Why would Trump disparage the CIA?

Why does he give more credibility to the Kremlin that an US intelligence agency?

I mean what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/lawmakers-officials-frown-on-donald-trumps-dismissal-of-u-s-intelligence-1483554450
youtube.com/watch?v=SlA9hmrC8DU&
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ_3IjAwY0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WMD's

Because the Kremlin aren't spreading anti-Trump propaganda with no evidence to support it.

>he doesn't trust people WHOSE JOB IT IS TO LITERALLY FUCKING MURDER PEOPLE IN SECRET

Because people that are employed by the agency are limp-wristed ivy league graduates. Seriously people take the CIA way too seriously.

>he give more credibility to the Kremlin
source?

why do they keep leaking reports to undermine him?

someone in the intelligence community leaked the existence of a 2 page summary of buzzfeed's document that Trump never saw at his briefing and was never even alluded about to him

can you believe they're doing that to a guy about to come into office?
fucking horrible

Uhh...you realize he'll be the leader of said group, right?

Why wouldn't he?

>DON'T LEAK THINGS THAT WILL HARM HIM!
holy fuck

>he'll be the leader of said group
And yet that group has been spreading conspiracy theories against him.

You'd expect the Kremlin to spread misinfo about a US President-Elect, not the CIA.

why not disparage someone that has done that in the past and will do it again in the future?

wrong. they are a rogue organization

He'll appoint a "leader", but that doesn't mean the underlings won't secretly work with their former leader. Just like what happened with JFK after Northwoods. If Trump has any sense, he'll kill the CIA. They're a danger to everyone.

>Why would Trump disparage the CIA?

>Donald Trump Plans Revamp of Top U.S. Spy Agency

>President-elect works on restructuring Office of the Director of National Intelligence, tweets again his doubts that Russia hacked Democrats

wsj.com/articles/lawmakers-officials-frown-on-donald-trumps-dismissal-of-u-s-intelligence-1483554450

>“The view from the Trump team is the intelligence world has become completely politicized,” said the individual, who is close to the Trump transition. “They all need to be slimmed down. The focus will be on restructuring the agencies and how they interact.”
>“They are furious about it,” said one former senior intelligence official, adding that a retinue of senior officials who thought they would be staying on in a Hillary Clinton administration now are re-evaluating their plans following Mr. Trump’s election.

My respect for this man has grown exponentially.

>Uhh...you realize he'll be the leader of said group, right?
>he actually believes the president knows everything the cia does
Uhh.. you don't get to bring friends

Trump is pro-kike.

Gulf of Tonkin, WMD's, Operation Mockingbord, Operation Northwoods, MK-Ultra, need I go on?

There is a psyops thing going on with media shills like (you) dropping the word Kremlin.

Why would Russia tell the truth when the CIA would not?

This guy gets it.

The truth is the truth, these appointees in the CIA work for the DNC(Obama). We are no longer united, communism is coming unless trump can break through the left media and unite us.

youtube.com/watch?v=SlA9hmrC8DU&

>leader of said group
get a load of this yokel!

(((cia)))

>pro-american
>pro-american means multiculturalism/racemixing marxism! so hate america cause obongo/bush etc
no. you need to cease their means of production and reinvent it. just like how obongo controlled america and subverted get kikes to also battle against their own

Because why say nice shit about something you want to completely reform?
It would literally be retarded for him to praise an entity that quite frankly doesn't deserve any.

Because Obama taints anything he is involved with.

Because he's a Russian intelligence asset

>trump's gonna pwn goldman sachs!

ah poor innocent benny g

Not pro-those kikes

Because they're weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Vietnam opened fire on a US war ship. The bay of pigs was a success. Jones-town was cult with no outside help.

Why did he lie in this tweet? There was never any delay. It was always intended for Friday.

Sup Forums elected a leader that now has more trust in Russia than in the US.
While Russians were supporting him, the majority of Americans as well as the media and the government were against him.
Let that sink in for a moment.

>the majority of Americans
He got elected as president in a democratic country. Troll harder.

>Implying that means he gives them more credibility
You obviously did not watch the press conference.

No. They are the League of Shadows. They only follow a code and have no true natural leader.

