THE FACTS REGARDING ((PISSGATE))

THE FACTS REGARDING ((PISSGATE))

>user who claimed authorship of the piss angle has dissapeard from twitter. Hes last tweet mentioned he had contacted lawyers working on a libel lawsuit. (need his name + any potential pics of the tweets)

>the 50y mi6 agent who feared he would be identified has left his home in a hurry and gone underground. He owns an inteligence company belived to be behind the fabricated report.

>google is burying the case of Sup Forums`s involvment the top articles does not include the most hurting "evidence" we gatherd yesterday. (aka the date`s and all his replies) They just use the first comment we have all seen time and time again.

This case reeks. Even for normie standards.

Im near certain we will find a James casbolt size case out of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/
web.archive.org/web/20160901000000*/https://orbisbi.com/our-services/investigations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>james casbolt

normals and average bluepilled amerifags don't know about him or spiers

wakingtimes.com/2016/09/27/2013-rothschild-insider-warned-planned-false-flag-race-war/

Bump for chaos

Im compiling all data we gather for future threads.

What im missing because i did not see what was going on infront of all of us.

>twitter account of the user (i know it exsists i followed him, remember the tweets. Its deleted so i cant find him in my list anymore.) Im searching my downloads. Certain i got a screencap somewhere.

>More information regarding the mi6 real identity + what shady shit his inteligence company has been involved in.

FUCK.

I know its in here somewhere!

We need those screencaps.

>never forget

Danmed right.

ive was denied a security clearence in Norway. Guessing it was because of my online activity.

WE NEED MORE ATTENTION ON THIS

THERES PLENTY OF ANONS HERE WHO I KNOW HAS THE SCREENCAPS

>please avoid posting the misinfo caps the shills spammed us with.

Last bump from me.

If anyone is lurking. Bump so we keep it alive untill an user with the information we need appears.

>the second we get real info the SELL OUT PIECE OF SHIT MODS we have will get frantic and delete it from archive

bumperoo

bump

bump

Bumping

bump it up

Holy fuck. Who cares if Trump pissed on Russian prostitutes anyway? Bunch of fucking losers.

bump?

I searching the archives

Found most of what i was looking for.

Will make another thread later. Currently on one of oure other refuges compiling.

YOU WILL SEE MORE ON Sup Forums IN THE COMING DAYS

completely new to this

is this the shillcap?

I spoke to him regarding his claims, here's the scoop:

@trsprudence created the buzzfeed shit in a document which was actually formatted based on FBI declassified intelligence reports (hence it looked a lot better, less amateurish) which contained much of the information which was eventually released in the reports, but not all of it: namely the FSB Russian intelligence mentions were not originally conceived by Prudence.

Anyway, he made these documents which the help of his flatmate while he was studying overseas, as they were purely intended to cajole and troll the media: he sent it several personalities, including Rick Wilson. THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE PRIMARIES. It was not in September or anything like some fags on this board have claimed.

Prudence deleted his twitter account because he saw a lawyer today at 3:30 (he's British) and he was working on the advice of that lawyer as to what to do next. He even actually tweeted about this meeting, but not the time, if you want to verify that. So, what appears to have happened is that much of the information in the Buzzfeed report has been fabricated, received from this parodic piece trsprudence crafted, in a highly legitimate form, resemblant of FBI reports

Spread this fucking everywhere. If I can recover my dm's from twitter (he deleted his account + there went our fucking convo) I'll have proof and then it'll be undeniable

bump

Not 100% sure.

i have moved passed prooving its false.

Looking into the company which the mi6 agent created. (media is reporting it wasnt a domestic inteligence report now)

So we can say with 99% the mi6 agent who went underground created the report. Now who paid for it?

user who claims authorship is the one who gave us names of who he tried to sell the fan-fiction too.

more info here. (archive)

could you fill me in on this?

The sex tape will drop tomorrow

>@trsprudence

took my dumbass way too long to remember that name.

Keep adding people.

Will keep the archive link of the threads.

thanks for the link, im too out of it to get what your saying. will read in the morning, thanks

>kanye west video

Please stop this meme

Ignore the comment that is linked. Thread was the point.

All the information I have is posted there. post it everywhere

Yes. We need to get this thread to the top, make sure everyone at least sees the info I posted lads

Im sorry if you created a folder for that crap. It was fun when op used the original image that couldent be re-versed on google images and everyone was too redpilled to know about his video. Now its old

I'll tl;dr Sven Muhammad

polacks astroturfed twitter with troll accounts, one was trsprudence.

He formatted a "realistic" looking intelligence document while claiming to be MI6 about the Russians having intel on Trump having hookers piss on a bed at a Russian hotel that Obama & Michael had slept on.

He sent it to Wilson who probably shopped it and sent it on to anti-trumpers in the RNC and it made its way to McCains hands who gave it to the FBI.

Buzzfeed publishes it without having any confirmation on it being true.

sounds like you need to take a stroll around the fjord...

>claiming to be MI6
? no offense but please sauce that. It directly contradicts the media atm.

Ive heard it before but not seen the sauce

I'll try but Wilson said he got his sources from MI6 on his twitter tirade, saw a screencap when it was going down.

I do that every morning.

Yet theres not a single big ass billboard keeping me updated on the shit tier music beeing produced accrose the pond

True that.

It goes hand in hand with the mi6 agent who went underground (media claims) Havent seen his name yet.

This might have it. I remember his fantatic postings

Here we go, even a recent post

Theres more caps but i got over 1k images in 1 folder.

>dont judge

fucker banned me from reading his tweets. Ive been ignoring him.

Christoper steele.

Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd

Ive been too busy searching my old folders\archive to keep updated

>Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd
>Enhanced due–diligence, anti–money laundering, asset tracing, fraud, IP protection, and exploring whistleblower allegations.
>and exploring whistleblower allegations.

web.archive.org/web/20160901000000*/https://orbisbi.com/our-services/investigations/

WTF? these lines where created late 2016