Colbert kisses man for ratings

3 years into a Jesuit pope's reign and prominant Catholic figures are partaking in homoerotic acts on television for money.

When with Catholics learn that Based Luther was right all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-dec-5-9-2016-the-late-late-show-climbs-back-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>colbert
>catholic

You know if you start excluding liberal and lax Catholics from Catholicism, you are gonna have a very empty church on Saturday Mass.

I went to a Catholic school that had an open policy for gay students and teachers that had rainbow flags on their doors if anyone wanted to talk.

Cathloicucks will defend this

What would he say?

Why didn't Colbert suck his cock while he's at it?

someone please photoshop a tear on colberts cheek

Mennonite here

Firm supporter of Martin Luther.

Preach on bruh

Preach on...

This pathetic loser is doing everything his overlords tell him to do to keep his show

a FUCKING LEAF

>had rainbow flags on their doors if anyone wanted to talk.
is that some kind of gay sex thing

GRAMPF AND RETHUGLICANS BTFO

*drops tea*
*sips mic*

That's directly in violation of church teaching.

And I would rather have an empty church of ernest believers then a full church of heretics.

BLAST IT! I'm NOT converting to Orthodoxy.
No, I don't defend this kind of degeneracy.

This is the guy who did a piece on the "alt right fever dream" pizzagate and did a bit about speaking Russian now because Trump won.
He's a liberal / globalist mouthpiece

Only cafeteria Catholics like him would defend it.

Pious ones will denounce him for it

LAX CATHOLICS?!?!?

HOLY SHIT FUCKING OFF YOURSELF

WE HAVE STRAYED SO FAR FROM CHRIST'S LIGHT

what a fag

sickening
can't believe I thought this guy was funny in strangers with candy

I hope the pope excommunicates him. I remember back in the colbear repor days he was all about muh catholiscm

>I went to a Catholic school that had an open policy for gay students and teachers that had rainbow flags on their doors if anyone wanted to talk.

How that doesn't end up hardening you, I don't fucking know.

I went to a Catholic high school full of hippie bullshit like this too. It was like being strapped into that cinema chair in A Clockwork Orange and being forced to watch MSNBC.

I can't stand MSNBC for 30 minutes. After 6 years of Catholic school, I want to bring back the Inquisition.

Some people love other humans no matter the how old they are, it's time to get over it.

thats real gay

:^)

I thought Mennonites couldn't use computers

>American version of catholicism

Balls didn't touch.

>2017
>Still being a Papist

I mean...it's like...you're trying to damn yourself to eternal hellfire...

That's only the Amish, a specific sect of Mennonites.

The rest of them just tend to dress like the Amish while partaking in modern luxuries like cars and electric heating

>implying gay pope doesn't endorse this

Catholicism is dead & cucked m8

Did we go to the same school?
Go to school to become leftists, and leave it, to become normal. Too bad, Catholic schools aren't different.

>You know if you start excluding liberal and lax Catholics from Catholicism, you are gonna have a very empty church on Saturday Mass.

The churches should be burned and new sacred groves planted on the grounds.

>mfw I joined RCIA 4 months ago and I'm already out

There's so much hypocrisy it's insane. The Mary and Saint worship is unreal. The mental gymnastics that you have to do to be a Catholic is just way too much. Only God is supposed to be glorified and adored? Supposed to only ask God for help? Nope, you ask Mary and about 5 different Saints that you might like for their intercessions and then you ask God for help. Don't get me started on the idolatry.

my b, forgot the face.

Catholics have pretty much always been heretics.

The left has lost it badly, and it's not pretty. >> Lets double down on the behavior that turned everyone away!

I need to know where I can find a collection of pictures like that?

wow it's almost as if the virtuous walk along the narrow path or something

I think that dog has autism.

Kisses him and proceeds to pretend he's some sort of Christian model.

What an absolutely disgusting human.

I've had contempt for him in the past, but wow, this truly makes me think he is evil.
Truly he is living in sin under the grasp of Satan.

Lurk a bit more. The guy who made all these dropped 100s in a thread 2 hours ago.

Pretty sure Colbert and Stewart made out a couple times back in the day.

Fun fact: Colbert's show gets beaten by Family Guy reruns on adult swim

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/weekly-ratings/late-night-ratings-dec-5-9-2016-the-late-late-show-climbs-back-up/

>implying all puppets of the liberal media aren't directly under the influence of moloch/satan

Just found it, thanks though.

Not even a Catholic (or even a believer for that matter), but that's just depressing. The Church should stand against anti-Christian shit like that instead of caving to it. Guess Church doctrine means nothing in the face of political pressure

I know.

It's one thing seeing subversion and dl evidence of our cultural decay.

It's another thing seeing this stomach turning degeneracy applauded and the name of Christ being evoked literally moments afterwards.

Honestly, one of the most sickening videos I've ever seen in my life.

Yes.
Something has got to give brother.

You're right.

I try to have patience and not lose hope. It really makes me afraid.

I'm young and newly married, and I fear now what I long to do the most. Bring children into this dark and truly evil world.

Won't be the first time in history that the righteous are scorned and persecuted, but it's shaping up to be the worst.

God help us.

Maybe it's not for ratings, maybe he just likes it in the pooper?