Why do you hate modern women Sup Forums?

Why do you hate modern women Sup Forums?

Don't you want to get married and have some kids?

I'm already married and I have three kids.

i want to be soe gschwind-penski's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her soe gschwind-penski blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo soe gschwind-penski blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her soe gschwind-penski hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her soe gschwind-penski hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her soe gschwind-penski face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

It's too easy for a women to divorce rape a man and take everything he has worked for.

Also almost all of today's women are fucking degenerate fake plastic bitches.

3d girls are disgusting

I am completely alone and have been alone for the most part so i guess i dont hate them i just dont care anymore until i do

>Blizzard shill
DROPPED
/d2g/ get off Sup Forums

>It's too easy for a women to divorce rape a man and take everything he has worked for.

It sounds like you need to put yourself in a position where a woman wouldn't even think of divorcing you.

>sucks at overwatch
>still has thousands of fans

This is why I hate girl gamers.

t.white genocider

>sucking at a shit game
oh no

I'm not a child of divorce so don't hate women.

Because women that actually want to have kids are fucking retarded.
Sadly the best tier girls don't

I'm a grandmaster, champ

Not with some tattooed bitch I sure as hell don't. If you have a tattoo you aren't mother material. That being said something needs to be done about the extreme degeneracy of white women and birth rates need to improve.

>playing a shit game
The only people who should be proud they are grandmasters are chess players

>Why do you hate modern women Sup Forums?

>“I’ve had 26 sexual partners so far. College was a slutty time….A few of those partners were quite large (7-8 inches). Certain positions, like doggy and cowgirl, were too uncomfortable for me to enjoy. Sometimes there is a thing as too much dick. I’ve found that average erect length (5-6 inches) is the best experience if we’re talking about straight up, average intercourse. That being said, I did see a guy for quite a while that was maaaaybe 4 inches while erect and pretty much nonexistent while soft. I’m pretty sure he knew about his shortcoming (heh) because he frequently went for positions that put him in me as deeply as he could get, i.e. one of my legs thrown over his shoulder, or missionary with a pillow under my lower back, or me sitting on his lap. So though we could never quite get doggy (my favorite position) to work because he couldn’t get his penis past my butt, I was never really bothered. It honestly is more about what you do with it than what you have.”

>“I’ve had about 50 partners. No, I’m not a prostitute. Just been slutting around, I guess. Some of my partners have had big penises (9.1 in), some small (3.9 in). Some thick, some thinner. Some getting smaller towards the tip (like a cone!) and some thicker towards the tip. Some bending towards one side and some bending downward. Almost all uncircumcised. I’d say bigger is better, to a limit. This is just me, other people might have a different opinion. It also matter what size your receiving end is. A tiny person might prefer smaller dicks. My first partner had a huge dick (easily over 9 in), so I guess that set up the standard for me. The penis thickness is as important as the length. The shape matters also—if it’s thick only at the bottom and thin towards the tip it doesn’t do much. Whether the penis is curved or not doesn’t matter. I’d say I haven’t got much out of penises shorter than 6.6 in. Penises shorter than 5 inches just don’t make me feel anything. Fingers are better at that point. Whether one has a lot of belly/fat going on around the stomach area affects how easy it is to use the full length of the penis. Also, it matters a lot how strong of an erection one gets. 6 in hard penis is better than a 9 in floppy one. But no matter what size of a penis, I enjoy sex based on how good it feels, and penetration with a penis is just a tiny part of it. I’m not even able to orgasm with just penetration! Fingers, toys, chemistry, words, emotions, talent… It’s not just about the penis. The penis isn’t a measure of one’s ability to have sex. Men, stop being so obsessed about your penises!”

Because nobody wants a serious relationship with me, so I gave up.

there is actually a high probably of him being a chicANO.

That's very easy to say but have you looked at any statistics?

50% of all marriages end in divorce

>Why do you hate modern women Sup Forums?
What's there to love?

>Don't you want to get married and have some kids?
Of course, that's part of the problem. I want to get married with someone who takes oaths and vows seriously and I want to raise kids with someone who isn't completely wrapped up in their own life.

50% don't. What are you trying to tell me? That because other people approach it flippantly, that you're too lazy to work to make your marriage last?

Doesn't matter how much work you put in if she wants that £££

she looks like she is getting old in the eyes

>you're too lazy to work to make your marriage last?
So it's your stance that making a marriage work relies only the efforts put in by the man instead of, say, the woman having any sort of decency and believing in marriage?
Is marriage simply male enslavement?
What a fun narrative to push mr goldstein

I'm getting married soon, which is why I don't like modern women.
They don't want to, they're illoyal, fuck around like crazy and are the worst mothers imaginable.