What is it about sjws and tumblrinas that makes them dye their hair?

What is it about sjws and tumblrinas that makes them dye their hair?

Easier than losing weight.

signalling
most of their existence is centred around a constant need to be looked at and told they're a good person by like minded people
it's a way for them to find each other easier so they can create circle jerk communities of virtue signalling to each other and do other forms of online "activism"
it also serves as a warning to normal people to "stay the fuck away, I'm a batshit insane SJW cunt"

they think it's edgy and new, because theyre living in a new era with multiple genders and genocidal politics. It's just trendy and vapid, like their movement. They are the most useful idiots in history.

for me it represents how artificial and anti-natural them and their world view is.

The same reason poisonous frogs are brightly colored

Rainbow bullshit. dumb whores

Monkey see monkey do

They think punk rock fashion is still edgy and weird.

It isn't.

Austismo causing fluoride water and flu shots.

They think that dying their hair shows how Unique they are.

They all secretly wanna be like troll dolls from the 90s.

essentially because it draws attention to them

they're all attention-seekers

They're the girl with pink hair instead of being the fat girl.

>signalling
they say most communication is nonverbal
they're literally broadcasting their insanity, it's like a deterrent to normal people

I look at it as a symbol of their constant hunger for attention and acceptance. The thing that is absolutely mind-boggling about people associated with the SJW movement is that they always seem to want to have something wrong with them, and that of course excludes people with actual problems or setbacks. These tumblrinas always seem to feel the need to diagnose themselves with whatever mental illness they can pull off in order to seem as if they are better and more experienced in life than those who have not experienced the mental illnesses they diagnose themselves with. Going back to colored hair, it can be associated with "punk", "emo", "scene", "goth", or basically any style trend associated with mental illness, so naturally, they cling to it.

Also, it's just not typical, so extra attention points, of course.

Because they're colourful individuals who want to express their individuality*.

*individuality is that thing most right wing people hate because they don't have it

it makes them speshul

they want to be different like everyone else

haha - it distracts from their personalities too

fpbp

Hair color often portrays a sign of importance in anime characters, with importance directly proportional to the abnormality of the hair color (ex. brown hair = irrelevant character, pink hair = important cog in the plot).

By dyeing their hair, they hope that by some means, life miraculously decides to center itself around them, which in turn would bring more attention to their virtue-signalling opinions.

It's something about their bodies they can easily change and have control over without much effort, unlike their weight, or genitals.
Piercing being another thing they can easily change and have control over.

It's a cry for attention and also a slam against societal norms. Dying their hair is basically a pathetic way for them to extend a middle finger to traditionalism and middle America. What they're thinking is "Hahahaha fuck your Norman Rockwell bullshit. I'm UNIQUE. I'm an INDIVIDUAL. I don't CONFORM to what you want me to be!" Meanwhile, everyone else is thinking "Wow, that hair is really fucking ugly." Sam Hyde had the right idea on how to deal with those cunts.

Anime girl, just check xer tumblr.

>inb4 warning coloration.jpeg

I think they do it to piss off older people and to pretend to be special or a free spirit.

Individuality is an ideology that's essentially the opposite of communism. You're thinking of personality.

You slimy bastard, you were too quick...

this, pic related

and there's still people who think evolution isn't real

its not the same person right? its absolutely impossible that her hair changes like this

Which is another thing right wingers don't have. Probably why you love nazism so much.

It's 100% about attention
The only good looking girls that do it are clinically insane

It's not that difficult to get a perm and a shitty tanning session

That's an easy one.

If everyone had purple-pink hair, they'd be dying their hair brown.

Is anybody else irritated that now any rainbow color scheme or depiction is bombasted with "muh gay"?

Well you should know. America practically invented the gay movement and legalised/decriminalised homosexuality (via psychiatry).

signaling of course. that's all they know how to do.

Because you can't ship them off to convents anymore. This is what happens when there's no religion anymore.

Because they're usually influenced by anime/comics/geek culture.

It's called Aposematism, the bright colors are a warning, it means they're toxic cunts.

> anti-predator adaptation in which a warning signal is associated with the unprofitability of a prey item to potential predators.

Don't worry the treatments slowly fuck there hair and they slowly damage their health.

t. Hairyan master race

So cool when everyone expresses their individuality the same way

You need to upgrade your pics, they're all wearing the clear-frame pedo glasses now. It's terrible.

The best part is that they're like 18 years behind the times in this respect.

Advertising.

Its the same as animals in nature, bright colors usually mean to stay away.

I like girls with dyed hair. I think its cute!

ikr

at any rate it's a lot easier than doing it by becoming better at something difficult to learn than most other people are

usually their only real talent is for networking. it annoys me how effective networking is as a substitute for technical skill

>tfw seeing a qt brunette who hasn't ruined her hair with dye/bleach and wears feminine but modest clothing like calf length skirts instead of cutoff shorts is like seeing a unicorn these days

The same reason that goths, juggalos, punks, and all the other kids that became adults and still adopted the same manner of dress well into their 20s...

