Trump assassination?

Are they going to assassinate Trump at the inauguration?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Special_Security_Event
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Secret service doesn't mess around.

no. power has changed hands. expect George Sore-ass and the prior cabal to start dropping like flies.

with the amount of retards thinking they can "prevent the inauguration", the inaug would be about the worst time to try and do it. theres gonna be so much extra security.

Who is they?

(((Security)))

>Implying the Russians aren't going to hack the swearing in ceremony.

NO.
2 words.

PRESIDENT PENCE

How can you steady a weapon while you're literally shaking?

Just kill Pence too.

Washington DC is going to be the safest, most secure outdoor place in the entire world, perhaps in all of recorded history on the 20th. i'm hoping secret service releases a youtube video of all the people that try

I hope libtards believe this nonsense. It will be even funnier after the day goes by without incident.

Will he travel about in a Trumpmobile like the pope?
Will he be in a protective glass bubble everywhere he goes?
Will he get himself one of those Korean mech suits?
That would be so awesome.
Robot body like Futurama Nixon?

Then we'll get Mike "Homo Purge With Voltage Surge" Pence.

And on another note. Why did Trump today say that he believes Russia did the hacking?

this was best post

It will be the single greatest moment in American history

Cap this
Michelle Obama will die first

The people who want to cause you and me harm. Find out and make the opinion yourself. Nobody here can convince you of anything and the Jews
aren't good enough an answer

I'm going to the inauguration so I hope not. A personal view to the biggest happening of the 21st century would be awesome in the other sense though.

KEK

No, they're going to impeach him within the first year of office

Hey CIA if you're reading this, most of us moderates would be totally ok with Pence as President. Hook us up!

We came
We saw
He died

No hard feelings Trumpsters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Special_Security_Event

Good luck to those wannabe communist faggots and feminists trying to disrupt anything

>Liberals getting shot live in a worldwide broadcasting

>tickets for mall standing area

Lmao why even bother, I'm just going to go down there and stand anywhere I want on the mall

HELP NEEDED FOR TRUTH BRINGERS!