Morning sunshine. Your last appeal was denied, and you know what that means...

Morning sunshine. Your last appeal was denied, and you know what that means. It means you get to be facing the chair very soon. And boy howdy is she eager to meet you.
Now it is customary here in the state of (blank) to provide even the most degenerate and unrepentant scum on death row with a last meal, as a final courtesy before you're sent off to meet your maker.
Now what'll be, cowboy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3cvmtPuvXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cockmeat sandwich with extra mayo

Crawfish boiled in a backyard by somebody's uncle whose name is no more than 2 syllables. A ribeye coated in butter and salt, allowed to warm to room temp, seared on medium-high heat on one side for 4 minutes, flipped once and seared the same, Tonies mixed into the butter in the pan and spooned ontop of the steak.

And/or as many Popeye's tenders you can get for $100 with blackened ranch.

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>Tonies

What is?

A plate with Bullens pilsner with bread and a cold beer.

this

A soda with free refills.

A nerd's rope?

why is the janitor opening my cell

I'll take a burger please

Can someone post the in depth analysis screenshot of this scene in the game? That was funny.

I read somewhere that death row inmates no longer get a special request last meal.

I don't know how far away you can get it, but Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning is huge in Louisiana and it makes everything so damn good. You can get it in pretty much any restaurant in the state. It's like a local Sriracha.

There's actually a video.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3cvmtPuvXo

to give you this

Have you never played San Andreas?

They stoped doing last meals in alot of states the prisoners were getting huge elaborate meals and barley eating anything out of spite

What do you think Dylann Roof will be getting?

Just an apple core, extra seeds

>crawdads and steak

Fucking patrician taste.

I would probably ask for some grilled chicken, smoked pineapple, a glass of cheap bourbon and one last pinch of cope.

Glass of water