Is he the modern day Julius Caesar?

Is he the modern day Julius Caesar?

Yes after years of fighting in foreign lands and winning for the American people, John McCain has led a plot to banish him from America permanently and Trump has no choice but to cross the rubicon with his army. Or something.

>loved by the people
>the government hates him
>will possible betray him
FUCK HE IS

>Is he the modern day Julius Caesar?
More like an elderly, gay 'Urinus Pee-tsar'

Well they are utter opposites, so I would say: no.

I just hope he becomes the President that leftists are afraid that he is going to become.

>new zeleand shitstoping as usual

>>new zeland

oh man, you really know how to push a kiwi's buttons.

>loved by the people
>lost the popular vote
ummmmm.......... ok sweetie :)

>loved by the people

i uh.. there's something you should know..

How fucking amazing is it that we currently have a president-elect who hates the media as much as we do? I was listening to his press conference btfo in the car, laughing my ass off. What a time to be alive.

Julius Caesar wasn't mentally retarded.

Ave Caesar!

No, he's not a greek myth. Dude is real. Fug yeah

Trump is my niggu

Et tu, Ted?

CHEERS MATE!

XIII!

AAAAAHHHHHH

>Wants to be considered people
>Can't even be bothered to get a state ID, but state lets you vote anyway
>Is considered a valuable and intelligent asset to liberals in their self-righteous minds

would kill to have these strong features

Yes, but not the Julius Caesar you're thinking of.

>sources focus upon his cruelty, sadism, extravagance, and sexual perversity, presenting him as an insane tyrant
>While the reliability of these sources is questionable, it is known that during his brief reign, Caligula worked to increase the unconstrained personal power of the emperor, as opposed to countervailing powers within the principate.
>He directed much of his attention to ambitious construction projects and luxurious dwellings for himself, and initiated the construction of two aqueducts in Rome: the Aqua Claudia and the Anio Novus

MORE LIKE JULIUS DRUMPFSAR AHAHAHAHA

I will be his Augustus. Mark my words.

yes
robo shakespeare will write a play about him in the future

well he is getting stabbed in the back by the senate

Non-whites don't count. You must distinguish between internal proletariat and the external proletariat. The internal proletariat revolts against the elite, resulting in the rise of Caesarism and a second religiousness, while the external proletariat organizes into roving gangs and warbands.

He's more like a Gracchi desu

This isn't quality content

Nah, he's the modern Crassus.

He cried a lot and was a gay boy-lover, though.

>Is he the modern day Julius Caesar?

Never been in military
Never commanded troops in combat
Never won a military conflict

Eh....no.

Ave, true to Trump

My subs say this thread isn't quality content

They all loved bois though, it was accepted.

>While the reliability of these sources is questionable
Ancient Roman Buzzfeed at it again.

He's like the Gracchi brothers or (depending on his success) Marius. There's no need for specific parallels tho.

Boy I like Trump as much as the next funny Sup Forumsack but nobody and I mean NOBODY in the modern western world will be as great as my boys Caesar, Octavius, Cyrus the Great, and Alexander the Great. Closest being that ever came close in this age is Otto von Bismarck.

True to drumpfkins

>The meme wars
>commanded the shitposters
>Won the seat of the most powerful person Alive

We have crosses the rubicon, and memes and their power can not be reversed.

Et tu, Pence?

ave trump magaturi te salutant

Not really, it was still scandalous. Like if a modern politician cheats on his wife. And Trump does have a reputation for being a womanizer.

Don't count your chickens

We're the Jews now

Napoleon and Cecil Rhodes are two outstanding figures.

>Five reasons why Germanic Barbarians are good for Rome. You won't BELIEVE number four.

I wonder were there fetish erotica back then of Roman maidens getting GOTH'D

Go to sleep SHITDICK pizzagTe is real

Much like how Joseph Kennedy, Leopold Mozart and Carlo Buonaparte are mere footnotes in history compared to their more famous sons, Donald Trump will be forgotten when Barron takes the throne.

