Are any of you legitimately misogynistic?

There seems to be a lot of guys who actually hate women here.

I'm trying to decide if I do as I get older and the losing lottery ticket that is women gets scratched off removing it's promising silver coating to reveal losing numbers and wasted time and resources.

What if like the word racism, misogynist began to be turned around? How many of you actually hate women in general? Tell me your story.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/marcus-buckingham/whats-happening-to-womens_b_289511.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lNzeR3m3hus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women aren't even women anymore

i don't hate woman
but if woman acts like cunt, i am much quicker to hate than man

we don't hate women, we hate sjws.

I like purity and cuteness. Women don't want to be pure or qt anymore. They swear, smoke, drink, and fornicate. They're really mean too.

Women should go back to how the used to be. Everyone was happier back then.

I'm not misogynist, I'm just gay. Why are women so intolerant?

Reminder this is the future of America.

>swear, smoke, drink, and fornicate

sounds like a good time

>They're really mean too.
there it is

>unlick my butthole
hahaha, what a charming whore

>pukersha
axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

>Everyone was happier back then.
Citation needed broski

Unfortunately I love women.
I find smart attractive women incredibly interesting. It's like they're a different species.
Imagine living the life of a young attractive smart woman and compare it to your experience.
In general, I find most people insufferable. But I do have an inherent weakness towards women.

I hate women, it's part of being red-pilled
That doesn't mean you can't fuck em

>They're really mean too

What kind of pussy shit is this

I don't like women. I find them universally aggravating to be around.

I don't hate women in general but the vast majority of white western women are shit.

I hate what they have become. They have lost connection with the divine feminine.

It's true. They're basically bratty children that try to annoy the parent.

Women are legitimately stupid and/or slutty now. They wear revealing clothes, and can't keep their damn legs shut. I never have talked to one because some spic or nigger comes up and tries to fight me over it, but i can assume they have nothing interesting or productive to contribute to a conversation.

When we get in vitro, they will have no choice but to be nice or die alone - we will have the upper hand.

Theyr're fucking miserable, says their little liberal mouthpiece:
huffingtonpost.com/marcus-buckingham/whats-happening-to-womens_b_289511.html

Speak for yourself, nu/pol/.

I actually really hate women.

Men are becoming somewhat happier? How?

Every time you try to talk to one a nigger or spic runs up? Where do you live?

Memes

MGTOW, anime and videogames.

Agreed. I'd give voting rights to a man of any race before giving them to a woman.

I don't hate women.

I think women are childlike in everything that they do, and you should behave with that in mind. No need to involve yourself in their drama and bickering, just know how to respond to their childish antics. It'll help your love live, your business dealings, and general daily interactions.

I don't hate women but I don't put them on a pedestal either.

There are so many terrible women but some pretty good ones.

Not a day goes by when their degeneracy seizes to be overly prevalent

Mainly better graphics cards and a greater selection of pocket pussies than ever in history. Also liking women with dicks is now ok I hear.

There is nothing more sexy than a woman who is confident in her self and her sexuality.

Not only does it show their strength to face the stigmas of society but it also exposes their true authentic and biological self. As if this isn't great enough traits for sexually liberated females, it also makes the actual deed of sex even better because there's no shame or embarrassment involved. I respect my fiancés sexuality so much that even when she can appear flirting with other guys, I can acknowledge the core sexuality of her being and understand that she is just acting in her biological self. I even find it admirable at times she could be so comfortable with it.

Why do you losers glorify girls who act like prudes? Who wants a boring vanilla significant other?

>Wah wah women aren't just silent fuckdolls I can hit anymore wah wah

What you sound like, not surprising this is Sup Forums

How do I keep from putting them on a pedestal?

I try not to but I often do anyway

>2017
>not hating women

Maybe I wouldn't hate them if they weren't all degenerate trash.

Even an Aussie or a leaf?

Women thought it would be cool to take on all the responsibilities of a man such as working - turns out all of that "equality" isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Okay, so maybe not every race.

not, but it is very easy for a gal to lose my respect, you can call it a double standard I guess.

>yfw hate feminism and modern women
>yfw understand that alot of "liberated" women bring degeneracy in society and vote on emotions instead of logic and reason
And i still unironicaly believe in equality of sexes
Legitimately cucked in mind right here.

Maybe it's because of having gf.

Women seem to be pretty fucking manipulative in general.

Not an argument nu-fag

>I respect my fiancés sexuality so much that even when she can appear flirting with other guys, I can acknowledge the core sexuality of her being and understand that she is just acting in her biological self. I even find it admirable at times she could be so comfortable with it.

