Michigan/pol/

In this thread we discuss Michigan politics and how to make the state blue again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fCZMXQ5h_Yg
youtu.be/CBi8_Jq2CWc
youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
youtu.be/ZVvgrEm4FE4
youtu.be/28rJqj-7pEY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is there to talk about? I'm from Michigan, but I don't really know what's interesting that's going on statewise, if there is anything.

Get OUT MY STATE

it's a tradgedy how one of the most beautiful states in the union has an absolute shithole of a city center (detroit)

>I don't really know what's interesting that's going on statewise
Nothing, and it will be that way forever

easy

stop hating white people

Go to Ohio and shit their state up. We're good here

I'm fine with that.

Me too, but this thread is going to die because no one cares about this shitty state...

Redpill me on that UP. What's it like?

Traverse City user here. This is a red state now, so fuck off to Chicago

Get OUT OF MY STATE

MITTEN RED NAO

Cold with lots of flies, and mountains on its west side

>GOP Governor
>GOP House
>GOP Senate
>GOP Supreme Court
>GOP President
>GOP U.S. House
>Dem U.S. Senate

>Go to the bathroom
>Pull your head out of your was
>Have an epihany on what rust belt means
>Stop alienating working class white men
>Power wash your fucking ivory tower while you are at it

>dem US senate
what

Go shit up Universities like UofM with liberal garbage. It worked well for the antiwar movement during the Vietnam war.

[spoiler]Just stay the fuck out of MSU.

Maybe after the Muslims start Jihading around her we can make Dearborn white again, but Europe should really be our focus for our race's interest. Outside of the ghettos, Michigan is pretty nice.

Wait for Drumpf to not deliver on any of the promises he delivered.

>Forgot [spoiler] doesn't work here
I'll go back to my containment board.

Import more blacks, apparently Detroit was not enough

run a man next time

>Michigan is pretty nice.
Ironically the places that are the nicest are the whitest. Like 90% of downriver.

North Michigan belongs to Wisconsin.

>Michigan is pretty nice.

It really is. We have 4 distinct seasons with great outdoor activities for all of them. Awesome beaches, beautiful landscapes.

BLACKED

Michigan is rightful Canadian soil. Yankees get out.

That's not ironic, it makes perfect sense.
I wish the winter was snowier though (at least in the SE). It keeps melting.

1812 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!

Western michigan is a great place, its like 95% white, the girls are super conservative and are dutch/nordic with fat asses. When I graduate im going back to michigan to find a wife.

Former Michigan governor on CNN right now doing some sort of Ellen/political talk show. She's sperging out; it's fucking weird as hell.

Yeah too bad Michigan weather fucking horseshit
>LOL let's rain in the Wintertime and freeze up all the roads and sidewalks
It's funny sitting in campus watching everybody trip and fall on black ice

Hold the phone; black republican tearing into her now

Fuck off maple nigger
From what I see, places that are more diverse tend to advertise that they live in a peaceful city/town, when its actually a shithole. Dearborn for example. I hear many people say its a great place then you get there and all the diverse parts are shitholes (like you'd expect kek)

>Bust my ass shoveling driveway yesterday
>Snow is all melted this morning

Also it blows my mind that Michigan didn't go blue. All I saw during the election was bernie and hillary signs. Just saw my first ever MAGA hat though in person in Frankenmuth back in December. It was some young guy like mid 20s

Sorry user but Michigan has been red-pilled

Is it Granholm? She's actually a leaf

Oi, piss off dems, no fudge for you

Kill yourself commie

Fuck off leaf. You're lucky we let South Detroit exist. Your strippers are the best thing you have going for you.

I'm actually from Dearborn (the white part) and it's bretty good. Of course the whiter parts are better though. I'm in Wyandotte and I don't even lock my door here.

Wait my family came in the 50s and We're white muslims

Is Grand Rapids turning into a liberal haven? There are a shitload of hipsters now.

It has an art college what do you expect

Although the food there is pretty based

Anyone of you in Southeast Michigan try driving yesterday morning to work? Road commision decided to say "LOL WE'RE NOT PLOWING TODAY CAUSE IT'S GONNA RAIN SOON". Rain doesn't come, shit tons of snow on the ground by 8:00am. I-696 and I-75 were a horror show.

My normal 20 min drive took 1.5 hours.

>Wyandotte
Yeah I live downriver, most towns nearby are like 90-95% white with the lowest crime in Michigan lol.

As long as youre not a dick like some are I dont mind.

You fags hunt? You better hunt or fish at the very least.

Never going to happen now that voter ID has been implemented. Good riddance shitlibs

Hillary stealing the primary from Bernie made a lot of Berniebros upset.

Please move to Illinois if you want a blue state

I just worked from home. Shit was fucked.

>downriver
>nice

Pick one

Livingston County here, its all Trump.

If we could just nuke Detroit, Flint, and maybe the south side west side of Grand Rapids, our state would be perfect. And maybe Saginaw just for fun.

What is even in this meme city other than breweries. Pathetic

If she really is then that makes so much sense.

This depends almost entirely on whether your father hunts or fishes. Same with giving a shit about cars or trucks

Our senators are both Democrats.

>Lots of (mostly white) cities downriver have some of the lowest crime rate
>telling me to pick one

Nigger what?

