Transphobia in Trump's America

Why is this happening?? How can conservashits be so hateful that they deny HUMAN BEINGS basic rights and necessities?
This is what you voted in, Sup Forums
Fuck. You.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69O7B9EBlzI
youtube.com/watch?v=xhOa2e9AmEA
dnainfo.com/chicago/20160623/streeterville/billionaire-jennifer-pritzker-helps-fund-clinic-for-trans-kids-at-lurie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is what i voted for and i love it.

welcome to Sup Forums now gtfo

We will drive then into the sea by the time the reich begins.

>transgender
>human being
Nice try

Trannies are all mentally ill, don't believe anything they say.

That sounds like such an outright lie.

>phobia

Not irrationally afraid of them - just disgusted and despise them for their degeneracy. They are mentally ill and should be treated accordingly.

Wait, really? There must be some sort of trick, there's no way we're winning this much.

At least Rex said he would push transgender rights in as SOS

youtube.com/watch?v=69O7B9EBlzI

You keep saying Trannies are people I dont think you know what people means.

>people with mental illnesses aren't human

WEll there goes 75% of Sup Forums

Fuck trannies for demanding that I call them by their proper pronouns. I can call them what ever the fuck I want. This is Murica, freedumb of speech. I'd freely let them address me how they wish. Shitlord, fucking white male, big meanie. I don't give a shit.

Words are just words but the moment that these fucks try to impose on my rights is the moment I feel the need to step all over theirs.

Yes, that is an exact paraphrase of what I said, retard

I hate trannies so fuckin' much. I'm pretty liberal, but the tranny shit makes me cheer for conservative victories. LGBT needs to be stamped out.

Trannies are fucking nightmarish. Imagine a world run by them.

>using tax dollars to enable mental illness

h*ck off dad trannies are niggers

also ignore sodomite orders

Forcing someone to provide a service is a step away from slavery.

Faggots usually have AIDS, doctors should avoid them.

hahahahah

>Its only okay when we deny service to trump and his supporters

whining over hysterical news again, faggot?

That poor child.
Fuck this degenerate

Why would a doctor who studied for YEARS want to deal with the most degenerate scum mentally ill people

If you have self respect you wouldnt want to deal with them either

Trannies are literally 100 % not human. There is no way around it, you can try to refute it but you can't

They should treat them with sodium thiopentol

>no longer required

When were doctors required to do anything?
>hurr durr healthcare is a right

president trump is PRO-LGBT, you petulant bitch. here's your proof:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhOa2e9AmEA

Freedom of association, nigger. Fuck off

WANT YOUR BROKEN LEG SET?

MAYBE DONT BE A DEGENERATE :^)

>LEGALLY REQUIRED TO TREAT PEOPLE
So red states abolished slavery, good for them

Let the trannies die.

Healthcare IS a right..

For this reason

People can refuse service to whoever they want.

The tranny can seek to perform any tasks it needs on itself and it's only a denial of rights if that is prevented.

Haha
It is a service that one should pay for. Twas never mentioned in the Constitution.

If they "are no longer legally required", then you should be upset with your President. That's currently Bareback Obongo.

/thread

fuck trannies they're subhuman filth

I don't even mind genuinely transgender people.

I hate women and faggots.

Healthcare is a service provided by somebody else. You have the right of not having the government do things to you. You don't have the right to force others to give you something because you don't want to pay for it.

Trannies are much worse.

Fucking kek

>British humor

Gonna have to ask for source cause that sounds like bullshit.

Trannies and other faggots should live in fear.

you called?

They're a mentally ill minority group.

Women are 50% of the population and gays often said to be something like up to 4%

Hypothetically if you got rid of all women and faggots (including nu-males) the few genuine trannies left would be about as much a problem as grey squirrels.

This sounds like something that's untrue

like maybe there's a whole lot of deceit hiding behind that tl:dr

But they're forcing you to erase the definition of male and female. That's a big fucking deal.

BBC calls pregnant women "pregnant people" now. It is so fucked up.

And turning kids into trannies. A small number of these trannies have a lot of power.

Of course it's bullshit, Leafy. That doesn't mean we can't have fun.

>In college
>Be drunk at a bar
>Call my friend a faggot
>Some queer overhears and says that's not cool
>I had no clue what he was talking about
>Tells me I'm a homophobe
>Yell "Bitch I ain't afraid of you!"
>friends get between me and my friends before I beat up the fag

That's why you don't drink guys

This.

They are disgusting freaks with a mental illness. Before any operations I think they can be saved with professional mental help, but after, just shoot the freaks.

Sure you aren't Canadian, pinko?

>Transphobic
>Doctor

Pick one. Doctors have bigger fires to put out than worrying about your daddy issues.

i lament for both our futures. trump has a lot of work to do to reverse this sick, disgusting shit. why are they trying to make this normal?

third post best post

>American
>drunk

Two whole beers, eh?

>A small number of these trannies have a lot of power.
It's not the trannies, it's the women. It's always women.

The most powerful people aren't the ones having their dicks cut off, they're the ones who had a vagina, are content to keep their vagina, and are now insisting that actually they're nonbinary catkin. peope play along because they actually want to fuck this woman, as opposed to the man in the dress with the lubricated mutilation.

That's the whole reason this has any real attention outside the medical establishment, and it's rooted in women (and to some extent nu-males) desperately seeking sources of identity in a society that's stripped away basically everything but consumerism. (But that's an unsolvable mess.)

hey idiot, i noticed you avoided this dose of reality:

what strawman are you going to attack now since you've been factually proven wrong about president trump ya little bitch?

