What's the secret?

What's the secret?

Seriously on a normal distribution they're all outliers.

Access to primo healthcare.

I hear you on the standpoint, but I would wager that genetics would have to be a strong component of their longevity?

The reptilian form can only utilize a host's body for ~13 cycles (7 years, amount of time for full cellular regeneration in the human body). Then they just begin to fall apart, and must enter a new host.

makes sense

Slurping up a crystal chalice of baby's blood every full moon can't hurt.

So the entirety of the human life is as a host?

George HW Bush dying after 12/6 & Jimmy Carter dying after 1/10, but both before 2018 will keep the trend.

>post about reptilians gets two replies

I'm done with Sup Forums

look at daddy fucking warbucks over here with his crystal fucking chalice.

yea that's kind of a shitty superpower isn't it?

Access to secret CIA anti-death technology

They have good genetics, otherwise they probably wouldn't become president.

I don't want HW to die I really liked him. He's old and senile, Jeb is guilt tripping him to be #NeverTrump.

>t. David Icke

Yes. Infants are bred and cultivated specifically to be 'public' in nature and infected from a young age. Sentience is passed to the human host through the primitive brain (reptilian brain) and full control is possible

Looks like we have a shill for on the board

literally the best healthcare on the planet. Daily doctor visits, and a 500 person staff that is dedicated to your living arrangements from cleaning to food to exercise.

Why doesn't CNN report on this fact?

No way Bill makes it to his 90's

yeah, he looks half dead already at 70

Not sure Carter isn't immortal. He spent so much time in a broken nuclear reactor while in the Navy that he pissed radiation for a month. Recently he had a cancer thought to be terminal but after some chemo, fully recovered.

Non fat, non smoking, decent diet and moderate activity goes a long way, as does avoiding hazards like drunk driving, ghetto neighborhoods, poor air quality, etc.

That, and they have likely daily probes into their overall health. If someone could run labs/imaging/physicals for preventative measures knowing full well your history and genetics, you'd make it to 80 or 90 as well.

>What's the secret?
Big.
Fat.
Stacks.

the secret is REPTILIANS