No, he's the modern day Caligula.

Et tu, CIA?

Germany gets an urge to destroy Europe every century they should be gassed

Unless we get an incarnation of one of those great ones, Bismarck, or Patton in a military scenario. Then my eggs have been counted, and there are no more worlds for me to see.
I've enjoyed reading about Mr. Rhodes when I my paws on an international history textbook. Surprisingly I haven't read much about Napoleon. I just know the basics such as his ambition, death, and this little soap opera-ish moments.

True. Alexander's father Philip would have gone down in the history book as a great general had it not been for his son.
I wonder who will be the Aristotle to Barron.

Yo

AVE IMPERIUM AMERICIUM

>no knowledge of history before 1914

If he actually makes America as great as it was in the 50s again in 8 years, I have no qualms making him Dictator for Life. The question is, who is Brutus?

Pence?
Rex?
Sessions?

Only time will tell right now, but holy shit what a time to be alive guys.

Under rated comment.

Who knows what the robot clone wars will bring user 2050 is sill a long way away

No, he's the modern day Clodius Pulcher.

No, but it is entirely possible he's Gracchus.

"the people" is the true americans the white people.

work out and lose weight. get face gains, you dense sheep shagger

E tu, Rato?

>Carl Marx
German
>Martin Luther
German
>al Maric
German
>being this new
Fucking lurk moar FAGGOT

Patrician taste

Can we get more Trump-Caesar memes?

At times there's this part in me that get melancholy in knowing I'll be old by the time World War III starts and if I survive I'll never be able to see post reconstruction modern period. If I come back as a ghost I wouls like to know what has happened to the world in my absence.

See where meme watfare takes our grandchildren

Yeah, nevermind their overwhelming contributions to Western civilization

My 8 year old niece was crying bitter tears when Trump told CNN they were fake news.

She said it was like another shoah and that Trump would destroy women and lgbtpbnh rights and lynch innocent black youths robbing capitalist pig store owners for hogging all the black n milds.

I was shocked by her outburst and began to cry because I couldn't tell her things wouldn't be like Nazi Germany and that Trump wouldn't be just like Hitler and build a Berlin wall along the border with Mexico.

He's more related to Caligula than Julius Caesar

that title gave me a headache

Islam has contributed a lot to western civilization and so have the Jews for that matter and we should still glass the ME

You reek of summer

>Marx
Jew who lived in Britain.
>Luther
He didn't wreck Europe.
>al Maric
Isn't real. Plus Rome was a decadent shithole that was destined to be replaced by something else. Better the Germanics than Huns or Mudslimes.

Toynbee posting from beyond the grave

You're more related to consolingly than a fucking munkin

>Islam
>Jews
>part of Western civilization
Fucking pleb. Stop ingesting pop history.

he's the modern day Chance the Gardener.

Toynbee had some good ideas, which is pretty remarkable given that he was as bong-ish as you could possibly be

>Marx
Was German Jew who lives in Britain.
>Luther
caused religious cleansing in Europe
>al Maric
Dark ages
>LURK MORE
you have such a narrow minded view of history and how the geopolitical field evolves through T time fucking shit you reek of summe r

"sweetie" get the fuck out you normalfag piece of shit

>pop history
These are Arabic numerals aren't they user?

>Nordcuck
>stupid
>no military experience
>political demagogue

I don't see any resemblance

>THIS SAYS THE SHITPOSTING NEWFAG
Go back to Sup Forums

Kike faggot Brazil fugg off

He's America's Putin. Putin got rid of Russia's high debt, brought manufacturing home, beat the hell out of Muslim terrorists, strengthened the military, and gave the people hope for a better tomorrow.
Hopefully Trump can accomplish half of that.

Shut the fuck up you ugly spic, your kind is not welcome

Aren't owls nocturnal though?

posts mcDonalds character
doesn't even merit greentext

Just where the hell is your 8yr old getting this information? user, you've got a problem to address.

Julias Ceasar destroyed Rome.

Has he gone to an actual war?