Why do they keep bullying us?

They're taking our jobs and our factories and soon they'll take our states in the southwest, just leave us alone :(

I work on construction sites. The only jobs Mexicans have managed to steal involves drywall. Why can't white Americans hang and seal drywall?

You could do much better with a photo of Lele Pons instead of whoever this aryan white woman is with the mexican flag on her head

They're not bullying us at all fucking loser. Chill with your cringy troll shit
>Mexico EVER having the upper hand on America
HAHAHAHAHAHhHaHAHAHAHAA

In my finance class today, the Professor tried to guilt the class for Trump bullying Mexico by taking their jobs and crashing the currency.

I would laugh if it weren't so pathetic.

Hot...

They are a shit, petty, childish people.

Says the worshipper of the manchild known as Drumpfberg

>I work on construction sites. The only jobs Mexicans have managed to steal involves drywall. Why can't white Americans hang and seal drywall?
White Americans expect to be paid for a day's work.

Give us New Mexico and South California back and we'll stop fucking your country, those are the parts we actually managed to settle before you and they're SJW shitholes.

Pretty fuckin cringy to be quite honest with you faggotpai

>not russia on america
fucking maricons don't know how to troll

Or you can overthrow your government and make someone that isn't a CIA puppet your leader so you wouldn't have to come here.

you don't understand, we're just about to start fucking your country. trump isn't even in office and your shit is falling apart. then we're gonna wall you in between our border and your border with guatemala. you don't understand how america and white people at large work. you fuck with us to a point and then we fuck your shit up.

The white Mexicans on their southern border hate the fuck out of the brown mestizos that populate Mexico so they push them into America. This global conflict is literally just like America throwing all its black people into Chicago and Detroit without thinking about the consequences. There is no real long lasting solution to this, either race mix to oblivion or genocide them all.

lol

You have to come back

dey tuk r jawbs

Because it's hard.

the people? yes.

>CIA puppet leader
A little help from you would be appreciated, since they are known for torturing dissidence in Latin America for decades
Would be glad to pay for a wall if that meant you stop messing with our politics forever.

This.
Get a job on construction sites or in the oil industry and experience a 100% white environment + a few black outliers who are usually pretty cool + no females
It's perfect for cocoon mode

>Would be glad to pay for a wall if that meant you stop messing with our politics forever.

>thinks the cartels aren't in full control of his country's politics.
seriously?

>cartels
>not knowing they're DEA and CIA controlled/trained
So yeah, no foreign interference. Cartels would be a far smaller problem without you

It's OK. Us expats are buying up Mexico right and left. The whole fucking place is on sale! And now we can buy beachfront property as well. I might sell our place in Lake Chapala soon to get a place in Cabo. Everything is so chinga muy barato!

Those factories aren't coming back. The exchange rate is too lopsided.

You mean all your cousins? Yes, please.

t. Denver

As if the cartels weren't directly supported by the CIA

Why can't the US just march in with their army and make us part of them? mexico is a falling country since the moment of its inception.

Please America make us America so we can be great.

Cartels wouldn't even exist without white junkies, but druggies will never admit they have a problem.

I work in construction and 80% of the people on the job site are spics. Most of them are decent people though. At first I figured most mexicans would just work as laborers, but literally every single ironworker and welder is a spic.