YOU don't have a right to another persons service dip. I know obvious bait, but that's why berntards are so fucking raw in the head with this free healthcare bullshit. It's a service that you have a right to Deny someone nobody is entilited to someone's elses work and labor

>transphobic doctors

fucking illiterate uneducated rednecks!

Really proud of these leafs today

A phobia is a mental disorder, shoving their phobia in their faces and deriding them for it is disgusting.

Fucking liberals.

Im pretty sure doctors are required to save a persons life but i dont know about something like a broken arm.

Cultural marxists who believe in social constructionism.

And rich fetishists who had Obama's ear.

No. The trannies with real power are the rich cross dressers. People like Bruce Jenner. They had Obama's ear.

dnainfo.com/chicago/20160623/streeterville/billionaire-jennifer-pritzker-helps-fund-clinic-for-trans-kids-at-lurie

I am not a conservative but I am so incensed about the issue. I'm looking at volunteering for conservative family activist groups. I believe thousands of kids are really at risk of being fucked up for life.

He says he'll protect them from foreign ideology, nothing about ensuring medical treatment.

You need to reevaluate your priorities friendo.

go to a democratic doctor dumbass

What's the word for when you're not hateful or afraid of trans-whatever, but you honestly prefer to have nothing to do with it or hear about it ever again?

It's like the difference between antisocial and asocial. We need a "softer" version of "x-phobia."

>transphobic doctors
I haven't seen a white doctor in over 20 years, so this sounds more like an immigration issue

OK.... The constitution is so many years old.. Not everything in it is right.
Healthcare is a part living. Denying Healthcare and treatment denies the right to live. Its basic human rights
My parents are from Canada
His supporters are not. I've seen LGBT get attacked online and specifically on here..

I didn't hate trannies before I met them and found out what they were up to.

>Hypothetically if you got rid of all women and faggots (including nu-males)

WHICH PRESIDENT DO I ELECT FOR THIS

>OK.... The constitution is so many years old.. Not everything in it is right.

not an argument
>Healthcare is a part living. Denying Healthcare and treatment denies the right to live. Its basic human rights

not an argument

Why do you want to force mentally ill to treat the people they have a phobia with and make their mental condition worse?

You're a fucking monster.

look at it from their POV
>person comes into hospital
>try to get a medical history on them so you can diagnose them properly
>find out they are on so many pills/hormones
>do your best and give them a prescription for w/e drug
>it goes wrong you get sued
they can't give them any prescription because it will conflict with their previous/current pills and previous/current mental problems

>What's the word for when you're not hateful or afraid of trans-whatever, but you honestly prefer to have nothing to do with it or hear about it ever again?

Sane.

>pumping preteens full of hormones
>fixing a broken bone

Rights don't exist.

Justifiable disgust

fuck off fag

inb4 trump actually does anything

So if healthcare is a right and should be free for anyone that can't afford it, why don't people get free guns if they can't afford them?

women are a much larger segment of the electorate and make horrible decisions. our two female prime ministers may just manage to be the worst in our history (as home secretary Theresa May let immigration pass 300,000 for the first time ever, while Thatcher was cutting military spending on the eve of the falklands war.)

>dude destroy conservative working class communities lmao
>dude let in pakis lmao

female suffrage was the biggest mistake in human history. there's a meme that they vote more left wing, but that's false: what they do is vote wrongly, every time.

I deserve to be blown

If healthcare is a right then I'll send you my healthcare bill from now on.

is TLDR code for "things that never happened"? I mean Trump isn't even president yet

I'm getting there, but my point is, these far left wackaloons label any sentiment that disagrees with their various pet causes a "phobia."

I just don't want to have anything to do with it.

I'm avoidant, not fearful.

>rights
Spooked me there for a second

I just wants Trans to get mental care for their dysphoria.

FUCKING WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE

lol humans feeling entitled to free shit because they are alive and of the same species as someone else

how is freedom wrong?

I know this isn't true because the faggots can't stop lying for sympathy but I wish it was

OP is a faggot, I don't know why the bait has gone this far.
>Healthcare is a part of living. Denying Healthcare and treatment denies the right to live. It's basic human rights
Wrong. You have a right not to be killed perhaps. However, healthcare is a service, provided by somebody who can provide that service. The only person who can compel a doctor to provide the service is the doctor him or herself.
Second, what of times before healthcare existed? How does this fit into the whole "you have a right to healthcare" narrative?
By making healthcare a right, you conscript doctors and force them to do things they may not want to do or place them in places they may not want to be.
You lost, OP.

>making things up to be a victimized, asspained libtard

toppest kek

>Healthcare is a part living

What the fuck did humans do 200 years ago? Healthcare is a privilege, not a right.

>The constitution is so many years old.. Not everything in it is right.

Did you not pay attention in US Government in JR high and High school? The constitution can and has been amended.

>My parents are from Canada

You have to go back

>His supporters are not. I've seen LGBT get attacked online and specifically on here..

What did you really expect, the last 15 years of this Brutal PC culture has finally caught up with you, and the word on the street is people don't like degenerates , but now they can tell it to their faces

hate the sin. Not the sinner.

Jesus would forgive his enemies and heal sick foes.

Enjoy hell Sup Forums you will be burning alongside the people you hate.

on the whole kids don't concern me too much due to the nature of the thing. generally speaking, the worst they'll do is give reversible hormone blockers until they're no longer kids, so there's plenty of time for them to grow out of it.

if you could cut out the tumblrite attempts to make it trendy, it'd be a much smaller issue.

Man, this is nuts. The whole country is going to be thrown backwards into the lawless, hate-filled insanity of 8 years ago!