Congrats on being a literal cuck

I kind of do hate women. I haven't talked to my mom in 3.5 years and I don't see myself ever talking to her again. I just remember her acting weak and crying to manipulate me throughout my life and when I turned 30 I realized it was never going to stop.

I've also realized that my standards of female behaviour have gotten lower and lower with time. I now just accept the fact that they're all completely overwhelmed with their emotions, uncontrollably impulsive, and that my only hope is to kind of find one that isn't TOO bad or at least that I'm able to sort of handle most of the time.

>confident in her sexuality
What does this even mean? She's not retarded and she knows that men want to fuck her? Are you worried she's gonna try to suck a cock and lose confidence in her abilities?

>even when she can appear flirting with other guys, I can acknowledge the core sexuality of her being and understand that she is just acting in her biological self

yes

>Why do you losers glorify girls who act like prudes? Who wants a boring vanilla significant other?
Because it is a rare trait in women these days, your gf is probably sucking someone's cock right now.

It's not easy but you have to simply deal with the initial backlash they give you for not catering to their every whim. Don't let them manipulate you and above all else NEVER show sings of desperation - these two things will leave you in the friendzone or pussywhipped before you even know what hit you. Not to mention they actually respect you more for standing up and not taking whatever they throw at you.

personally, I don't hate women, what I don't really like in a lot of modern women these days is how they are more dramatic, they are more narcissistic, and modern day feminism (3rd-wave feminism) has corrupted women (at least how I'm seeing it) and these feminazis go as far as to saying that looking at a girl is somehow "rape" like just what the hell at all?

me in the back

>They're really mean too.

You went from baptist preacher to assblasted eight year old in two seconds flat.

I'm fucking dying.

This sounds depressing. One thing to be jaded with women worth dating. Another to be with your mom.

I know to some of you that those are actually one in the same.

I can't hate a dog because it shits on my lawn just like i can't hate a women you fucks every loser in the tri state area.

Women over time have become more masculine and are not even worth dating at all

None "hates" women, beside some failed rejected men.

What I hate is this egalitarian religion which has spread through the West like a plague. It has turned men against women, it has torn families apart, and ripped the fabric of society. It has man men unhappy, women unhappy, children unhappy.

Men and women are different, evolved under different biological pressures (or, if you're religious, created by God for different purposes) and have different roles in a healthy, functional society. And yes, that means one sex will be in charge of things, the other will not. So fucking what? It works, it worked, it will work again when this cancerous religion will inevitably fade away.

>Arguing with someone who think womens are too mean to him boo hoo hoo

don't really care kid, maybe grow the fuck up sometime

Nope, I just hate feminazis which makes me comes off as a mysgonist because almost every young American woman is a misandrist by default.

I can't hate a dog because it shits on my lawn just like i can't hate a women you fucks every loser in the tri state area.

Women over time have become more masculine and are not even worth dating at all

Actually I think you can hate that dog user.

>getting bullied by women
kys yourself my man

People are like computer programs...they react predictably based on what data you feed them.

Women act like selfish, narcissistic, spoiled brats..because "men" enable them to behave like this.

In general too many men value pussy more than life itself..they go far beyond making compromises in order to get a woman and keep a woman. They willingly trade their integrity, freedom, relationships with family and friends, their hard earned money and ultimately their happiness..for what they thought would be guaranteed sex with a wife...or LTR

Men give women the leverage and women use it.

me behind this lad

Always remember, for every drop dead beautiful girl you see, there's a dude out there who's so sick of her shit he'd rather never fuck her again just so he doesn't have to talk to her any more.

IMPOSSIBLE! HOW IS HE GENERATING SO MUCH KEK???

My trust in my fiancé has exceeded any boundary that could confine such. But with that said, even with my trust and love in my fiancé, if she ever felt the need to break this boundary I'm sure there would be a specific reason why which our communication is so coherent that she would alert me to this before or after. We have a very secure relationship unlike unhealthy relationships that have problems such as lack of sex and trust.

Explain plz

**KEK

Meh, I don't hate women.
I simply think that they shouldn't vote, and that's mostly because I think individual votes should come from FAMILIES, not INVIDUALS, so votes only to married couples, nobody else.

A family is the building block of a civilized society.
Not an individual.

I like nice women, who aren't whores.

A real man dries the dishes

then clubs them to death with a piece of fire wood

youtube.com/watch?v=lNzeR3m3hus

Constant access to mainstream media brainwashing and social media (via smartphones) has turned many, many Western women into narcissistic airheads. I don't hate women, I hate what the kikes have done to them.

That's hot.

women need to stop being whores
men need to stop being pigs.