ALRIGHT

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?
>Last December, Eichenwald, whose epilepsy is widely known, was sent a GIF of flashing lights with the words “you deserve a seizure” from an account called “@jew_goldstein.” Eichenwald’s account responded to the tweet with a message from someone claiming to be Eichenwald’s wife explaining that the GIF had, indeed, caused Eichenwald to have a seizure.

>Eichenwald, a senior writer for Newsweek and contributing editor for Vanity Fair, then tweeted for his 240,000 Twitter followers to see that he intends to make good on a promise that there would be severe consequences for the tweeter, as well as the other trolls who continued to send him seizure GIFs. He pressed charges against @jew_goldstein and appeared to be in the beginning stages of filing a civil suit against him, which started with asking a judge to compel Twitter to release any identifying information about the anonymous troll (“Jew Goldstein,” it seems, is not his real name).
vocativ.com/392161/kurt-eichenwald-identify-twitter-gif-assault/

SHOW YOURSELF, YOU COWARD.

I'd love to see that court room.

i broke the dam

>Jew Goldstein shows up to court covered in strobe lights

I doubt the kike will prove he ever went to the hospital

We started the fire

kek

How can he prove that it indeed made him suffer from a seizure? What a sec....
>Vocativ
#fakenews

It's a fucking bluff like when he tried to cuck the Tuck with a fucking binder labeled "Tucker Carlson Falsehoods"

Literally this. Fuck off kurt.

more fake news... damn..

K. ikenwald is a fucking joke

Damn, im epileptic but I would love to see this.

I keked as well

It was the Russians, duh.

I am Spartacus.

pls some1 turn this into seizure inducing gif

>beginning stages of filing a civil suit against him, which started with asking a judge to compel Twitter to release any identifying information about the anonymous troll
He withdrew the motion to identify @jew_goldstein because Eichenwald knows who he is

Kikenwald is why no one believes the mainstream jew media no more.

Sue Kurt for making cancer-inducing posts on twitter

>Shall I open it? Don't make me open it!