Cuck actor BTFO by redpilled radio host!

Cuck actor BTFO by redpilled radio host!

>biggs speaks like an infant
>mitchell speaks like an adult

pottery

you forgot the ((()))s faggot

>Bill Mitchell
Are you forgetting that insulted Kek?

Fuck that guy

"U" "ur" lol

Sup Forums has a short memory. Mitchell was the guy we were vilifying last week for shittalking Pepe.

Kek, BTFO

Biggs isn't Jewish just a pawn in their games. Orange is the new black; Jewish trash.

we will continue to bullycide that faggot Mitchell regardless of his bullyciding of even gayer faggots

Bill Mitchell isn't redpilled. He's literally just a cuckservative that wanted to hang out with the cool kids. He's a power worshiper: He'll judge wherever the wind is blowing and suck the cock of whoever is most popular at the moment.

>his twitter bio

He's not wrong

he repented.. Kek has mercy

Jason Biggs profile pic looks like an edited JUST photo

He apologized. Kek has forgiven him.

he bent the knee, might as well give him another chance

Kek does not forgive

Is this the guy the_donald gets their talking points from?

Fuck that (((Jason Biggs)))
He has such a typical leftist Hollywood view on guns

That Biggs guy was in my small little town in northern BC filming a movie about 10 years ago, it was 8 Below I think. He partied with a couple of my friends. And I mean they partied fucking hard, where they were up for three solid days straight givin er shit. They said he was a pretty fun ok guy.

ok not to derail thread but google-image search 'jason briggs'
my typo discovered something of Sup Forums-tier beauty.
anways, carry on

Bill Mitchell gets a pass, but we should still make him praise KEK in a public shaming.

KEK does not will it.

Sup Forums has really become shit these days. Constant threads about irrelevant people waking twitters posts.

Praise kek.

KEK WILLS IT!

What the fuck is wrong with that guys fucking head man. I hate the guy and I know nothing about him.

Praise Kek daily

Watch for digits daily

(((((IM NOT A JEW. TRUST ME GOYS)))))

You are right actually, sage this bullshit.

this

if you bump this thread you are a total moron

Sorry not every one of the 100 existing threads suit you faggot

Bill's a great guy. Ill never forget watching his twitter election night. He called everything. Everything that happened.. and he did it before anyone on television said a thing. He's very informed on politics.. memes not so much. I would probably have the same reaction if i didnt see the memes and just saw the profile pics

Biggs is def a ()

Jason Biggs is jewish. Look I realize he claims to not be and supposedly has no immediate jews in his recent family tree. I'm aware that jew or jew not says he is not. I've been aware of this for years. But I have also been jew aware going on over six years and I can spot a jew a mile away.

Biggs has classic ashkenazi facial characteristics often confused for "Italian" because apparently somehow somewhere there was in overlap (and his family claims to be Italian) to some extent. You see this with some Italians... primarily the jewish ones who converted to Christianity and had offspring with Italian gentiles (their descendants).

But Biggs looks extra jewy. Like he could be the fraternal twin brother of Sacha Baron Cohen. He is definitely without a doubt racially (or ethnically if you prefer the term) jewish. 100% kike.

When you hate jews as much as me you develop a sixth sense and can see them in your sleep

>non Jew

There is no way that that man isn't at least 90% Ashkenazi genetically.

>Jason Biggs

Literally who?

He's famous for fucking a hot pastry 18 years ago.

>Ur profile pic. Jesus. Were you hacked?

Those in glass houses....

He opened his heart. Remember the media played a strong [frog = nazi] game. We won it though.

>haha I'm still relevant for a joke about me fucking a pie in a movie
>you politicians are fucking stupid lol let me laugh at you

>typical tolerant liberal
>attacking one's appearance

Is that the guy who fucked a pie in American pie?

Yeah