Is Donald Trump the most successful man in history?

Is Donald Trump the most successful man in history?

He was already a billionaire with his name on many brands and skyscrapers throughout the world, and a successful TV show... then he becomes the fucking President. Does anyone else compare in terms of overall success in life?

Yes

I'd have to say he has had the most fulfilling life of anyone currently living.

yes

if Trump was anything other then a white mail republican he would be hailed as the greatest story of hard work paying off ever in history

and all it took was a small loan of a million dollars

Depends on your view of success. Any self made wealthy person Trumps Trump by default.

His journey is not yet over. He shall ascend to the position of the god emperor of mankind.

that's what most companies take to get started

if he paid the money back does it matter if he got it from his father or on shark tank?

...Which he paid back and turned into billions. His dad didn't put his name on skyscrapers, write bestsellers, and make popular TV shows.

He's certainly entering George Washington territory - not a bad thing to aim for.

This based miserable pedophile. He made his country fight with peace, and win. Not ever Trump will achieve something remotely comparable to this. No matter how many green he have, he'll never have that power.

Are you retarded? Yes, it matters. Do you really think he needed a business viable plan for his dad's money, or that his dad didn't give him valuable business guidance, contacts, and counselors?

That would make Sup Forums the most successful community in history.

this exactly. literally anyone in drumpfs shoes wouldve been as much or more successful. even paris hilton did better investing

>Based
>Pedophile

Pick one libshit.

so what?

he succeeded

if I gave you a loan of a million bucks tomorrow ten years from now you would have a million in debt no money left and a mountain of molson cans in your yard big enough to need a Sherpa to reach the summit

>Anything I disagree with is a shitpost
Typical burger

Projecting

Dubbs says the inauguration will also be a funeral.

Paris doesn't invest, her father is the CEO and they are far poorer than Trump, tardy

>what's investment money
Confirmed poorfag.

Yes. History will look down on Trump on the same levels as Augustus Caesar, George Washington, Napoleon Bonaparte, and Alexander the Great.

your argument is basically that trump had to jump through less hoops then most start-ups to find original capital therefore his success is less valid somehow then if he had gone through traditional banking methods

>that stupid goy didn't even give us a percentage oy vey

why are you shilling for the Jewish banking industry

I'm sorry, I didn't know investing was your dad giving you money. Please forgive my mistake.

>based miserable pedophile.

the fuck

Why are you quoting a tabloid? I'm saying that Paris doesn't run the Hilton business

>this is how much Americans know about history
>who is khan
>who is Alexander Magnus
>who is Charle Magne
>who is Julius Caesar

List goes on. They all not only had totalitarian rule over most of the known world, but were also richer.

investing is when a person with lots of money gives some to a person with less money in hopes that the receiving person will put that money to work in a way that generates profit for the investor

it could be ur mum

Maybe I work for Trump since he loves Israel so much. Oh, sorry, that's double-plus-bad crime-think around here.

he unironically probably is. every person on earth is talking about him, not just because he's the next president, but the shit storm surrounding him. can you imagine that? of all the people on planet earth right now, if you could somehow scale how many people would hear/talk about it the minute it would happen and continue to for years, Trump is definitely the one person who that would be

Well, when in doubt, always assume a Canadian is being a faggot.

Which you are.

And will still be when you respond to this post.

Rangeban.

>if he died
left that bit out

>belgium thinks owning a couple mud huts and medieval castles compares to being at the seat of by far the most powerful country in history

Why am I not surprised coming from a non-country such as yourself

Do you REALLY think that his dad put careful thought into whether his son was a good investment with financial returns before giving him money? Parents generally get rich so their kids can have it good. He would have given that money to his kid no matter what.

We need to plan his monument and meme it into reality

lol no

If I gave you 1 dollar. How would you turn it into 4000 dollars?

At least I don't talk in memes and groupthink.

And I've literally been about a foot away from him. This guy honestly has an aura. You'd have to experience it to know what I mean.

asdfasdfawd

*100 million

>99
omg praise kek suck my balls kek blah blah blah

Yes you do.