I don't know a lot about the current Russian regime, but I do know a lot about the us gov.
They are so incompetent and untrustworthy as sop that I am inclined to trust a total stranger over a confirmed sack of shit.

Republic.

No, why would they? They just nudged the election results in his favour.

But first they gathered enough evidence against him, to make sure they have a puppet president.

Even as I write this continuation this faggot is writing how he lost the popular vote contest in which the popular vote does not matter and the people know it does not matter.

Well the american people know, now the illegals, which also voted.

If the popular vote were the deciding factor, Trump would have still won.

Kek
Didn't he say he agreed it was Russia today?

>No, why would they? They just nudged the election results in his favour.
>But first they gathered enough evidence against him, to make sure they have a puppet president.

Watch CNN much?

He said it could be anyone repeatedly. Did you even watch it?

The fuck you talking about family? I just said majority of people. Which is true considering he lost the popular vote and the vast majority of millenials are dead set against him. Thank god they were too young to vote.

Wasn't the CIA.
CIA Intelligence reports were actually contradicting the cherry picked and outright fabricated reports coming out of the Office of Special plans which was a secret department in the Pentagon that CIA etc weren't even aware of until 3 months before the invasion.

Said office was headed by Douglas Feith and Richard Pearle both of which were dual citizens of Israel and worked in a mirror group in Israel which published propaganda for removing Saddam back in the early 90s.
Video related for THE Iraq war redpill

Tldr
Iraq was a war for Israeli Zionist Interest done by Israeli Zionist Interest due to moles in our government.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA

The CIA tells things Trump doesn't like while Putin has always only had nice things to say about Trump.

Trump is kind of an idiot.

see:

Neither candidate received a majority.

Word on Drudge report is that John McCain is the one leaking the info. Savage was literally just talking about it on his radio show. I'm sure it will all come out in the coming days and weeks. If I'm not mistakin that would be basically commiting treason.

>Why does he give more credibility to the Kremlin that an US intelligence agency?

because elements of it aligned with Clinton regime are fucking with him

they lost they need to get over it

The CIA is a den of vipers and traitors. I cannot wait until Trump purges that shithole treasonous organization. I hope he ruins lives.

No. You? Because I'm not sure what you're comparing me with.

The intelligence chiefs were very much aware that Russians had compromising data on Trump and they let him know that. That's why, when Trump left that meeting he was looking really preoccupied, it's like something was eating him inside.

Did you ever wonder why this pissparty story didn't come out before that meeting? It's because the intelligence didn't want to spoil the meeting.

They should lock him up. Heard he makes a great prisoner.

Trump received the majority of income brackets :^)

holy shit you are retarded

>he'll kill the CIA.

thats literally impossible, JFK did kill the CIA but it mutated into what it has become the second the bill that created them was signed

they are autonomous and have the largest logistics operation on the globe, you don't even know who is part of them but they exist within the Military and associated industries as well as within other organizations

>wrong. they are a rogue organization

that has millions of people working for it

This isn't a monarchy.
It's not treason if it's not putting Trump's life in danger. Read your Bill of Rights faggot.

While the CIA's attempt to nudge Clinton into power went nowhere.

CIA btfo by a dead empire.

Look. Look and laugh.

>"Who is your source of news"
>"Milo Yiannopoulos"

I don't even watch TV.

>If I'm not mistakin that would be basically commiting treason.

You're mistaken.

Genocide the CIA, then. I'm not fucking around. CIA cunts HAVE TO GO!

>Why does he give more credibility to the Kremlin that an [sic] US intelligence agency?
because they have dirty on everyone who they control

>the media and the government
both are the least trusted they've ever been in history

Nici eu, cuculetz.

Way to mock an actual war vet and support a conscription dodger.

>inb4 all the mental gymnastics necessary to protect his idol from criticism

Trump's strumpfs are just like him, they can't stand criticism.

that document has been floating around for months
so that part of it is kind of irrelevant to me although I would love to see McCain stroke out

What I want to know is who leaked to CNN that a 2 page summary of that document was in the batch of info prepared for Trump's briefing the other day

was it the CIA?
I would have to think so

And why would I care about that? Did I say I supported any candidate?

Or you guys in the USA can only think in 2 categories? Either/or.

