All blacks are stupi

>all blacks are stupi...

Other urls found in this thread:

thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/882/936/102/?src=influencers&campaign=takei
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf i care more about movies than history now

Troll this - thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/882/936/102/?src=influencers&campaign=takei

So without Hollywoodizing it, what was it that they actuality did for nasa?

Haha funny how there is no innovation out of the entire black continent but all the sudden three Secrtaries got us to the moon!?

There were three black female clerics working at NASA and (((Hollywood))) acts like they made breakthroughs and put someone I'm space.

>"Untold true story"
>Literally we wuz astronauts

>why.png

Too obvious

>black people
>photoshopped to look white in the light
maximum kek

Brought whites coffee

Take THAT, Mista Hitlah!

Paul Kersey refutes the shit out of this blatant kike faggotry

Wow black people can do things? That's what all these movies and facebook pictures of black people reading books say, that blacks doing anything remotely smart or civilized is something that needs to be shown as if it's special.

So we can describe each character (from left to right) like this:
>WE
>WUZ
>KANGZ

This

WE

Did this really happen or is it another hollywood propaganda? I'm serious.

WUZ

One was an engineer. Two were human calculators before they had computers - they even used one of them to double check computer calculators after they got computers.

What do you think monkey

Kek

KANGZ

One of these women wasn't black in real life. I don't remember which character, but one was from Africa but very white.

SPACE CHIMPS

I liked the part where Edward James Olmos did the thing with the baseball bat and said "how do I reach these neeegs?"

Hollywood is owned by jews so they are naturally filling the movies with propaganda about how women are the best thing since sliced bread when they are far from it.

Hitler said once you get the minds of the women you have the rest of society

WE
WUZ
WHITE
N
SHIEEEEEET

They were an important female scientist at NASA, the division manager of female scientists who led the important desegregation of NASA campuses (they were segregated by sex, and because most of the project leads were men, who rarely interacted with the rank-and-file female scientists on the other campus, so they didnt receive as much individual recognition for their work and had fewer opportunities for promotion/award/etc unless they were already well known) and also some random black girl at NASA who just punched numbers in a computer. Only the third woman was actually black irl.

>att
>iphone
>im a goy: the screenshot

ASTROPHYSICISTS

Oh yeah, here we go. Look how """black""" this woman was.

>The film stars Taraji P. Henson as Katherine G. Johnson, the African-American mathematician who participated in calculating flight trajectories for Project Mercury and the 1969 Apollo 11 flight to the Moon.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

THIS IS THE THE STORY, NOTHING MORE
NOTHING LESS

for 50 years no one gave a shit, even the nigresses themselves
even after obongo gave the high yellow creole one an award last year, no one cared or gave a shit... but now a movie is out and BLM bullshit....

Going to be honest, the female chimp on the left looks better than all of those black women.

Hidden Niggers

u have low battry

>Ghostbusters 2017

Sup Forumsfags know that history was more diverse than they want to admit so their immediate reaction is to resort to calling everyone a jew or a nigger.

notice how the battery is always almost dead on iphone screen caps.

my battery rarely ever sees anything below 70% even after a day of use.

Thank God we had 3 black women to show white men how to get to the moon and back. Real history is pretty amazing.

>Also, this film should have been call Full Figures.

>4% battery left
>uses it to shitpost

Amazing.

libfags know monorities didn't accomplish much so their immediate reaction is to make Hollywood movies acting like they did.

More feminist bullshit. Men were first.

It happened.

Engineering and human calculators were seen as a clerical task for women. They did the work, white men took the credit.

History was written by white men, of course it will only highlight white male accomplishments creating a false reality where everyone else must have been doing jack shit.

Except this time no one is going to care enough to even bitch about it.

It's hilarious how fast public opinion on the subject matter is changing.

ONE CHIKUN PLUS TWO CHIKUNS BE FREE CHIKUNS

Well, to be honest, there IS a small possibility for nigger to be born with 120+ IQ. So no wonder that from ALL the NASA (((they))) managed to find whopping 3(!) nignogs.

50 years ago they couldn't do shit about it. They weren't seen as equal human beings, it is no wonder they weren't well represented in history books and thus no one even know about them until this movie comes out.

Except Ghostbusters is an example of black washing while this movie is about representing a part of untold history.

That's a phenomenon that exists because of white police officers keeping the peace in feral black ganglands. High IQ niggers are killed instantly by blacks without whites around

Yawn

Not about you but about the movie

Actually, about both.

Hard truth.

>minorities didn't accomplish much because they weren't documented by people that hate them

>"I don't like the kinda eggs you buy"

How is ghostbusters an example of blackwashing with only one black woman in it you faggot?

Calling her a quadroon is being gracious.

I stand corrected, although you have to admit the black woman in ghostbusters got the most attention. My point still stands, ghostbusters and this movie are completely different and that user was confused why people aren't bitching that they cast female leads in a movie that is meant to portray the part of history involving females.

Tey bis rich n shietz

Yep, never would have made it to the moon without that niggerpower. Definetley happened because of these three chocolate women, not the thousands of fucking white males and ex-Nazi Germans.

Not even the point of the movie.

They did do calculations and the like, set up those old-timey computers to run trajectory simulations but the movie portrays it as "THEY are trying to land a man on the moon but THE WHITES won't let them. See them overcome racism with flamethrowers while breaking 256 bit encryption in their head in HIDDEN FENCES"

They did the math, but most attest that any sort of segregation or prejudicial policies weren't enforced at NASA.

VICE did a good bit about it actually: One of the women is shown having to leave regularly to go to a colored-only outhouse a mile away instead of the white bathroom at the offices. The white head of Nasa is shown striking down the Whites-Only sign for that bathroom.

The actual story is that the black women just used the white bathroom and no one gave a shit. That comes from the mouth of one of the women portrayed in the film.