Pic related is casualties in Saudi-Yemeni war

Pic related is casualties in Saudi-Yemeni war.

So let me get this straight. Saudi Arabia has lost 3x MORE SOLDIERS THAN FUCKING YEMEN?!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK LMAOOO???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea all those children need to be transported to Hillary safely by soldiers ya didn't know?

Mate, Saudi Arabia, the 4th richest military, one of the richest countries, is so fucking incompetent they can't win against Yemen in a campaign of airstrikes? WTF?!

I'm full of shit ignore me I just want to give you a bump I know how lonely it feels to not get a response while threads of fucking shit get hundreds of replies

I salute you. Can you keep bumping it? More people need to see this.

>as of July 2015

Gypsy man is correct.
This thread deserves an answer.
I'm too uninformed to know tho.
Bump

Ok?

Tyne Yemenies are fucking crazy

They make up most of the people and gitmo and planed a bunch of terror attacks

>2,280 Yemeni civilians killed by Saudi-led airstrikes (per U.N.; March 2015–August 2016)[95]
>500+ Saudi civilians killed on the Saudi-Yemen border[96][97]

someone post the video of the Saudi convoy getting BTFO by the Houthis where the two Saudi tanks crash into each other while trying to blindly flee

It's hilarious Arabs can't fight for shit

P-perhaps the Yemeni statistics are unreliable?

What's stopping Iran or Pakistan from couping them? Give me a serious answer, please. Maybe let's say, 5-10 years in the future?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

Go Yemen, go!

Is Yemen, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Do you know how close they were to getting annexed by Saddam during the 90s?

And Saddam's army wasn't that great either considering we destroyed them in like a couple months.

Us, the UK, and Israel

We made a pact with the Saudis that we would give them endless support as long as they played nice with Israel and let us have oilz

There's a reason you never hear about the fact that the Saudis support 99% of terrorism worldwide or all the Saudi humans rights abuses.

Hell Obama encouraged Saudi Arabia to invade Yemen just as a "peace offering" for the Iran deal.

and the whole conflict in Yemen started when Shilldog supported the violent overthrow of a democratically elected secular leader in Yemen.

Tell me you haven't heard that story before.

Anyway the Houthis are the clear protagonists in this fight. They are literally fighting against a radical jihadist supporting monarchy that is invading them solely to subjugate them.

Yet we are supposed to back the Syrian rebels, who are radical Jihadists funded BY SAUDI ARABIA

I consider Saudi Arabia one of the biggest geopolitical mistakes we've made. We would've been better off allying with Iran. At least the majority of their population is sane.

All we had to do was listen to based Lawrence and support the far more moderate and secular Hashemites instead of the Saudis (all because the Hashemites wouldn't sell Israel)

fucking Churchill. Sometimes I wonder if the eternal Anglo meme is true

Classic. Reminds me of an article I've been meaning to read.

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

>1 dead Mexican

What are they doing over there?

>foreign mercs

They are unreliable.

The death toll for the one battle in Aden the Houthis lost had at least 300+ houthis dead.

The thing is Saleh knows that tribesmen are a dime a dozen and that casualties are pretty irrelevant to an insurgency because there are plenty of more fighting age males to pick up rifles.

Yeah I noticed that after I saw the flag and made my post. I'm an idiot.