Is the patriarchy a bad thing?

Is the patriarchy a bad thing?

nice trips there.

the ironic thing is that feminists screech over the oppression of white christian family values (because white men are cucks who wont stand up for themselves)
and meanwhile they don't say a fucking word about Sharia values

>Jason Bergkamp
>(((Berg)))
hmm...

>Believes there is an existing patriarchy that works to opress women
>Is shocked when she sees stuff that promotes patriarchal systems

How fucking thick are these people?

We need to get this trending big time.

You mean the idea that men should sacrifice themselves for women and children and solely bare the responsibility of providing for the family and in return men will be given privileges in political and economic power?

It depends on whether or not you think it is a fair trade to become a tool for others in exchange for being the leader. Personally I think being the leader of the family is overrated.

It is tho

LITTERLY SHAKING

Yes yes, fuel the fire! More salt more salt!

Women support of liberalism, marxism, and islam is all rooted in their sexual fantasy. Let that sink in.

Bump

yes

No.

>his country doesn't have a patriarch

he's right you know

It's a pope for a fake church. Who gives a shit, heretic?

SJW using a verb so nasty in front t of God.

Only a white SJW pig would post such a sentence structure.

I can't believe how problematic this post is. I'm literally crying.

I'm really tired of histrionics as a virtue.

>BringBackThePatriarchy
Kek, we were shitposting this like 6 months ago.
Did someone bring it back?

>Is the patriarchy a bad thing?

of course not. it's the natural order of things. only feminazis and their pet cucks will disagree.

I SERIOUSLY CANNOT EVEN

pretty much. They want to be dominated. It's just they are too emotional and too stupid to even begin to see the consequences of this decision. They view it as just that, a "fantasy". They have not even considered the fact that, were it to go wrong (i.e. mass immigration from muslim countries) there is no 'off' switch. You are stuck.

>Subversion at work
Man, they never stop, do they?

(((schram)))

Is feminism still a thing?