I want all Canadians banned.

I've been there before. I would get a back breaking job, buy an education, get a satisfying salary job and make sound investments, just like I did before.

There have been more successful men, but he's definitely accomplished a tremendous amount in his life without the privilege of royalty backing him.

If he successfully MAGAs, he will go down in the books as one of the greatest Americans who ever lived and among the greatest men in history.

>George sorros
>Made more than Trump, starting from way less than Trump can even imagine
>Destroyed communism
>Made infinitely better investment choices than Trump
>DROOLING RETARDS HATE HIM!

>his dad didn't have to think about whether giving his son a million dollars was a good idea!
>because he'd raised him so well that it obviously was
>and it worked like a fucking charm
Trump is a billionaire, reality TV star, and the next fucking President. If you think he didn't work tirelessly to get where he is at every stage of his life then you are fucking stupid.

George Soros comes from the richest family in Hungary at the time, retard

His genius and capabilities are at that level, but his accomplishments aren't... yet.

If a Canadian made this post it would be torn apart, but that doesn't match the narrative.

>urr durr you can't do great things if you behave badly in some way
Fuck off retard.

Owning New York real estate property from the 1900 until today means you get an amazing money printer.

Trump is a petty child, his parents did a horrible job of raising him.

No to belittle your accomplishments but why wouldn't you grant Trump the same right you have to be proud of what he built?

Keep in mind Trumps journey also entailed him to create a successful company which provided value and employment to the surrounding communities.

Then consider the percentage of heirs who end up wasting their wealth.

But he invested and developed properties not only in NY but in the rest of the USA and the world, which his father didn't do, he is not sitting in his properties

that's retarded

>dude has a modest amount of seeds
>plants a bunch of trees
>plants the world's largest forrest, botanists hate him.jpg
>took years of dedication, many trials and failures dude didn't let discorouge him and is now being CRITICIZED for not giving up (lol remember that time u failed 5 tree plots?)
>"huh so what do it with just 1 seed kiddo heh tough luck"

Elaborate the best you can. I've met a handful of rather notable figures, some with far more presence than others, but I'm guessing Trump is at another level.

The man has it all, God bless him.

He is White.
He is a Christian.
He has a wonderful family.
His children are educated and married.
He owns a financially successful real estate empire.
In 2016 he marked the world forever.
He is about to become inaugurated president of the most powerful country on Earth.

You misunderstood the intent of my post.

Best selling author too and spawned many kids

he is probably one of them. if this presidency thing ends well for him, i would say it would be fair to claim.

Comparatively small in the grand scheme of things.

Trump has every right to be proud. His idea that 1 million is small and he's worked himself up from nothing is wrong though.

Sorry that you were raised to be a weak cuck, man.

doesn't matter
maybe it was a lousy investment choice for his dad but trump payed back the loan

if a poor man finds a million in a suitcase and turns it into anything other then crack it would be called a success story
when a rapper becomes a success from literally crack and murder we give them awards

now suddenly liberals want to talk about where the money came from

tell it to the clinton foundation

in east coast land development a million is pretty small

many firms start with billions and fail

if you have money coming in, it's not hard at all. you can invest with nothing to lose, money will continue to print elsewhere

Andrew Jackson has a pretty badass story.

What about all those people who won millions in the lottery, I guess by your logic they should all be successful billionaire president elects now?

soros betrayed his own people to the nazis. you cant get any lower then that

>His idea that 1 million is small and he's worked himself up from nothing is wrong though.

Trump DID NOT work himself up from nothing. Trump's father was pretty successful, a millionaire.

However, if you really believe that 1 million dollars is a substantial amount in Manhattan real estate, you're kidding yourself.

Kek has placed Trump in the White House

Millions more jobs
Peace with Russia
Isis on the run

Praise Kek for the happy warrior

I can't think of anyone else that's living right now who's as successful.

Sure, if less than 4 percent of the population of tree planters even had that "modest" amount of seeds total that he got for free, and then he talked to a crowd of planters in the other 96 percent that he claimed to represent and told them he's just like them and that the "modest" amount of seeds is normal to get for free. That would be an accurate analogy.