Its a talking point. A prop for conversation when one cannot start one without. Its getting a tattoo because you hope it will make you as interesting as the chick with a full yakuza-style body sleeve that works at the local CD shop.

Networking is vulnerable.

t. 14 year old

A T T E N T I O N

this

well put

When a woman changes her hair it is always a symbolic way of saying "I have control" as it is one of the few they will always have some control over. Almost always when a woman leaves a stressful relationship, a bad job, or any other situation where they don't have control they will want to do something to their hair. This is just something I've noticed over my life but I have a theory you could tell exactly how little control they felt they had by how drastic the changes are.

Dying their hair does this and also gives them attention (as most males are retards that like bright colors that stand out from the norm). I'm guessing that those that keep their hair dyed for long periods of time only sub-concisely feel they have no control over their own actions (weather or not that's true, remember for women it's all about how things "feel").

They focus on garish physical traits like dyed hair, piercings, and tattoos because it's much easier than having a personality.

you can only drink so much kool aid, the rest has to be used for something.

It makes them feel like they are "special" and "unique". They have no personality, they don't stand out in anyway, and are starved for attention. Dying their hair in a bright color is the only way for them to feel "unique", it makes them "interesting".

DING DING DING

It's like unconventional, y'know?

Not only that, but the entire basis of SJW ideology and identity focuses around what you are rather than who you are. The importance of being a valuable, fleshed out, well rounded, and well intentioned members of society pales in comparison to the value of having a certain skin colour, set of genitals, desire for a set of genitals, or desire to possess a certain set of genitals other than your own. Rather than describing themselves with their careers, aspirations, and interests, they define themselves by a set of physical and psychological traits that have no bearing on content of character, something into which hair colour and flesh modifications can be easily incorporated.

Daddy issues

Should I redpill my female friend about how she getting a nose piercing signals a downwards spiral towards degeneracy and misery caused by being in a relationship in which neither of them love eachother and leaves her feeling empty and worthless and that she will regret it all forever once she matures?

I feel like I may be autistic for caring so much about a degenerate but she's a friend and I beleive she can be saved.

why she do this? ;-;

their brains are a sponge soaked in clorox

Try and word it so you don't like a weird, puritanical creep, it's been much more effective in my experience.

If it's nostril on one side, it's probably not that big of a deal. More than one is cause for concern. If she's decided septum though, it's probably too late.

So we can easily recognize them when the day of the purge comes.

ugh, you're right.

When I broke up with my ex she started dying her hair purple and blue and all that shit, and got covered in tattoos.

She's the most timid, autistic person I've ever met and it looks so fucking stupid.

I guess I win on top of being the one to end it? I mean, I guess I made her completely ruin her body?

They are "nonconformists" comforming to other "nonconformists". The emo generation grew up and were (((given meaning))) by blaming others instead of themselves for being miserable fucks.

>25+ years from now, every time she looks at her ruined body in the mirror she'll have to think of you

Because they think it's artsy or original or some shit.

Low self esteem
Having unnaturally colored purple hair makes them stand out and draws attention. Attention whoring is a side effect of low self esteem. As is modern liberalism

Because they are as fragile as snowcones so they decide to color them selves as so, and melt if you hold them to the heat of viewpoints outside of their own.

I love how I heard his vocie while, I read that.

They need attention to live. If they dont have your attention then they might as well not exist.

Males who dye their hair to be accepted by the feminist tribe are the most pathetic.

Milo is literally slaying the scene there, he's got good facial A S S D E A D D I C K S.

It's like getting a tattoo, but it isn't permanent. They do it because they think it makes them "mature" or "independent."

You know how people get a tattoo to piss of their parents? When these tranny dykes are getting their hair dyed they're smiling and thinking, "Mommy's gonna freak!"

Naw. Punk women in the 90s dyed their hair to piss off mommy and daddy. These bitches dye their hair as a political statement. Its about non-conforming and being against gender stereotypes. Super gay shit

Fucking LOL!
> a warning signal is associated with the unprofitability of a prey item to potential predators.
> a warning signal is associated with the unprofitability of a prey item to potential predators.
>STILL NOT ASKING FOR IT

You're so spot on with this, when girls get out of relationship they always mess with their hair. I bet its the same time they get tats as well.

>guzzling sperm

I've always wanted to have blue hair because I associated with Ayanami Rei as a character but never did because of the fear someone would think I'm some sort of faggot or SJW. I would probably say that attention isn't an issue, just something that I thought would be neat.

>you will never be the little girl

easier than developing a personality