Because Trump probably knows the CIA is full of antiWhite Jewish mongrel and other mongrel White child sex slaving fuckbags. Not sure if the Kremlin is the same, but the Jews have a huge Satanic child sex slave racket and black market in Ukraine, Keiv is full of fucking kikes.

All Kennedy did was fire the head of the CIA. That's in no wat destroying them.

No.
It's winning I can't stand.
It's just too much.

>drudge
>brietbart
>InfatWorms
>Dr. Oz
>Abdominzer 3000

>...then unironically parroting "fake news" like the /CRTL+V/ drumpf drone he's neurally raped to be

this forum... wew, 'tards

>Just like what happened with JFK after Northwoods
user JFK wasn't killed by the CIA even if there was motive.
JFK was killed by Jewish Mafiosos backed by the Israeli mossad because he was going to stop them from getting nuclear weapons (weapons which they only developed because they stole the materials and technology from America btw). LBJ was an Israeli asset (the term asset in game theory is someone who will act in a very predictable manner in your favor if certain stimuli is applied it doesn't mean someone is a direct agent for you) because he was having an affair with an irgun terrorist Mathilde Krime and she was used as blackmail to get LBJ to fully submit to the Israeli lobby. So badly in fact that he aided in covering up the attack on the USS liberty an act that should have had LBJ hanged publicly for treason.

Here's a short of the work done by the late Michael Collins Piper the single best researcher on the subject

thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

You have to admit though whether you support Trump or not..if it turned out there actually was a pissing orgy tape that would be hilarious

>trump against banks
lol, some morons believe that. just cause he aint a neo con doesn't mean he isn't rolling with the very rich...

>war vet
McCain is a piece of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ_3IjAwY0Y

You sound like pic related.

>"So funnee, my brainz can't take it anymore huhuh"

Trump is payback for all the crap these federal agencies have put us through.

Remember Iraq's WMD? Iraq invasion? We haven't forgotten. I find trump hilarious, and they deserve it. In fact they're getting off easy.

Yes pro those kikes.

Zionist have always been those kikes "globalism" has always been a red herring

Your mom's a forum.

Yes, he said he believed Russia hacked the DNC and every country hacks

Did the US ever drone an American Citizen the leader claimed was a threat to its security?

If the answer is yes (it is) how is this any different than Russia killing Russians it perceives as threats?

is America somehow immune from reason and able to exempt itself from objectivity?

Is America someone perpetually innocent simply because it is America and can do no wrong?

Think carefully bubble boy...

Trump is even lower than that, he never achieved anything in his life without his daddy's money and political connections. A literal 70 year old privileged manbabby who can't stand it if things don't go his way.

nu u

lol you guys are all fucking retards
>KILL CIA
>DESTROY THEM
you know they literally have the resources and facilities to actually track you morons down? I'm not fucking lying, they're not those xbox boys who happen to be Navy seals. They can easily get your IP and find you idiots.
RIP IN PEACE Sup ForumsFAGGOTS

It was CIA and Mafia. I wouldn't doubt there were jews involved too. He made enemies of everyone.

hell we purposely droned a teenager who was USA citizen because his dad made youtube videos

hey moron, if europe had listened to Zangwill advice, perhaps it would not have engaged in 2 world wars which destroyed white people forever. As far as I can tell, Zangwell was only interested in the melting of civilized european races. Zangwell was not the one with the problem, it was all the europeans who had oppressed jews for centuries that were the problem, he was simply reacting to that.

Obama ordered the extra judicial murder of no less than two American citizens by drone strike with no charges nor trial.

He should have been impeached immediately for such a despicable and criminal act

Sick of losing?

That's an interesting point.

But don't forget that Iraq was also Dick Cheney's baby. His company, Halliburton, needed those oil exploitation contracts.

John McCain killed 134 American sailors on the USS Forrestal. He is an absolute piece of shit

Losing what? A PISSING contest? Hahahaha

Today I heard little Marco asking T-Rex about claims of Putin whacking reporters and dissidents.

I also read reports he is thinking about blocking the nomination.
I hope he is made to consider his question in light of this observation.

CIA is a criminal organization of largely incompetent buffoons who are most likely running guns and drugs all over the world