CNN cannot deny the power of Kek

He has spoken

Trump was really rude to that CNN reporter. The guy wanted to ask a question and Trump kept shouting him down.

The President-Elect shouldn't have to take questions from fake news organizations.

>We waited 6 whole months through the cold and rain for this only to get BTFO in seconds.

Four years of this eh.

>Mr President elect, that's not appropriate..

Spbs

Free press is for faggots. State run media when?

fucking hell yeah. it's about time P(E)OTUS started treating CNN like the shitstains they are

wtf are you talking about.
trump wasnt calling on him and didnt want to talk to him and the CNN reporter CONTINUALLY interrupted him.
What fucked up version of canadian politeness are they teaching millennials over there.
very disappointed leaf, very disappointed.

#1 rule: Don't feed the trolls.

Maybe if CNN wasn't fake news/trolls, they would have gotten a question.

Sometimes leaves from high branches btfo gutter leaves.

>77 in an article

are they activating the cells?

DAYMN!! KEK

77 minute press conference? Praise Kek

actually, he had an impromptu news conference on december 31st, 2016.

yet another CNN lie. yawn.

Remember when he called a press conference to talk about donating money to veteran organizations and proceeded to lambast the press?

One of the questions was if it was going to be like this if he were president. His immediate answer:
>yes it is.

He should have had his body guards take him outside and leave his corpse in an alleyway desu senpai

He did state russia was behind election malingering-multiple times. thats the only relevant point, all proxyshills and tinfoils get fucked

shadilay brethren

checkem

oh shit

>leaf
You really need to shut the fuck up sometimes. Literally shut the fuck up.

witnessed

chekt

can't even unchekt

checked

yessir

fuck kek and fuck Sup Forumstards.

checkem

what is kek trying to tell us?

>posts CNN Fake News.

Fuck off Op with your Fake News

>Trump was really rude to that CNN reporter.

Holy Shit! Checked

well ok

Trump wasn't the one shouting.

This leaf will be spared

Remember that time he opened a Hotel in Washington and spent hours doing it until finally getting to the part the press really wanted to hear and it was 30 seconds of "Obama isn't from Kenya, Hillary started the birther movement. Cya"

Lost my shit when the press started trashing the joint because they got trolled so hard.

>77cc's of piss

Witnessed. Praise Kek et Ave Trumpus Magnus

Wew

>not 88 minutes,
Disappointing.

Czeched

NPR was shilling this fake news hard. Fucking why are we giving those overpaid smug lying Jew Yorker parasites our tax dollars?

Why is Kek so good to us

You just broke the rule.

You're missing the connection to the 7-7-7 tripz on his inaugeration.. i forget the numerology but even CNN has mentioned it.

And now they're mentioning the dubz of 77 minutes.

MSM is literally hanging out on Sup Forums for story ideas and we are infecting their minds with our zeitgeist.

Leaf on leaf action

Because we are good to him. I saved like 8 frogs from certain death over the summer.

Kek stronk

Guy was a self-entitle asshole who had no right speaking to anyone, let alone the President-Elect like that.

Trump let him off easy. I hope that fake news organization tanks and burns to the ground.

CHECKED

Hail lady Trump

Checked and kek'd

There's those damn 7's again

Can someone remind me why CNN is fake news?

I heard there was a report about Trump hearing about Russia and attached to that report was a summary of the lead that Russia supposedly had compromising info on Trump.

Everyone knew he'd be getting the report when he did so I'm not sure what CNN said was fake.

How dare you manterrupt the leafcuck, check your syrupbuckets

CNN was a bit rude claiming Trump pissed on Russian prostitutes desu

S h a d i l a y

These fuckers on CNN are about to fucking cry. Trump done shock and awed them. They dont know what to do. It's like someone just got raped.

Fucking GUTTER LEAF

Checked the check

>77
PRAISE

I know NPR last night repeated THREE FUCKING TIMES that "this story is UNVERIFIED" before telling the bullshit. If it's unverified bullshit why fucking spread it? Because they are duplicitous propagandists trying to snake out with some deniability dissembling.

00 oh shit

Mother of kek

Nice.

>You're missing the connection to the 7-7-7 tripz on his inaugeration.
Only happens if his inaugeration is delayed by a day. In which case he will be 7 decades, 7 months, 7 days of age at inaugeration. This would also make the inaugeration on the 21st and 21 is divisible by 7, and the date would be 2017-1-21 whose digits add to 14 which is divisible by 7.

Trump is literally Hitler and (((they))) say Hitler liked to be peed on too so it makes total sense it must be true

You're forgetting that Trump is very much a germaphobe

Kek wills that Trump will be assassinated by the CIA.

My god, it's Kennedy all over again!

Lol i had a giggle

I just turned it on, they are some combination of depressed, anguished, and numb. They are just doing damage control spin and its pathetic.

They didn't do any fact checking whatsoever. A simple question to Michael Cohen i.e. "have you ever been to Prague?", would have proved that the dossier was fake.

If it isn't outright fake news, its about as yellow as journalism gets.

So was Hitler, Trump is LITERALLY HITLER

MORE SE7ENS

DAILY REMINDER LADS

LOOK AT THE FUCKING NUMBERS.

Pic related.

Fuck off buzzfeed.

She's amazing. I always thought she was underestimated and condescended, nice to see her shine.

wouldnt you be worried about germs if you worked with jews all day too?

oh yeah... 21/7 = 3

7+7+7 = 21
trip 7's

kek's digits

CNN was told that they wouldn't be allowed to ask questions before the conference started

repeating numbers mean nothing retards

>t. Jim Acucksta

>Liberals call Trump a "mysogynist"
>His campaign manager was the first woman to lead a candidate to victory in a US presidental election
>His most trusted advisor is a woman(His daughter).

Praise Kek.

There's more. See

Can we get this guy a medal please

My bad its his first full day in office not inauguration day.

Check my ID and then my post number

We need to meme it into being his inaugeration day instead.
DEUM KEK VULT!

S H A D I L A Y
Praise Him!

Checked

>didn't have any problem with Clinton never having a single reasonable press conference.
>shits on Trump constantly
>gets BTFO for spreading shit tier news
>Waaaahhhh guys he's picking on us!
Fuck off CNN you're literally the scum hiding the monsters of this swamp.

>77 minute news conference.

Praise Him, repent, and partake of the sacraments of Kek!

fuck Jeb and fuck jewish people.

>filename
lel I genuinely giggled

PRAISE HIM