Safety Squad

>The conditions inside were crowded and unsafe, with raw sewage leaking and illegal wiring, so the 28 people who were living there will be unable to return, sheriff's Sgt. Ray Kelly said. A 5-year-old child was taken into protective custody.

Because of the unsafe conditions, Kelly said that the space needed to be shut down before potentially turning into a disaster like the fire at the Ghost Ship warehouse last month in East Oakland where 36 people were killed.

Great work user! Gold star!

That was close. Think of the tragedy that was averted.

Doing God's work user.

Why the fatigues? It's so retarded and unnecessary. A black plate carrier that says police over a regular blue uniform would work just fine and give people less reason to complain about militarized police. I'm in the national guard and we STILL don't have the new uniforms fully issued and these cops who just wanted to look cool get them for NO DAMN REASON!
>tldr: uniforms ree

I don't know what you're talking about, user, I only see two people in that pic wearing blue uniforms

Tbh I wish the commies got burned alive, but I'll take inconveniencing their lives too

The police are more important than you faggot retards.

The police are actual heroes. You military shits sit around with your thumbs up your ass.

Did the anarchocommy bookstore in Athens, GA ever get a safety check?

Is this what "triggered" looks like?

You're bitching over uniforms. You're bitching that their uniforms will offend someone. Get a life, pal. There's bigger issues out there.

>A 5-year-old child

Tell me how Sup Forums are the bad guys again?

Don't you understand that it's important for that child to be raised in a rat infested shithole so that it can grow up learning the value of a multi cultural society? It might even be lucky enough to be sodomized by a junkie Marxist. Cisshitlords want to deprive a child of that

No offense bro, but you're in the nasty girls. You don't exactly get a tier 1 or 2 JSOC budget.

How do I get involved in making this country safer? Is there an irc channel?

What uniforms have you guys got?
>uniforms ree
I actually agree with you, pol is just filled with bootlicking autists

stay safe Sup Forums and everyone else

Because the national guard is useless while the police is an essential part of our society.

You are a welfare queen user.

thanks and god bless user

Kek, the national guard are a part time militia for the purpose of alleviating disasters and/or conflicts/domestic threats, it's a completely understandable force.
t. user who's going to join the reserves for the paid camping

Tfw I've seen piles of OCPs in our supply area and they're not giving them to anyone

We will lad, with right wing safety squads at our back.

Lolol

MANY people involved in POLITICS are closely and intensely involved in LOCAL POLITICS -- stuff which, for the most part, probably doesn't make the news.

The Safety Squad threads and posts reflects Sup Forums's interest in local politics, albeit in the age of the internet, when the entire country (if not the world) is "local".

As such, Safety Squad threads and posts are entirely consistent with, and exemplary of Sup Forums's role as a board "for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics."

Furthermore, and unquestionably, Safety Squad threads and posts reflect "a high level of discourse befitting of the board."

In sum, Safety Squad threads are something all participants, and Sup Forums itself, can justifiably take pride in.

stay safe
god bless

Bumping for safety. Safety safely