She was born in Canada, moved to California, and then ended up here.

Based as fuck, to avoid anyone not white, just stay away from the college towns. Though even those are mostly white

Sadly, yes. There's an art college downdown that costs like $40,000/year. The east side is well know for being a hipster hangout complete with rundown hipster bars and dingy vegan restaurants. There a lot of local craft beers which draws even more hipsters, but worse of all, Grand Rapids hosts Art Prize in the fall and the city is flooded with fucking weirdos.

>Vancouver
>Commiefornia

Makes sense that she is a liberal cunt

Exactly. While it may not have the prestige of Grosse Pointe or Bloomfield hills, the white areas are definitely better than anything going on in Detroit.

Obama bailed out the Auto Industry! How could Michigan forget?

Give the UP to Wisconsin and we'll let you have Milwaukee.

SHALL

One day our State will birth another great man like Henry.

She was hot though, she used to be a swimsuit model/beauty contestant if I remember correctly
I don't know, I haven't lived in Michigan for a decade

>how to make the state blue again
pls no

>Make the state blue again
Snyder is an idiot but I'll be damned if I hand things over to the Democrats again

I work at a GM plant in MI. Pretty much NOBODY was pro hillary. On;y exception was the women.

Speaking of which, any militiafags in here? I haven't seen any related news since oregon boiled over and I work a graveyard shift up in auburn hills that prevents me from running down to farmington hills to see what the SMVM and their rosy 3%ers are up to wednesday nights. Seriously, the middle of the fucking week, why?

I guess "nice" is subjective, but comparing it to Detroit isn't really saying much. I have lived all over metro Detroit and I would really prefer somewhere in the middle of fucking nowhere with some property. Metro Detroit is cancerous.

Also everyone is of Finnish descent and apparently a few people still speak some Finnish

Suck more dicks, Michigan. That will always turn you Democrat!

Fuck u sorosbot

Places around the Grosse Ile area are nice. I agree though Metro Detroit is cancer. Although the have some really nice restaurants, shame.

SOUTH EAST GRAND RAPIDS REPORTING IN

I'M SURROUNDED BY NIGGERS

Quel trou a rat...

youtu.be/fCZMXQ5h_Yg

Yass great food. And desu downriver is the only place i have not lived. What cities does downriver typically encompass?

More Finns and saunas than you can count.

Saatana.

Good hunting, lots of mysterious ghost towns (old copper and iron mine villages), and the only place in America to find proper, illegal and tasty jusstoa.

Republic is the only place I can find kossu in America other than Kaleva, MI (a dump in the LP).

Perkele.

Vous devriez avoir honte, Muricains...

youtu.be/CBi8_Jq2CWc

We will take Ontario!

I will march over the blue Water with the Marine's 3rd Expeditionary Force to take Ontario!

(Michigan really needs another peninsula.)

>t. nigger

Hi! I could use a friend!

Want to meet at Kelly's Irish Pub on Tele for a pint on Saturday?

Ask for Timo. I will be the angriest looking Finn in the Irish Pub.

>We will take Ontario!

Vas y fort Bubba...commencer par les studios de CBC...

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

Honestly like "nice" "downriver" is subjective. Areas around Grosse Ile like I said. Trenton, Woodhaven, Wyandotte. River Rouge youve gone too far. That place is a fucking shithole. Im not racist (even though I say stupid shit like nigger) but holy shit do fucking demographics matter...

>Vas y fort Bubba...commencer par les studios de CBC...

Minun Quebecoisenkielen taitoni on huono.

Qu'est ce qu'un saloperie de Finnois fait au Mishitgan?

Michigan's UP is full of Finns, leLeaf. Michigan has almost all the Finnish diaspora (they came to mine and lumber between 1875-1945).

I am here translating Ford Motor owner's manuals to Finnish at their HQ in Dearborn. Been here for ten years.

There's only a few Finns down here in the LP. I went up to a bloke who looked Sami at Kelly's Irish Pub to ask if he was Finn. Turned out he was Finnish and Irish. Mongrel.

Fuck you, Dean, if you are reading this.

Moved to grand rapids about 8 months ago from new jersey, its pretty based here

>kossu in Republic

No kidding? I have family up that way. Where's the Kossu at?

>I am here translating Ford Motor owner's manuals to Finnish at their HQ in Dearborn.

Wow, le califat Islamique...

youtu.be/ZVvgrEm4FE4

Don't mind him user
he is just some trap-loving, Eugénie Bouchard-posting muslim shitposter.

Bref, la plus grosse pédale du pays suivie de près par Trudeau

It really is.

My family has had a summer home on the lake right on the edge of Sleeping Bear for decades. It's honestly one of the most beautiful places in the country. UP is amazing as well.

The only bar in Republic has it. The one across from what used to be an "IGA" (I guess that was a supermarket).

I go up there every summer to visit my Isa's family that came here during talvisota.

>he is just some trap-loving, Eugénie Bouchard-posting muslim shitposter.

???Tu as prit trop de fentanyl, Kevin..

youtu.be/28rJqj-7pEY

Why? We just got that damn thing red again!

Southern Ontario is like 99% of Canada's population. If you take that you might as well take the lot of it.