Hey Drumpfkins—try to argue with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/
pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn....i am now a #cruzmissile

Who is coming for me?

I'm pretty sure there would still be people to speak out for me if all those groups were gone

Then the world was at peace, as those who would make war are gone.

Muslims will be higher on that list.

Which cabinet member would come for the white bois?

wow, I am now a #multiculturalist

The mexicans have never spoken for me in the anti-white male atmosphere.
Neither have the gays
Nor the jews
Nor the blacks
Nor the muslims

WTF I LOVE HILLARY NOW

Why would they come for me? I'm not the one causing problems like the rest of these faggots.

That's what guns are for.

glad you guys are coming to your senses. I should post here more often, seems to be a lot of misguided people on this website.

nice bait

>Then they came for the male but I not say anything because I am gender fluid

>Then they came for the whites but I did not say anythimg because FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

If they go after white people, there won't be anything left.

Then the United States entered an unprecedented period of economic and scientific growth

I believe that's in the Quran too :^)

Then they stopped coming because everything was fixed.

>what is sarcasm
get lost, idiot

Hispanics are a larger group than all of those other minorities combined.
Isn't this supposed to go from smallest to biggest?
census.gov/quickfacts/
pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/

are you implying jews, gays, blacks, mexicans don't contribute heavily to the economy?

what the hell?

and after the muslims.....
all the problems had been solved
so they stopped coming for people

The last one should be
"then they stopped coming for people because our problems were solved"

And why should I be worried? I am a normal [straight] white male Christian in my rightful white homeland.

This republic was made by our ancestors, made for us, not them.

First they came for the Human Beans, and I did not speak against it because the illegals needed to get out.
Then they came for the faggots and I didn't oppose it- because degeneracy shouldn't be celebrated.
Next they came for the Societal Cancer and I did not stop them- we have had enough of their subversion
then they came for the Niggers- Finally!
Then they came for the Suicide Vests- I didn't speak out because their ideology wants the West to convert or die.
Then they for me- And we all said "We have made America Great again!"

>and then they didn't come for anyone because all the problems were gone

Yes, Jews are certainly oppressed in American society.

As a black woman, this is my homeland too.

STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN

Looking at welfare usage, they're probably net losses except for maybe gays and jews. The public health issues around gays might knock them out too. And how much damage has AIPAC caused?

this who?

And then, I had a Coke.

This.

One trip to their echo chambers and you'll see that they hate straights, whites, males, and those of the Christian faith. Luckily I'm only one of these but that still puts me on their enemies list.

Wow you really convinced me. We should definitely enact shariah law and kill white people

>first they came for the mexicans

no argument here.

I'm not mexican, gay, jewish, black, or muslim.

Checkmate

A safety pin on the chest means I wanna get fucked up the ass with a condom, faggot.

No muslims, jews, blacks, gays, and mexicans? That means only whites are left. No one is coming for me OP you fucking faggot. We just made the world a better place.

What's to argue?
It is an optimal scenario.

Why would they come for you if you aren't in one of those groups? Are you foreign mole? Do you commit illegal activities? Chances are once those people are gone bad shit will not happen nearly as often anyway, niggers and mudslimes and mexicans and degenerates commit most of the crimes in this country, and the jews commit the worst crimes of all by covering that up for their own gain. Why would you keep arresting people in an all white utopia?

That's cause you live in Denmark.

It's only your homeland if we let you say it is your homeland.

When only white people are left, you're going to have a hard time convincing anyone to push them out as well. Considering that they would be pushing themselves out.

Wrong order. Mexicans, Muslims, Jews, blacks, and then it goes into utopia build mode.

Seeing as it's a total misrepresentation of their views there's no need to argue.

Sorry, you don't tell me what to do.

1) removing them from our presence isn't coming for them
2) fixing them and giving them less miserable lives isn't coming for them
3) brennen die Juden
4) no proof
5) it's called self defense

I know your black but "me" and "we" are not the same words.

Technically Mexicans do the least harm in this country, we can easily kick them out after all the others are done. Jews kind of have to go first or their propaganda machine will subvert all efforts to change anything. Hell, maybe if Israel were glassed the Muslims would look at us more favorably anyway and stop being such cunts, we would be essentially giving them exactly what they have always wanted, the reason they hate is us more because we have been supporting their holy land's usurpers for all these years and it has evolved into an encompassing hatred.

I hope it's straight

>Canada does not fuck up a post for once

> failing to understand that you are being mocked with sarcasm.

I think you need to go back to tumblr.

wait...so...what team am i? just regular guy? or? employed white male?

Elaine Chao looks kinda hot.

first they come for the shitposting
then they come for the memes
then they come for the bantz
then they get comfy

Not really, because nobody will be there to come for me.

>And then they stopped because they made america great again

kek

DELET THIS

Why in the fuck would anyone argue with your stupid ass picture

because it's truth