When did I ever talk about Manhattan real estate?

Look up john d rockefeller's adjusted for net worth is and then come back to me kiddo

might be the dumbest post I've ever read

India was better off under the Brits

Because you can't talk about the money without context.

A million dollars to start a lemonade stand? Okay, yeah, obviously that is so much you can't fail.

A million dollars in Manhattan real estate? different story entirely.

Kek wills it

At the time he got that "small loan", that "small loan" was worth a LOT of "today" money. A million dollar at that time when real estate was cheap as hell, along with other things in general.

What do you think he spent the million dollars on you're clearly so jealous of? Are you this blinded with impotent rage at his success?

new york city has not been cheap as hell since the depression

A million dollar in Manhattan real estate today, nothing. A million dollar in Manhattan real estate at the time he got a small loan, a fucklot of money.

to be blatently retarded?

Im not a "trumps self made" dumbass, I fully understand he had a lot given to him. but so does every kid if every millionaire. what does soros' 19 children do? last I checked his son is a party boy. Instagram famous people are overwhelmingly children flaunting their daddies wealth. Trump could have went that route EASILY, but he showed resolve and fought to build his brand and build his image. doesn't drink smoke or do drugs. you know how infinitely easy it would have been to just, at best coast on the business and at worst become a male Paris Hilton? but he didn't. I admire that. I have my reservations of him as a president, but one reassurance is that he has turned down so many vices that are commonplace in his breed of old money playboys. he's going to be impossible to corrupt by conventional means, not saying he can't be outwitted, but how long has it been since we've had a president you can't simply throw money at and control?

>a fucklot of money

no

just a decent start

a shitty apartment block maybe even 3 or 4
but that's it
he didn't fucking buy Mar-a-Lago with that shit

Yes he is. And he is our Führer for the next 8 years. Buckle up, we have a true madman at the helm driving us to glory.

No, Vladimir Putin is. He's probably richer than most guys in the Forbes list.

He's also a physical powerhouse. No other world leader could beat him in a 1vs1 despite his obvious shortcomings.

Yeah, a million in 1975 is worth almost t 5 million today... Wow.

>Ghandi
>Admirable

Only Jewish textbooks admire him. Brainwashed, stupid cuck.

didnt he hate niggers, removed the eternal anglo and banged lolis? sounds like pol incarnate

Dis gonna be good.

A million dollars is fucking chump change as soon as you get out of poverty you stupid leaf

God damn it your country needs a range ban, every single post is utter garbage

He was a typical street shitter with a strong tendency toward passive aggression. The type who shits on your doorstep in the middle of the night to get back at you for cutting him in line at the Publix Deli line. His children ran India into the ground or got assassinated, and his legacy is a nation of streets filled with poop, decomposing human bodies, horrendous poverty, and overpopulation the likes of which the planet has never encounted. Wow, what a great role model for our children to follow.

>He tries running for president, once or twice, fuck I don't really remember
>He doesn't get passed the primaries, so calling him out on failing would be like punching a man with no arms or legs in the face
>People spend a decade making fun of him for not winning
>Even up to one year ago, they were making fun of him for not being president and even saying he'd never be president to rub it in

>He runs for president again
>He gets through the primaries with the heaviest attacks in history
>He gets through the general fighting such an up-hill battle that he may as well have been climbing vertically, Spider-Man style

>He wins

Yeah, I think Donald Trump is pretty high up there. Even if you could not quantifiably regard him "most" successful, he certainly deserves to feel like he might be.

Why don't you take a look at some of the other stuff I've written in this thread. Or you can continue to mouth off, I don't really care.

>Publix Deli line

REEEEEEEE

I BET HE GOT ALL THE CRISPY TENDIS AND I GOT THE SHITTY ONES AT THE BOTTOM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not really. Presidents basically work for their lobbyists and other billionaires.
guys like bill gates or warren buffet would run if they cared, they just don't.