

>eastwood

kill yourself my man

He did the exact same thing to Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=imxoQCIHtss

Why cr1tikal?
Even if he's a #Cuck4her he still keeps politics out of his videos unless he's playing something like mr. President

youtube.com/watch?v=GIg7y11Tb_w

I fucking hate Stephen King's political stances. But damn I love reading his books

He went full MUH RACISM after the election, but realized that he never looked outside his own bubble after being lambasted hard

>Celebrities you dropped

Dropped from what?

Why are you glorifying celebrities to begin with? Why do you care if they disagree with you politically?

That's the number one problem with society right now. How the fuck does anyone on this site still care what a youtube game reviewer thinks about economics? Or a fantasy book author on politics?

If someone paints a nice painting of a house do you hire them to build one?

no shit finland

TB doesn't like Trump, and OP clearly can't handle anyone who thinks the slightest bit different from him. Sad.

No one. As far as YouTube shit goes, Devildoggamer didn't even vote. His wife voted Trump.

As far as movie/music goes I mostly watch and listen to Korean shit so no problem there, most Koreans have no issues with Trump.

He cried in a livestream
>D-Drumpf will remove obamascare!
>Y-You're KILLING ME guise!

James Alefantis

I've been proven wrong. Good day

He's a Brit, Brits are super cuckolded and get triggered by nationalism, especially since their own country is literally dying in real time.

All of them.

Trump got elected and he went on a whiny faggot rant and got angry with his wife and denigrated her in front of the world because she voted for Jill stein and "threw her vote away." All of this after she basically has stayed true to him since his cancer, pushed his guts back up his ass after he shat them out, and she's lost a ton of weight, too.

mel gibson

just kidding he's goat

>liking Total biscuit
>ever

Is that the Brit guy with cancer living in the US leeching off our free healthcare?

got became shit anyway

I didnt drop any celebrities because i dont care enough about their opinions to stop watching their shitty movies that i dont even watch anymore. Fuck hollywood.

Dangerously Sexy

I'd do him

Robert DeNiro & Bryan Cranston. Didn't expect them to support Trump but also didn't expect them to be one of the triggered blowhards who thought they could tell people who they shouldn't vote for.

Not a celebrity but pundit Ben Shapiro, he just hates Trump way too much it fucks with his entire brain.

Oh btw if any of you aspies want a cool YouTube gaming channel to watch check out DevilDogGamer, he's and ex marine that makes vids about military games (and some random survival / roleplay stuff). He also shows off his guns and talks about his time in the marine core etc.

Shill over.

I should have phrased that better. What did they do to make you bury them?

He was just a normie after all. Too bad they have to humiliate themselves every time somebody brakes it.

faggots that can't separate their hobbies from their shit tier political systems.

It's much easier to name people who I didn't drop

>James Woods
>Rob Schneider
>Clint Eastwood
>Jon Voight
>Rex Ryan
>Bill Belicheck
>Tom Brady
>Mel Gibson

He lives in a fantasy world.

Also, is it true that Kubrick's version of the Shinning is better than King's?

>Patton Oswalt

That wife killer has been long dropped

This.
Seriously who gives a shit.

>Liking Rex Ryan, the biggest crybaby in the NFL

>giving money to people working to subvert the interests of your country as a sacrifice at the altar of globalism because they were good in that one movie

Kill yourself, you fucking mong.

Robert DeNiro

I didn't drop many other than Streep, not that I watched her shit anyway.

I did find Bill Burr though.

But is that really part of the cycle? He's not inaugurated sure but it would take a miracle for him not to be

Best hard knocks season to date though

He introduced Trump at one of his rallies though. He's based for that even though he's literally a cuck.

Seriously what did they do? I wanna know too.

What do you mean by "dropped" exactly though? A lot of those are just actors and I never support any of those in the first place. Fuck Hollywood in general. I guess with Youtube they get shekels for views so there's more of an incentive to not watch them anymore. Does leaving ad block on take away their revenue in some way? I never cared enough to find out.

why is bill belicheck so based?

he should run for president.

So, only watch James Stewart movies

Is Kubrick's daughter /ourgal/?

She voted for gary johnson not jill stein

Laura Bailey, Liam O'Brien, Travis Willingham, Matt Mercer

Dave Vincent is based though

the guy that does saul goodman

all of them

Bill and Tom wrote letters in support of Trump.

Trump read them out loud at a rally the night before the election.